Author Topic: Thoughts About the People on TV  (Read 20310 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: Thoughts About the People on TV
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2010, 12:53:02 PM »
thats not the reason...sorry^
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline ehra

« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2010, 12:54:02 PM »
"You're wrong I'm right."

And anyone wonders why your posts get the responses they do.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2010, 12:56:02 PM »
read and behold

https://www.wnd.com/?pageId=64260

now imagine if this GWB?...
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline ehra

« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2010, 01:01:28 PM »
Great, now what does that article have to do with why Obama left when people started making such a huge deal about the guy?

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2010, 01:08:33 PM »
read and behold

Like how everyone in the press was making a big deal out of Obama saying that the republicans would have to sit in the back seat in his speech in Cleveland but, it was OK when Michael Steele said the same about about the Democrats in a speech last year?

The magnifying glass is put on the people at the top no matter what their race/religioun/politics are.
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2010, 01:09:31 PM »
Great, now what does that article have to do with why Obama left when people started making such a huge deal about the guy?

why is that not a huge deal? so if GWB sat in a white supremist church for 20 years with them giving award to David Duke and all sorts of scum....that would be ok? and the  lib media would say "thats fine"? and some white supremist baptized GWB girls in some so called "church" that you would say "thats fine"..
not with me it would NOT be
this is a big deal
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:17:37 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »
read and behold

Like how everyone in the press was making a big deal out of Obama saying that the republicans would have to sit in the back seat in his speech in Cleveland but, it was OK when Michael Steele said the same about about the Democrats in a speech last year?

The magnifying glass is put on the people at the top no matter what their race/religioun/politics are.

I agree to some extent... but if there is a pattern like Obama then its a pattern..if its an honest mistake then of course we should forgive..

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2010, 01:13:28 PM »
Oh epicview, just so you're aware, you CAN quote multiple people in a single post ;)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2010, 01:16:30 PM »
Oh epicview, just so you're aware, you CAN quote multiple people in a single post ;)

I wish I could..I have some sort of tech issue...maybe one day you can help me quote better..I apologize for my style and typos..the screen jumps around when I quote..especially if I try to quote a long post from someone..

PS: I really dont want to argue..I want to debate.. and if people here are really being truthfull about not knowing all this about Obama, I dont mind going over all this..

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2010, 01:17:23 PM »
read and behold

I agree to some extent... but if there is a pattern like Obama then its a pattern..if its an honest mistake them of course we should forgive..

You're making the mistake of thinking that the american people actually give a shit about a candidates religious affiliations. Most of them pay about 30 seconds of lip service to it on their campaigns then go back to "playing the game". The so-called "liberal media" played Obama's religioun to the hilt in '08 and it made absolutely no difference in the end results.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2010, 01:20:06 PM »
Powerslave..

I agree with you.  and welcome!

I hope they dont care with Romney runs!! he is a decent fellow

Offline ehra

« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2010, 01:23:07 PM »

why is that not a huge deal? so if GWB sat in a white supremist church for 20 years with them giving award to David Duke and all sorts of scum....that would be ok? and the  lib media would say "thats fine"? and some white supremist baptized GWB girls in some so called "church" that you would say "thats fine"..
this is a big deal

It doesn't and shouldn't matter unless it affects how he leads the country or which policies he adopts.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2010, 01:25:34 PM »

this is a big deal

It doesn't and shouldn't matter unless it affects how he leads the country or which policies he adopts.

You just proved my point...!!!! it has

Offline ehra

« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »

why is that not a huge deal? so if GWB sat in a white supremist church for 20 years with them giving award to David Duke and all sorts of scum....that would be ok? and the  lib media would say "thats fine"? and some white supremist baptized GWB girls in some so called "church" that you would say "thats fine"..
this is a big deal

What is it with you just saying things without giving examples or sources?

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »

this is a big deal

Saying it doesn't make it true.
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2010, 02:00:14 PM »
check the vote tonight...

I have listed Obama's radical associations...thats who shaped his failed radical policy

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 02:07:48 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2010, 02:10:35 PM »
*sigh*

epicview, I wish I could make you see that just because his views/policies are different from yours, doesn't mean they're 'radical', as you say

And, once again, I'll say that just because he has in the past associated with people with radical views, doesn't mean he shares them.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2010, 02:21:19 PM »
*sigh*

epicview, I wish I could make you see that just because his views/policies are different from yours, doesn't mean they're 'radical', as you say

And, once again, I'll say that just because he has in the past associated with people with radical views, doesn't mean he shares them.

Oh he shares them..find out about George Soros..PLM, its not that he is a dem, its that he is Obama, he is unlike any other president, for all the wrong reasons..Im as frustrated as you that I cant make you see this.

so lets just disagree as I think you are awesome..and I will pray you find out on your own about who this Obama really is
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 02:45:20 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2010, 02:24:42 PM »
If his views WERE radical, he would never have been elected in the first place.

I trust you know what a bell curve is? If so, you would know that America would NEVER vote in a radical as executive, though you can make the case for the House, perhaps

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2010, 02:35:40 PM »
If his views WERE radical, he would never have been elected in the first place.

I trust you know what a bell curve is? If so, you would know that America would NEVER vote in a radical as executive, though you can make the case for the House, perhaps

People never found out about the guy..and in many ways he did tell us he would transform our country..that is code for radical..but people saw what they wanted in Obama..as he had no resume. Soros funded it, he carries Soros's water.

but no matter what I say here...people will not believe it, why I dont know. all one has to do is look into his mentors, and who is in his cabinet and his outragous Czars..

America is REJECTING IT

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »
Today is like  the make up exam America Failed in 2008....Lets hope we get it right today and get an A+

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2010, 02:46:13 PM »
I don't think Obama's "transformation" is grand in any way at all but if you think the best thing for America is to keep things the way they are with all the shit we have going on, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2010, 03:00:35 PM »
I don't think Obama's "transformation" is grand in any way at all but if you think the best thing for America is to keep things the way they are with all the shit we have going on, I'm not sure what to tell you.

History is the greatest indicator of the future...

America has always bounced back if the business principlas of capitalism is left to correct itself...open market.

Obama does not be believe in American Exceptionalism..he has said that he doesnt.

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2010, 03:34:20 PM »

History is the greatest indicator of the future...

America has always bounced back if the business principlas of capitalism is left to correct itself...open market.

Obama does not be believe in American Exceptionalism..he has said that he doesnt.

I don't believe in American Exceptionalism either. Does that make me a radical?  :lol :lol :lol

Atleast, not in the way that it has been excercised in recent years. Maybe his initial message about that subject made sense to the "silent majority" in '08?

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2010, 04:21:35 PM »
Once again because no one responded, can anyone prove Glen Becks claims to be blatant lies?
I want the truth. I can handle it. :tick2:
There's no way to prove or disprove if Obama is racist or not, but you have to admit that's a very ridiculous thing to say on nation television regardless and makes it nearly impossible to take you seriously without any proof.
He makes many more claims about other things then just that. I can of them be proven to be lies? I really want to know if they have?
I don't watch Glenn Beck so I don't have a documented knowledge of what everything he has said

Not to pick on you by quoting the part of your post I want to make a point with but many rip Beck who have never heard a damn thing he has said, and act like they are justified in doing so. Their just sheep who take it what they are fed, treat it as gospel and just run with it. If you don't have a clue(and I don't mean you) you shouldn't pretend you do. Far too many do this and its quite annoying.
If I don't know something I try not to act like I do.
I watch all sources of media, even the ones I hate to gain different perspectives. That's what intelligent people do.(not that I claim to be ultra intelligent, but you get the point)
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2010, 04:36:33 PM »
Once again because no one responded, can anyone prove Glen Becks claims to be blatant lies?
There's no way to prove or disprove if Obama is racist or not, but you have to admit that's a very ridiculous thing to say on nation television regardless and makes it nearly impossible to take you seriously without any proof.
He makes many more claims about other things then just that. I can of them be proven to be lies? I really want to know if they have?
I don't watch Glenn Beck so I don't have a documented knowledge of what everything he has said

Not to pick on you by quoting the part of your post I want to make a point with but many rip Beck who have never heard a damn thing he has said, and act like they are justified in doing so. Their just sheep who take it what they are fed, treat it as gospel and just run with it. If you don't have a clue(and I don't mean you) you shouldn't pretend you do. Far too many do this and its quite annoying.
I watch all sources of media, even the ones I hate to gain different perspectives. That's what intelligent people do.(not that I claim to be ultra intelligent, but you get the point)
Oh I understand perfectly. Obama worshipers that think he does no wrong are annoying as fuck as well as anyone else.

I was just bashing Glenn Beck for calling Obama racist without any reasoning behind it other than to stir up his base. I think that's a legitimate reason to bash him, correct? If I suddenly called you out for being racist without anything to back it up, I'd look like a really big idiot, wouldn't I?

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2010, 04:39:02 PM »

Oh I understand perfectly. Obama worshipers that think he does no wrong are annoying as fuck as well as anyone else.

I was just bashing Glenn Beck for calling Obama racist without any reasoning behind it other than to stir up his base. I think that's a legitimate reason to bash him, correct? If I suddenly called you out for being racist without anything to back it up, I'd look like a really big idiot, wouldn't I?
You would be. I get your point, as I know you understood mine, even if it went a little off subject.

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2010, 06:33:08 PM »

Since I'm the only one that bothered to post anything negative about Beck, I'm going to have to guess that this was directed at me.

First of all, I get a daily dose of him. I have an elderly relative that lives close by. This relative has the TV tuned to fox news on an almost constant/round the clock basis. I try to spend as much time as possible with this relative because I'm the only person that lives close to them. Some days I get Beck, some days it's Hannity and some days it's Bill. It all depends on when I make my way over to their home.

It's funny that you mention sheep. It's exactly how I feel about my relative but, it's a loved one so I put up with the garbage on the TV and still go over every day. Ofcourse, politics come up all the time in our conversations. It's really quite sad. I'll just be nice and say that this person is terribly out of touch with reality just like every other fox news supporter that I ever encounter and just like every other one of them, it's impossible to debate with them because they refuse to listen to any point of view that doesn't align with their own.

I must hand it to fox news, though. They've got this thing down to an art. For example; one of the pundits will put up some off the wall conspiracy as an open ended question(Beck is the master at this) then their "straight news" programs will pick up on it and present it as a news story(are americans being analy probed with chinese made dildos blah blah blah ect. ect. ect.). Now, they have their viewership pissed off and buying into the story because good ol' Glenn warned them that this was about to happen. Honestly, it's fucking brilliant. They've got people eating out of their hands and the sponsorship money just keeps flowing.

Infact, a good one from last week comes to mind. He's showing some videos that were made to teach kids about being environmentaly responsible and was claiming that the videos were indoctrination tools made by the left. He does his intro speak for the videos then shows them and I almost fell off the damn couch. There was nothing in the videos that was political what-so-ever. All the videos were teaching the kids is to take care of their surroundings or they'd be living in piles of shit or poisoning the water. BFD!!! It's something that every kid needs to learn.

It's good business but, I must have missed the part where reality and news had anything to do with business.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not a democrat and I'm just as critical of MSNBC. I will hand one thing to Oberman, though. He's willing to admit that he's wrong from time to time. I rarely, if ever see that from fox. And, just as you've done, I refuse to claim that I'm super intelligent. Infact, I'm probably one of the least educated people that ever post in this forum but, that doesn't mean that I'm a sheep in any way or form.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2010, 07:48:28 PM »
Have a nice night everyone...

just pulled the battery out of the wifes Volvo..wont take a charge? very odd, I hope I only have to replace a faulty battery in the early am..oh the joy

+3 for the GOP... 7 more needed..

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2010, 08:48:56 PM »
Have a nice night everyone...

just pulled the battery out of the wifes Volvo..wont take a charge? very odd, I hope I only have to replace a faulty battery in the early am..oh the joy

+3 for the GOP... 7 more needed..

This post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2010, 08:51:34 PM »
Yeah, I gave up when the ridiculous argument that Beck was quantifiably smarter than Obama was cast aside to talk (spam) about more of Obama's "connections."

Again, I'll reiterate. I don't know what people like Beck and O'Rielly do, or what kind of knowledge they have. All I know about Beck is that he doesn't have a college education and spent the time Obama was working on his education boozing it up, and I know O'Rielly used to do real journalism for tabloids.

Obama, once again, has a degree in Business Administration from Columbia and a degree in Law from Harvard. He taught Constitutional law at University of Chicago for 10 years. Beck does not have experience even close to that.

You CAN argue that, quite possibly, Beck is WISER than Obama. But that is all subject. The point is, just because you disagree about the way Obama interprets history or the constitution doesn't mean he's an 'idiot' in regards to either. In fact, he's an accredited from the very best Universities the world has to offer, and validated by his experience as a professor at another one of the nation's best Universities.

Likewise, I don't know anything about Olbermann, but Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar.

You can gas all you want about how much you disagree with these people, but the fact is some of them have some quantifiable testification to their intelligence, and you shouldn't just assume every politician who you don't like is an "idiot."

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:50:43 PM by Perpetual Change »

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2010, 08:57:42 PM »
Yeah, I gave up when the ridiculous argument that Beck was quantifiably smarter than Obama was cast aside to talk (spam) about more of Obama's "connections."

Good point PC. I got kinda swept up in the argument and so I failed to notice this.

Epicview, I don't mind that you want to discuss those things, but thread derailment like that takes away from the discussion that's supposed to be happening. I almost forgot what was supposed to be discussed here. If you want to create a thread about Obama's radical associations, by all means do so. In the future, please try not to derail so much.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2010, 08:48:42 AM »
all I did was mention I was changing out a battery in the garage, watching the networks report the poll results? my point was my hands were busy , and I couldnt type earlier...but Im sorry if that somehow you felt was off subject..I was justadding a bit of humanity mixed in that I wish I could relax and watch the TV more closely.. thats the subject? the people on tv..

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2010, 09:31:43 AM »
PowerSlave ,my post was not directed at you. It was directed at those who have strong opinions about things or people they only know anything about except from second hand information. You want to tell me these people don't exist?

As far as MSNBC, they every bit as bad at Fox for being 100% bias in the way they report the news. Their is simply nothing fair about them that puts them even a little bit above Fox as far as non bias journalism goes.

I actually heard one jackass women last night saying that last night was really a victory for Democrats because judging by how dissatisfied people are with the economy last night should have been more of a slam dunk for Republicans then it was. It proves people really don't actually trust them at all. :facepalm:
Are you kidding me? I almost threw up the pizza I was eating but it was too good to let that happen.

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2010, 09:36:32 AM »
As far as MSNBC, they every bit as bad at Fox for being 100% bias in the way they report the news. Their is simply nothing fair about them that puts them even a little bit above Fox as far as non bias journalism goes.

Speaking of which, they really should just give Pat Buchanan his own show. I wish Fox would bring on a token liberal of similar stature regularly, instead of the normal county-college poli-sci professors they just bring on as strawman to yell at. And anyway I'm not sure who it could be.