Author Topic: Get Out And Vote!  (Read 47465 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: Get Out And Vote!
« Reply #350 on: November 04, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »

Name me a GOP person like Rev Al? who ran for President..or Jesse Jackson..

I mentioned him on my own a few posts before yours.. he came to my mind too

What about Coulture?  You didnt acknowledge her hateful quote....did you just conveniently miss that one?
:facepalm: she does not work for the GOP, nor is she an activist, nor is she tax exempt..she is a person paid for an opinion
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #351 on: November 04, 2010, 11:32:02 AM »

Id request you do the same.. my posts are spot on. Im 100% objective..

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Quote of the year.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #352 on: November 04, 2010, 11:34:06 AM »
Sigh....right with you PC.

Me too.  It's like talking to a brick wall.

You are in no way objective Epicview.  You are so far from objective, you're skewed vision of the world slanted to your own political views seems objective to you and everyone else is messed up.

You have a nicky spanjaards thing going on.  I suggest you take a step back and look at what you are saying and actually carefully read people's posts.  You really aren't getting it.

Id request you do the same.. my posts are spot on. Im 100% objective..

Are you kidding me?!!!!  hahahahahahaha.  Come on dude.  My posts have been completely objective.  I think everyone else here can back me up on that.

This is absurdity.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #353 on: November 04, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »
Anne, is has never been working hand in hand with GWB or anyone...

again, Pleger, Wright, Jackson and Sharpton are..they are tax exempt, they race bait minions to hate the GOP..

Thats real danger.. not some nonsense like blaiming Beck  for some idiots

what is not clear? really?
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #354 on: November 04, 2010, 11:36:39 AM »

again, Pleger, Wright, Jackson and Sharpton are..they are tax exempt, they race bait minions to hate the GOP..

Sorry...cant reply to this....still laughing that you think you are 100% objective.  Give me a few minutes.  But thanks for the killer ab workout!
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #355 on: November 04, 2010, 11:36:49 AM »

How many times do we have to say this?  Just because a few people think a certain way and belong to a political party, does NOT mean the whole party is that way.  So you can't call the Democratic party a party of hate because there are a few hateful people in it.  

Just like you can't call all Muslims terrorists just because there are terrorists who are Muslim.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #356 on: November 04, 2010, 11:38:33 AM »
You know what the worst thing is. Being real sick on election day. Yes I know I could've voted early but its not planned
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #357 on: November 04, 2010, 11:40:16 AM »
For every hateful liberal you show me, I can show you a hateful conservative.
What is your point?

That EPICVIEW keeps slamming how "democrats are the party of hate" down our throats, yet I post one simple article of people who did hateful things inspired by conservatives, and I get blamed for "ignoring that there's hate on both sides" when, in fact, I'm actually presenting the other side that EPIC is ignoring and nothing more. I know you agree with Epicview's point of view, tick, but it's completely ridiculous to call someone out on "not being objective" when you are making brash claims about one party and refusing the admit the truth of the other side.

Seriously, this thread is:

EPIC: Dems are the party of hate! Obama thinks were the enemy! Obama has connections.
Others: Republicans have plenty of loonies on their side, too.
EPIC: Obama is calling the other side 'the enemy,' ! How immature! The party of hate!
Me: (links to violence for conservative causes)
EPIC: LOL WAY TO BE OBJECTIVE

But the liberal media and nazis and racism!
That post really makes you seem like your reasonable? Fail.
What is your point?

That EPICVIEW keeps slamming how "democrats are the party of hate" down our throats, yet I post one simple article of people who did hateful things inspired by conservatives, and I get blamed for "ignoring that there's hate on both sides" when, in fact, I'm actually presenting the other side that EPIC is ignoring and nothing more. I know you agree with Epicview's point of view, tick, but it's completely ridiculous to call someone out on "not being objective" when you are making brash claims about one party and refusing the admit the truth of the other side.

EPIC: Dems are the party of hate! Obama thinks were the enemy! Obama has connections.
EPIC: Obama is calling the other side 'the enemy,' ! How immature! The party of hate!
Woah! Hold on a minute. I asked an honest and simple question and this is what I get?
If I have have given you the impression I am aligned with anyone you are decieved.
Just because my views are conservative I'm in alignment with someone?  We may share some of the same views but I am a free thinker and my nature is always to challenge everything. I will continue that way of thinking. I have determined for now which direction I agree with but I am not in bed with any party.
I voted for Clinton twice, then voted for Bush and regretted it.
I don't dislike Obama because he is a Democrat, I don't like the man, or the direction he has brought the country and his lack of humility and over abundance of stubborn arrogance.
I'm sorry if you don't see my own personal views as mine and mine alone. :tick2:
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #358 on: November 04, 2010, 11:42:10 AM »
Oh my god this thread is terrible.

"My dick is more objective"
"No my dick is more objective"
"No, your dick leans to the left"
"Well your dick leans to the right"
"My dick is so objective that pisses truth and capatalism!"
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #359 on: November 04, 2010, 11:42:50 AM »
What is your point?

But the liberal media and nazis and racism!
That post really makes you seem like your reasonable? Fail.
Reasonable? Is there any such thing as reason at all in this thread? I don't see any reason at all within any post in this topic at all. Let me clarify, this entire topic is fucking psycho.
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #360 on: November 04, 2010, 11:44:02 AM »
This thread has turned into nothing but pointless bickering.

:lokked: