Author Topic: The Survivor Thread  (Read 187994 times)

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
Re: The Survivor Thread
« Reply #875 on: February 26, 2014, 10:38:10 AM »
I hope you win.  Morgan is an ex-cheerleader with a glorious rack:

Thanks...It'd be nice to pocket $80 for spending $20. It's always the luck of the draw though...

Morgan definitely won't be difficult to watch, that's for sure. But she's got the look of one of those chics who will be one of two players. She's eliminated near immediately or she makes it to the final four or five doing absolutely nothing. I just hope the new three tribe format gives us something fresh and that if there are immunity idols the clues aren't "go look under the only blue rock you can see by the water well"
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #876 on: February 26, 2014, 10:45:22 AM »
Her strategy is to align with those middle of the pack floaters that somehow manage to stay under the radar.  She quit cheerleading because it was more important to focus on her college education than to have fun being a cheerleader for the 49ers (she was selected for their squad while still in high school).  Not sure if that was brilliant thinking or severely misguided.  :lol

Nice. :tup :tup

But the odds are strong that she'll look a lot less attractive once she opens her mouth. :lol :lol

:rollin  Indeed.  From her bio page:

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The chance to experience a once in a lifetime journey and to show everyone that just because I have huge boobs and a pretty face does not mean I am dumb, it just means I look better when I am winning.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I consider myself all three but if I have to pick, I would pick Beauty. Who wouldn't want to be beautiful? When you are beautiful you get what you want and I like getting what I want.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Most people would assume the Brain and Brawn would have the best chance but I think Beauty actually has the best chance. Usually if you are beautiful you have a great body which is "brawn." Also, most people who are beautiful have a stereotype of being dumb. Beauties could fly under the radar as a non-threat because they are stereotypically dumb and weak. I'm rooting for the beauties.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #877 on: February 26, 2014, 10:47:50 AM »
Oh my. :facepalm:  She'll likely not last long and then play the "People were jealous of me and considered me a threat, which is why they voted me out" card. :lol :lol

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #878 on: February 26, 2014, 10:51:01 AM »
 :(  I want the $10 I paid for her back.......

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #879 on: February 26, 2014, 10:51:56 AM »

That's probably not something said about her very often...

;) :P

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #880 on: February 26, 2014, 11:12:27 AM »
[ img]ed mcmahon hey-o.jpg[/img ]

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #881 on: February 26, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
Also, Tyler Perry's "Tyler Perry Survivor Immunity Idol" makes appearance on Tyler Perry's "Tyler Perry Survivor", coincidentally not starring Tyler Perry's "Tyler Perry".

Tyler Perry.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_cagayan/2014_Feb_25_tyler-perry-idol

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #882 on: February 26, 2014, 11:30:01 AM »

That's probably not something said about her very often...

;) :P

:lol No kidding.....it's probably more like "please don't cash that check until I get paid on Friday"

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #883 on: February 26, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
 :lol Yeah, gmiller, I don't think you're chances are all that great on her. Hopefully the other one is more promising. I myself will be cheering for the brains, I suspect.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #884 on: February 26, 2014, 09:40:40 PM »
Brains tribe? That was probably two of the worst elimination decisions I've ever witnessed. Let alone horrid immunity challenge efforts. I'll be shocked if that Brain tribe wins a single challenge.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #885 on: February 27, 2014, 04:41:01 AM »
Brains tribe? That was probably two of the worst elimination decisions I've ever witnessed. Let alone horrid immunity challenge efforts. I'll be shocked if that Brain tribe wins a single challenge.

This! :facepalm:
I liked that first guy they voted off too. And I don't understand their voting decision at all on the second one. On both votes, T'Pau or whatever her name is should have been a no brainer (no pun intended). She's an unstable idiot who undeniably blew that challenge for them and got rid of all their food, then they vote out the guy who was clearly their best chance of avoiding a losing streak. They're probably going to keep losing and end up being dissolved into the other tribes now, and they'll deserve it.

I had trouble even remembering what tribes were supposed to be what, because there were a lot of people who looked like they were in the wrong tribes. Not Boobs McGee however. She was quite alright despite being a bit of a self centered bitch. But I'm ok with that for a couple of reasons...... :lol
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #886 on: February 27, 2014, 07:00:15 AM »
:facepalm: is right.

Holy crap that was some of the worst gameplay I think I have ever seen on Survivor.  Seirously.  The whole time T'Pau (I will, as well, be calling heer that form now on) was trying to do the puzzle, I'm incredulous.  She'd grab one piece, try to jam it in somewhere without moving the pieces attached to the table, fail, and move to another piece.  Instead of working with ONE piece and moving the surrounding pieces til it fit.  Nuclear engineer, my ass.  That was just painfully pathetic to watch.  They were MILES ahead in the challenge and there is zero excuse for not having won it.  She is poison.  Take NaOnka Mixon from Nicaragua and combine her with Brandon Hantz and you've got T'Pau.  Wow.  I can totally see this team losing every following challenges until they have to dissolve them.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #887 on: February 27, 2014, 07:37:26 AM »
She was quite alright despite being a bit of a self centered bitch. But I'm ok with that for a couple of reasons...... :lol

Two REALLY BIG reasons......... :biggrin:

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #888 on: March 05, 2014, 11:29:10 PM »
The brains tribe continues to embarrassingly suck, but somehow they managed to finish the puzzle and not lose, so at least it's not too lop-sided yet.

Highlight of the episode was Boobs McGee getting the water thrown all over her at the challenge. Enough said.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #889 on: March 06, 2014, 06:24:13 AM »
I was utterly shocked that they pulled it out.  I thought for sure that T'Pau was gonna disappear this week.  Then for all the practicing that was insisted upon, they came in dead last in that part of the challenge.

Co-highlight of the episode - After the Beauty Tribe's ball dropped, her running around to the other side to grab it.

:cozmo2::cozmo2:

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #890 on: March 06, 2014, 06:28:11 AM »
I was utterly shocked that they pulled it out.  I thought for sure that T'Pau was gonna disappear this week.  Then for all the practicing that was insisted upon, they came in dead last in that part of the challenge.

It was downright painful to see how bad they sucked at that part. It was funny when the last girl ended up with so little water from the throw that she didn't even bother running up to pour it in to the bucket.

Co-highlight of the episode - After the Beauty Tribe's ball dropped, her running around to the other side to grab it.

:cozmo2::cozmo2:

This is why I'm glad I have the show recorded rather than watching it when it airs live.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #891 on: March 06, 2014, 10:33:19 PM »
I bought two spots in the office pool again, winner takes home $100. My randomly drawn players are both from the 'Beauty' tribe.....some dude named 'LJ' and a chic named 'Morgan'. We will see if luck is on my side.

It actually looks like he could be a strong player. I'm hoping he can make it to the merge at least. He seems to not be a total idiot either.

I'm not a fan of horrible black tattoo cop either. He's an a$$

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #892 on: March 09, 2014, 05:17:03 AM »
OK, finally got to watch the first couple of episodes.  Not sure there is anyone I really like yet.  Well, maybe.

:cozmo2: :cozmo2:
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #893 on: March 12, 2014, 09:18:22 PM »
Really, y'all? I can't help but feel that those are too big.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #894 on: March 12, 2014, 09:22:50 PM »
Fail.

Good riddance, T'Pau. Useless.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #895 on: March 12, 2014, 09:28:27 PM »
Fail.

Good riddance, T'Pau. Useless.

Think of how different that tribe and this season would be had they just done the correct ans smart thing the first tribal and voted her out then? She was useless and I question which definition of 'brains' CBS used to separate the cast because if anything the beauty team has been the most intelligent and strong (in challenges)

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #896 on: March 12, 2014, 10:31:17 PM »
Anyone else find that reward challenge hard to watch? Ouch! :lol

The Brains tribe made the right call in tribal (for a change). Spencer was 100% carrying that tribe in the immunity challenge, but even with the brawn tribe throwing the challenge, brains still managed to lose. About time they got rid of T'Pau.

Offline tapsmiled

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #897 on: March 13, 2014, 06:35:00 PM »

No. Not by a mile. They look glorious.
Do or do not; there is not try.
Trust your Force.  Strong!

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #898 on: March 13, 2014, 06:38:52 PM »
Anyone else find that reward challenge hard to watch? Ouch! :lol

The Brains tribe made the right call in tribal (for a change). Spencer was 100% carrying that tribe in the immunity challenge, but even with the brawn tribe throwing the challenge, brains still managed to lose. About time they got rid of T'Pau.

Yep.  They have a "Dream Team" that goes through and tests the entire challenge before unleashing it on the actual Survivors.  They knew damn good and well what it had the potential to do to them.  Probst acting all "Whoa, it coincidentally just nailed such and such in the nuts!" was no accident.

No. Not by a mile. They look glorious.

^This guy knows where it's at.  Would be a lot hotter if he was a chick and I could say "This chick knows big boobies are where it's at".

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #899 on: March 16, 2014, 04:31:34 AM »
No, those are great.  I've seen too big, but those aren't it.

And this brains tribe is just awful.

BTW, the brawn tribe attempting to throw the competition?  Not a good idea.  Nothing good can come from that. 
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #900 on: March 16, 2014, 07:44:50 AM »
No, those are great.  I've seen too big, but those aren't it.

And this brains tribe is just awful.

BTW, the brawn tribe attempting to throw the competition?  Not a good idea.  Nothing good can come from that.

1. They are nice cuz they are natural

2.  Kass and Spencer are the only two that are even remotely intelligent on that tribe. Calling that tribe 'the brains' was comical, especially since the beauty tribe has displayed way more intelligence than they have.

3. I agree with you Hef.....it has NEVER worked out for good for a tribe when they threw it. I'm curious to see if Cliff picked up on it or not.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #901 on: March 16, 2014, 02:22:23 PM »
Agreed on throwing the challenge, how stupid. At this point in the game, knowing that a merge is likely on the horizon, it would make more sense for them to try to draw Cliff and the other chick in to an all-brawn alliance.

Offline Milzinga

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #902 on: March 17, 2014, 12:54:19 AM »
Agreed on throwing the challenge, how stupid. At this point in the game, knowing that a merge is likely on the horizon, it would make more sense for them to try to draw Cliff and the other chick in to an all-brawn alliance.

Thank you!! I was practically yelling at the screen when she said to throw the challenge!!

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #903 on: March 20, 2014, 12:02:34 AM »
It was weird how little the teams seemed to change.
That reward challenge was amusing. Nobody was going to move a tree like Cliff. When they put him in twice? No chance! :lol Both good new challenges this week too.

Highlight of the episode - Boobs Mcgee digging down into her cleavage. Those editors knew what they were doing. Honorable mention to her pinning the other girl in the reward challenge.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #904 on: March 20, 2014, 06:18:53 PM »
That was either extremely ballsy or just plain dumb on LJ's part to not play his idol. It worked out for him (and me) that he didn't have to use it but I thought for sure he was going to be the next member of the 'got voted off with an idol in my pocket' club.

Morgan.....yeah...ummm.....yeah....what BVD said.

Offline Milzinga

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #905 on: March 22, 2014, 12:02:19 AM »
That was either extremely ballsy or just plain dumb on LJ's part to not play his idol. It worked out for him (and me) that he didn't have to use it but I thought for sure he was going to be the next member of the 'got voted off with an idol in my pocket' club.

Morgan.....yeah...ummm.....yeah....what BVD said.

I liked Cliff, I was hoping they'd get rid of Trish, she is really annoying to me.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #906 on: March 26, 2014, 11:54:29 PM »
Lindsay quit over that? Lame. I never liked her anyway, so good riddance.

A familiar reward challenge, one that I liked. This time only one person did the old trick of throwing your own statue into the air and knocking the other person's down before yours comes back. Last time they all caught onto that after the first time, and it was successful more often than not.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #907 on: March 28, 2014, 07:37:10 PM »
Lindsay quit over that? Lame. I never liked her anyway, so good riddance.

A familiar reward challenge, one that I liked. This time only one person did the old trick of throwing your own statue into the air and knocking the other person's down before yours comes back. Last time they all caught onto that after the first time, and it was successful more often than not.

Yeah, it's annoying when people quit this show. All the people who'd love to get the chance to play and you go and quit....and like you said, she quit over nothing at all.

My office pool pick LJ is still hanging strong, and Morgan is still around also although I doubt she would win even if she made final 3. With the merge next week I really like LJs odds on going deep because I think he can win some individual immunities and he has an idol.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #908 on: March 31, 2014, 09:41:23 AM »
I hate that anyone would quit, ever, but if someone had to, I'm OK with it being her.  She was completely annoying.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #909 on: April 02, 2014, 09:24:42 PM »
That was one of the cooler episodes of Survivor I can recall from recent memory. You got the sense from the way they edited the show that the entire time Sarah was making herself out to be so important that she was going to end up getting voted off.

It's a bummer that LJ and the cop had to burn their idols but in reality the vote should have been for one of those two. Sarah had a great point in you'd want to eliminate the strong challenge AND strategic players first....and going for the chic with that vote was just dumb IMO.

BTW....that Kass chic looks EXACTLY like my sister in law....I mean almost identical. It's so strange to watch because of how closely she resembles her.