General > General Music Discussion

The Periphery Thread

<< < (235/277) > >>

Metro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whUy9s7jeqE

Drum Playthrough of Prayer Position by Matt

pain of occupation:
so I wasn't expecting to fall in such amounts of love with Shrek2 after my first few spins three weeks ago, but here I am 40 spins later and the romance has me thinking I've got a new favourite Periphery album. SO MUCH sweet goodness.

fun tidbit: I wasn't yet familiar with the album when I was reading this thread circa three weeks back, and I think y'all made the "...and join the stars" line my favourite lyric of the album. so thanx.  :metal

BlackInk:
I think that's a terrible line. Or, the line itself isn't that bad, it's just that in the first chorus they say "and be alright", which is just sooo much better.

Train of Naught:
Making a list of best lyrics/vocal deliveries seems like an impossible job for me right now, I'm so amazed with this album. The line "Sure is something when we all catch fire" from Catch Fire is definitely up there though, don't think they've ever done a song as poppy as that one but it's tremendous.

--- Quote from: BlackInk on August 19, 2016, 03:04:21 PM ---I think that's a terrible line. Or, the line itself isn't that bad, it's just that in the first chorus they say "and be alright", which is just sooo much better.

--- End quote ---
Agreed.

pain of occupation:
the fact its different from the first chorus to the next two makes BOTH lines all the better for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version