Author Topic: The Lady Gaga corner V. Popopo papapa rororo ale alejandro  (Read 33019 times)

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: The Lady Gaga corner V. Popopo papapa rororo ale alejandro
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2011, 04:49:43 PM »
"I something something something is something mother monster. something-something-go-can-be something woman something-be something"
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2011, 05:01:03 PM »
SHE SUCKS BIG TIME!

*Flies away*

Offline The Ugliest Unicorn

• More than a horse
« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2011, 05:22:51 PM »
Anyone know what the translation of "Ich schleiban austa be clair es kumpent madre monstere,
Aust-be aus-can-be flaugen fraulein uske-be clair" is? Thats what a website said are the lyrics in Scheibe.

Pretty sure it's mainly gibberish. ''I don't speak german, but I can if you like... / but I wish I could.''

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2011, 05:57:30 PM »
THE UGLIEST UNICORN HAS RETURNED TO US!  :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »
Anyone know what the translation of "Ich schleiban austa be clair es kumpent madre monstere,
Aust-be aus-can-be flaugen fraulein uske-be clair" is? Thats what a website said are the lyrics in Scheibe.

Pretty sure it's mainly gibberish. ''I don't speak german, but I can if you like... / but I wish I could.''

Ah okay so just German "sounding"

Offline Mr. Beale

« Reply #285 on: July 03, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »
Casual GaGa fan here. Can't say I'm terribly impressed with the newest album but it's not like the other releases are that consistent. All the different sounds don't work for me, the best tracks tend to be the ones she isn't trying to hard, the best being Judas, Electric Chapel, and Hair which feel more organic. The later being the first "anthem" she's successfully pulled off. Why they choose to promote the super bland Born This Way over that I'll never know.

Offline energythief

• Chubby Chaser
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2011, 11:32:29 PM »
Just popping in to say The Fame Monster narrowly missed out on my Top 10 of the 2000s submission. That is all, little monsters.