Author Topic: ariich's Song Roulette - all done  (Read 52515 times)

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
Re: ariich's Song Roulette - Round 1 results up!
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »
Did I send you Jon Spencer Blues Explosion?  I don't remember what I sent you, just the two I almost sent and the one I wanted to send that I couldn't find.

Also, sent my round 3 epic in.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:20:08 AM by DTVT »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2010, 01:53:34 AM »
Nah it wasn't that, but it was rather good. :tup

I'm quite busy because of the lead up to Christmas (like, I'm rarely even in the house) but I should get the write ups done by the end of the week. Anyone who is going to be away, don't forget to send in your epics.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2010, 06:58:51 AM »
Wait...I sent you Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, didn't I?  If not, just tell me because I don't remember and I leave town tomorrow :lol
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:19:49 AM by DTVT »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2010, 08:05:27 AM »
:lol Yeah you did. :tup

I be am boner inducing.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2010, 01:51:38 PM »
Round 2: Quirky - Points awarded for both how good the song is and also how quirky it is
Another very interesting round with a wide array of different styles. I was very pleased to see the lowest ranking people from the last round stepping up their game and sending in some really top-notch stuff! Only 3 points between first and last place now, so it’s all to play for.

5 points - Ultimetalhead
Dog Fashion Disco - The Hitchhiker (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/The+Hitchhiker/2woz2p)
This song is just awesome; frantic and almost schizophrenic, but brilliant all the way through. There’s a little bit of everything in here, and while most sections remind me of something, the overall feel is incredibly unique. The early verses remind me of a groovier Pain of Salvation, and I really like the chorus (you have a knack for picking songs with great choruses!). AND THEN IT GOES CRAZY! Seriously, the way the weird Devy-like “la la la” bit leads into lounge jazz is just fantastic, I literally cracked up laughing the first time I listened through, and it still makes me chuckle now. This is a completely bonkers song, but they’re definitely a band I want to check out more. Full marks for both quality and quirkiness!

4 points - DTVT
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Angle of Repose (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Angle+Of+Repose/2DDJSd)
The opening chords of this song are so creepy! They remind me of the sort of thing you’d get opening a dramatic piece of modern classical music. They set the mood perfectly though, and the rest of the song follows very naturally, or as naturally as avant-garde metal can anyway. Brilliant use of the violin in this song; in fact all the instrumentation is very interesting. What really stands out more than anything else, though, is the contrast between the fact that there is so much going on, but the build-up is actually very slow and subtle. Not the sort of thing I’d listen to relax, but really interesting and engaging music. Again top notch in both quality and quirkiness, and good job keeping it 1 second within the 8 minute limit! :lol

4 points - sonatafanica
Mother Mother - Polynesia (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Polynesia/kqmJ1)
I can’t really explain why, but this song puts a huge grin on my face. Like this: :D The drum beat is very groovy, especially the way it first enters, but the main source of the quirkiness here is in the vocals which are great fun! This is my shortest write-up so far, but to be honest I just don’t have anything else to say. This song makes me happy, simple as that. :lol

3 points - antigoon
Broken Bells - The High Road (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/The+High+Road+album+Version+/3ciWBJ)
The opening notes of this are so bizarre! Before the drums come in it almost sounds like two separate pieces being played out of time with each other. :lol Once the drums come in though, the song gets going, and I love it! Such a lovely feel, and the bleeps and bloops work surprisingly well. DJ Danger Mouse did a really great job producing this song, the whole sound is really nice and again I’m keen to check out the album. I would have ranked this one higher but despite the bleeps and bloops, it just wasn’t that quirky. :P

3 points - orcus116
Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains - Scott Taylor (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Scott+Taylor/2q0gNN)
This is a really groovy hard rock jam, with some very bizarre sections and unusual synthesiser sounds. As you say, the quirkiness is furthered by the fact that at any given time there’s at least one instrument that is sounding slightly out of time. I wasn’t keen on this effect on the first listen through, but actually after a couple more listens I started to really enjoy the tune and realised that the fact that it’s recorded that way gives it a very raw and energetic feel, like listening to a band rocking out in their garage. I find it really interesting that such a bunch of old fogeys (well, not exactly old but you know what I mean) can put together such a youthful sounding jam.

2 points - zxlkho
Skindred - Rat Race (https://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Rat+Race/B74Ss)
Wtf, metal mixed with reggae! It’s not really a natural combination, but it actually works pretty well; I find the overall groove and mood of the song really fun, in a headbanging kind of way, and some of the riffs are really cool. The vocalist really does a great job, and I think he is really the key for why this song works so well. The only slight weakness is the lack of any real high point, but it’s a pretty short song so I imagine in the context of an album it probably works better. I’m going to have to give the album a listen, because I really like the style! Also, while the genre-mixing is really interesting, it’s less quirky than most of the other entries this round, which brings the ranking down slightly.

2 points - TheVoxyn
Flight of the Conchords - Foux de Fa Fa (The youtube vid wasn't official, and without the video the song just wouldn't be as funny, so no link)
This was a very strange submission, which gets it quirky points automatically! :lol Problem is, while it is really funny, I find it hard treating it as a proper song. Which isn’t to say that I don’t really like it; I love the comedy in it and the music is kind of catchy, but for the music that’s pretty much the extent of it. I’ve been meaning to check out Flight of the Conchords for ages but have never got round to it. I feel like I should put the effort in as I enjoyed this a lot (I also checked a couple other youtube vids which were equally funny), so I feel bad for ranking it so low, but despite the hilarity the music itself just wasn’t all that exciting. Oh and how much does the guy with glasses look like Will from The Inbetweeners?! :lol

1 point - Portrucci
Bruno Spoerri - Drillin' (No link)
Um. What? Full points for quirkiness, but I can’t imagine ever listening to this again! :lol It’s a 3 minute or so song recorded mostly using the sounds of various drills (presumably some drill sounds were sampled and routed through a synthesiser or something, it’s not entirely clear). It’s a very clever idea and it creates a very unusual industrial sound (by which I mean construction industry, not “industrial” the music genre!), but it’s also a bit difficult to listen to. And sadly, the music is just a very basic blues piece. Top marks for trying though, and you’re the definite frontrunner for the Weirdest Submission of the Roulette Award!

Rankings:
antigoon – 8
Ultimetalhead - 8
zxlkho - 6
DTVT - 6
Portrucci - 5
TheVoxyn - 5
orcus116 - 5
sonatafanica - 5

Next:
As already posted, the next round is as follows:

Round 3: Epics - As I mentioned at the start, this round does not have the 8:00 length limit. There is no upper limit, and in fact I'd like each song to be a minimum of 10 minutes if possible. I often like songs that take the listener on a journey and leave them feeling great at the end, so that's what I'm thinking here.

I've already received submissions from 2 people, so let's get everyone else's in and I'll start listening.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 03:24:44 PM by ariich »

I be am boner inducing.

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
Re: ariich's Song Roulette - Round 2 results on Page 3!
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2010, 02:05:05 PM »
Glad you liked the song, dawg. Er, I mean, bleep bloop.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2010, 02:11:32 PM »
Yeah it's great, I'll give the album a listen at some point. Just couldn't rank it higher in the context of the round, which is a shame.

Um, I mean, bzzt brrr.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline TheVoxyn

• "The X makes it sound cool"
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2010, 03:11:58 PM »
Yea, it was hard to pick a song that worked out of the comedy factor. Some of them do, but I wanted something with a bit of humour to it. Those guys are brilliant by the way, definitely check out their other work and the TV series.

Trying to pick out an epic song right now. I was planning to send GY!BE but you already have a couple of their albums in your RYM. I think I might know what to send now, but I just want to listen to a couple of things first. Too bad that takes quite a while since all the songs I am considering are quite long :p.

Online orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2010, 03:17:12 PM »
I have the perfect song but it's only 9:12 in length (maybe not so perfect  :lol).

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2010, 03:21:36 PM »
That's ok, 10 minutes isn't a strict limit like the usual 8:00 maximum, more of a minimum to aim for. 9:12 is close enough that if the song is that much better than anything else you have over 10 mins, you might as well send it! :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »
Yeah. I sent a song under 9 minutes. Granted, I'll probably come in last for that round but, hey, we can't all be perfect :p

Offline TheVoxyn

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »
Song I'm about to send is 20 minutes, so I compensated for you guys.

It's going to be a gamble though. I think it will either score very high or very low.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2010, 04:47:28 PM »
:victorydance: I knew you'd love it. Time to send my epic.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline Portrucci

• Fission Mailed
  • You're just another hero riding through the night
Re: ariich's Song Roulette - commencing now
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2010, 06:08:54 PM »
Points will be awarded for how quirky it is.
Um. What? Full points for quirkiness
1 point.
:angry:  :lol

I really like that song. It puts a smile on my face. And that's all I ask of music  :)

time to find a good epic...
on par with the anguish one would have from getting unconsensually bent over and buttloved.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2010, 08:49:11 AM »
FYI, Sleepytime has a violinist as a member of the band.  They put on quite a show.  I hate posting from my phone.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2010, 09:37:20 AM »
Points will be awarded for how quirky it is.
Um. What? Full points for quirkiness
1 point.
:angry:  :lol

I really like that song. It puts a smile on my face. And that's all I ask of music  :)
:lol Yeah sorry about that. I would have liked to rank it higher for the quirk factor, but it was the only song I could justify putting in bottom place.

I've listened to the album, and it's actually not bad at all. Strange sort of electro-funk for the most part, but it's kinda groovy and easy to listen to. That song is still incredibly bizarre though! :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2010, 06:30:23 AM »
Bump.

Just waitin' on orcus now, but no worries as I know you're busy, plus it's Christmas so you probably have better things to be concerning yourself with. :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2010, 08:42:43 AM »
You picked the best song. Definitely.

HITCHHIKER...ROADSIDE EXECUTION!

Edit: Rich, the first time I heard The Hitchhiker was when I was at work. I started laughing hysterically at my desk (had my headphones in) and then after the song had finished, I had noticed that everyone in the office was staring at me :lol
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 08:50:43 AM by AcidRainLTE »

Online orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2010, 12:16:25 PM »
Second guessing my song choice. I'll try to send something by tonight.

Online orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2010, 12:57:51 PM »
Sent.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2010, 01:40:13 PM »
Edit: Rich, the first time I heard The Hitchhiker was when I was at work. I started laughing hysterically at my desk (had my headphones in) and then after the song had finished, I had noticed that everyone in the office was staring at me :lol
:lol Awesome. I had a listen through the album the other day, it's pretty rocking.

Second guessing my song choice. I'll try to send something by tonight.
I do that all the time, so in the end I decided to just send it once I made a decision of some kind. Of course, I did start doing less well towards the end of Joe's roulette, and that may be why...

I be am boner inducing.

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2010, 03:16:29 PM »
Adultery? Yeah, it's a pretty sweet album.

What are your favourite tracks so far?

Try getting Anarchists of Good Taste next. Serj Tankian sings on the track "Mushroom Cult".

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2010, 12:21:27 PM »
*slump*

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »
*slump*
Patience, young man. I knew the epics round would be a bit longer as there's more to take in; plus people are busy/away for Christmas so I don't think there's any rush. :)

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2010, 03:36:52 PM »
There's definitely a rush. I want to know how well you liked the band/song, DESPERATELY.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?

Offline TheVoxyn

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2010, 05:26:02 AM »
I have two ideas for rounds, acoustic and something in your mother language. Although I think the latter would mainly be in English :p.

Offline kári

• Meow
  • DTF.com Member
  • það besta sem guð hefur skapað er nýr dagur
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2010, 05:37:34 AM »
You could do language other than English..

You and me go parallel, together and apart

Offline TheVoxyn

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2010, 05:43:48 AM »
True. But then everyone sends Sigur Rós  :angel:.

Offline kári

• Meow
  • DTF.com Member
  • það besta sem guð hefur skapað er nýr dagur
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2010, 05:03:07 PM »
ariich already know Sigur Rós right?

You and me go parallel, together and apart

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »
I think it was cool that DTVT did a lyrically-oriented round. That would be cool.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2010, 05:43:30 PM »
I think it was cool that DTVT did a lyrically-oriented round. That would be cool.
Well now that you've mentioned it, I might as well confirmed that I've already stolen his idea and am doing that for the next round! So yeah, I guess you can all start having a think now.

ariich already know Sigur Rós right?
Yep.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2010, 05:47:17 PM »
DO THE WRITE-UPS OH MY GOD WE'RE DYING OVER HERE.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »
:lol Still taking my time over these. There's a lot to take in. Should be done by tomorrow or maybe new years day.

EDIT: Also, they're really hard to rank this round. I don't really feel like any of them deserve to be near the bottom.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline TheVoxyn

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »
I would like some points please.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2010, 07:22:35 AM »
Round 3: Epics
Write-ups seem to be as epic as the songs this time! This round turned out even better than I was expecting – it had the potential to lend itself to lots of generic prog, but fortunately that didn’t happen, and actually there was hardly any prog at all! The songs that have done best are those that have a very big and epic feel, and those that really build up to a climax, but honestly all 8 songs were top notch.

5 points - orcus116
This Will Destroy You - A Three-Legged Workhorse (https://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/A+Three+Legged+Workhorse/21VQ35)
Wow. Just, wow. This is everything that post-rock should be, in my opinion, and right from the first listen I knew this was going to be doing well this round. The atmosphere that the music creates throughout the whole song is just great, and the textures really give the song a huge feel. There is so much I love about this song: the intro builds up slowly, but it is all so perfectly paced, the music doesn’t even really start until nearly 2 minutes in but when it does, you’re completely ready for it; the song just gets bigger and bigger for the first 6ish minutes, reaching a fairly epic climax, before dying down and then coming back for a big finale. Really wonderful stuff, I’m looking forward to checking out more of this band!

4 points - TheVoxyn
Mono & World's End Girlfriend - Untitled (aka Trailer 5) (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Part+Five/1VlKsh)
The opening piano chords of this song are really beautiful, and the whole intro with that (and then after the strings have come in) just set the tone for the rest of the song perfectly. The way they add layer after layer in building up the textures and the sounds is pretty incredible. After 12 minutes I realised that I had been listening to one big crescendo and that I wasn’t bored. To be honest, this was such a good song that it was a tough decision over which one to give 5 points, and the only very slight downer with this song is that the pacing isn’t quite as spot on as orcus’ entry. I really can’t fault the build-up, and I was never bored, but by the end, as much as I loved it, I didn’t feel like all that much had happened. :lol Still, a really excellent song, so I’m going to see if I can find the album because I really want to hear the whole thing.

4 points - antigoon
Brad Mehldau - Don't Be Sad (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Don+t+Be+Sad/2M9d8y)
Finally some jazz! I’m a big jazz fan (although I guess there isn’t that much of it in my RYM because I don’t know that many whole albums, at least compared to some other genres) from playing saxophone in a couple of bands at uni. I have to say, I wasn’t expecting jazz in the Epics round, but this particular piece fits the theme perfectly, and benefits from many of the same qualities as the two post-rock songs above. The melodies are really lovely, and the instrumentation is great, I just adore the use of the orchestral backing. You’re right about Redman’s tenor sax playing as well, OH GOD IT’S SO GOOD! I don’t know how he gets such a gorgeous tone out of it, but it makes me want to scrap my alto sax, buy a tenor and get practising. The way the song builds up is great, and the feelings that the song evokes are very powerful, especially with some of the strange suspended chords around the 4:30-5:00 mark. Thanks for another terrific entry!

3 points - zxlkho
Ne Obliviscaris - Forget Not (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Forget+Not/39LxI1)
And again, another song with a terrific build-up, I love the climax towards the end where it almost goes into full-on melodeath. There is definitely a bit of a similarity to Agalloch, but with a few key differences. The use of the lead violin is great and really adds a unique touch to the music, and I like the vocals a lot (have to say the harsh vocals are done much better than Agalloch’s). However, the one thing that is less strong here is the mood; there is definitely an atmosphere, but it isn’t as big or strong as the songs that managed 4 or 5 points this round. That said, I really like it a lot, and the 12 minutes just zoom by. I couldn’t find the album on either Spotify or Grooveshark, so I’m putting it on my to-buy-when-I-have-spare-cash list.

3 points - Ultimetalhead
Superior - Why (no link)
This is the most straightforward prog metal I received this round, but it fits the theme very well. The opening theme on the piano and vocals is really nice, although slightly cheesy and on the first listen I was worried that the song was going to be quite generic. However, once it gets going it quickly becomes clear that it’s not the case at all, the piano work throughout the song is indeed great, and my favourite thing about the song is the riffing, which rarely takes the forefront but always fits and adds to the music. Definitely a bit of an mid-era DT feel to quite a few parts of the song, but it never feels ripped off, which I guess makes sense as the album came out in 1996 so was actually before. There are a lot of great ideas throughout the song, and it definitely takes the listener on a journey, the reason it hasn’t done better is that it doesn’t convey as much of a big epic feeling as the higher ranked songs in this round.

2 points - sonatafanica
Modest Mouse - Trucker's Atlas (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Trucker+s+Atlas/eocgB)
This was very close to being a 3-pointer; it was a very tough decision between this and UMH’s song, and in the end I just had to go with what fit the theme better (as you said yourself, Epics isn’t exactly the ideal round for you). I’ve actually been meaning to check out Modest Mouse for a while as I’ve heard a lot of good things about them, and I liked what I heard here. I wasn’t always that keen on the vocals, but they work really well in places, and in general the music is very raw and energetic, and has a great feel to it. It also covers a lot of ground in 7 minutes, and I really like the outro; as I said, the only reason this got 2 points and not 3 is that I didn’t really get much of an epic feel from it. Quality song, just not ideally suited to this round.

2 points - Portrucci
Can - Halleluhwah (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Halleluhwah/ltxgQ)
Ooh, Krautrock! Again, this song might have done better, and I actually thought I was going to rank it higher when I was first listening through, but after a few listens I just realised it doesn’t keep my attention as well as most of the other songs. That said, it’s a really good bit of 70s rock – and I know you said it’s not prog, but to be honest it still feels very proggy to me, particularly with the fact that it was so ahead of its time, and with the way the keyboards are used throughout, which I loved. The experimental nature of the music is great , and it has a very psychedelic feel in places. I also liked the way it peaked and troughed; the one thing that just brought it down slightly was that it felt surprisingly disjointed. The opening 5 minutes, for example, had a great rise and then fall, and then suddenly it just felt like it was starting again. Still, the ideas were really cool, and I’ve never really listened to much Krautrock, so I’m going to try and check out more of Can’s stuff.

1 point - DTVT
Power of Omens - Test of Wills (https://listen.grooveshark.com/s/Test+Of+Wills/2F6lU0)
I do feel a little bad giving this song only 1 point, as there’s a lot of really good stuff in here, it just grabs me less than the other songs do. The opening is fantastic, and creates a great atmosphere to set up the rest of the song. There are also lots of really good ideas throughout the song, and some of the sections are just excellent. I think there are just a couple of things that drag the song down a bit for me: firstly, the production is not that strong, and it means that at times something like the vocals or drums will be a little too much at the forefront which takes away from whatever else is going on; and secondly, the song is quite disjointed. I love that there are so many ideas in the song, but there does not seem to be much development within and between them, it’s almost like the band were bursting with ideas and had to get them all down. Still, this song was on their debut album, and so it’s a shame that they only released one more before stopping, as they seemed to have great potential and could have been a really great band if they’d got to the stage where they streamlined their ideas a little.

Rankings:
antigoon – 12
Ultimetalhead - 11
orcus116 - 10
zxlkho - 9
TheVoxyn - 9
DTVT - 7
Portrucci - 7
sonatafanica - 7

Next:

Round 4: Lyrics - As I mentioned yesterday, this round is all about lyrics. Send in songs where the lyrics are an important part of why the song is so good, although as always of course the music should also be high quality. The lyrics can be good for any reason you like: powerful, clever, poetic, witty, hilarious, anything, as long as they really add to the overall song.

I know some people are still busy/away so I won't start chasing by PM for a couple of days or so.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 03:25:18 PM by ariich »

I be am boner inducing.