Author Topic: Dream Theater tour manager Rikk Feulner talks new tour and more...  (Read 1758 times)

Offline RodrigoAltaf

The interview was primarily about his book, but Rikk was a great guy to talk to...we ended up talking about the upcoming tour, MP's rekindled friendship with the band and more: https://www.sonicperspectives.com/interviews/interview-with-rikk-feulner/

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: Dream Theater tour manager Rikk Feulner talks new tour and more...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 09:41:23 AM »
Rikk is a great guy.  I look forward to checking this out later.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 11:12:12 AM »
Rikk is a great guy.
Agreed - Rikk is a class act. There's a reason why DT has had him as their tour manager for about 20 years now!

Excellent job on the interview Rodrigo! Just finished watching it. And thanks for the name check!   :biggrin:
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 09:20:52 AM »
Great job with the interview,  I can see why DT has Rikk as a tour manager.  I hope that Dreamsonic is a success and has a decent turnout this summer.
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline andri_ab

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 09:28:00 PM »
Is the book (I mean hardcopy) easy to find in NY bookstores? I wanna buy one on my trip for next month Dreamsonic's night at MSG.

And hope to get Rikk's signature on the book  :laugh:

-andri-