Author Topic: Poll: Bush better president than Obama  (Read 23366 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: Poll: Bush better president than Obama
« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
He sees us as the enemy obviously

Only to you and fellow haters.

hater? you have me confused with Jeremiah Wright...LOL...Im just viewing the total mosaic of this Obama..

No.  Not confused.  Your posts have given us a pretty good "mosaic" of EPICVIEW.

I gave you facts.. he carried the book, is photod with it.. and taught from it.. its a hate filled book.and shows us what he believes in as far as social re-engineering..
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2010, 01:20:57 PM »
I dont get it.. I gave my reasons.. gave the back up..and showed why I dislike Obama..a lot.

My question is "This Obama aint nothing like GWB..and I ask why would I like Obama?

simple question to the people who like Obama...why do you like him?
please list reasons to like him? I DONT SEE IT!!!!!! at all
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »
Honestly, dude, not many people here actually do like him.  We just think your reasons for hating him are insane. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2010, 01:32:22 PM »
Honestly, dude, not many people here actually do like him.  We just think your reasons for hating him are insane.  

I give him credit for doing some things that HAD to be done, even though there would be a huge negative backlash from the uninformed public.
Bailing out the financial industry, even though it seemed unfair to the common man, was something that had to be done.  The clusterfuck this economy would be in if it wasnt done would be mindboggling.

I dont "like" or "dislike" him.  I actually feel a bit bad for him, as I feel that he hasnt had much of a choice in many matters due to the seriously fucked up economy he inherited.  (An economy which wasnt soley Bush's fault either...the President doesnt have all that much influence on a globally intertwined economy)
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »
Honestly, dude, not many people here actually do like him.  We just think your reasons for hating him are insane.  

EB,

I swear I havent even scratched the surface on Obama... I gues my point is, "if people did their homework on Obama, I think they would be blown away"...I am honeslty very worried about Obama and would he protect us, he is bringing the country to its knees financially..adn we have shunned our true allies like the UK, France Germany, and Poland for some insanity that our sworn enemies will be blinded by Obamas smile and now like us..we jsut saw Syria laugh at us and reject our overtures.. I dont think Obama knows what he is doing at best..and at worst I think he is not that keen on our country period...

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2010, 01:37:03 PM »
EB,

I swear I havent even scratched the surface on Obama... I gues my point is, "if people did their homework on Obama, I think they would be blown away"...

:facepalm:

We just think your reasons for hating him are insane. 
Quoted for truth

Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »
EB,

I swear I havent even scratched the surface on Obama... I gues my point is, "if people did their homework on Obama, I think they would be blown away"...

Quoted for truth

who is we?

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2010, 01:54:18 PM »
EB,

Quoted for truth

who is we?
Virtually everyone on P/R.
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2010, 01:59:46 PM »
EB,

Quoted for truth

who is we?

start a poll and find out
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2010, 02:01:26 PM »
Wright

Rezko

Ayers

Koh

Dohrn

Khalidi

The name I cant say

Van Jones

Anita Dunne

Holder

PJ Crowley

Kagen

Soros

Move On

Acorn

Farakan

Alinsky

Susan Rice

Illegal National Healthcare

Trillions in Debt on a False Stimulus

SEIU

Natioanlizing of the Auto Industry

Illegal Tax policies

Class warfare

Phleger

defunding of the military

dismantling of the HSA

Napalitano

Fort Hood not being called what it really was

Not securing the border

Treatment of our true Allies

need I go on? those are not valid reasons?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:11:52 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2010, 02:02:12 PM »
EB,

Quoted for truth

who is we?

start a poll and find out

I hope its a long list.. you do it..you have the answers!!

longer then my list?

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2010, 02:06:10 PM »
Wright

Rezko

Ayers

Dorin

Khalidi

The name I cant say

Van Jones

Anita Dunne

Holder

PJ Crowley

Soros

Move On

Acorn

Farakan

Alinsky

Susan Rice

Illegal National Healthcare

Trillions in Debt on a False Stimulus

SEIU

Natioanlizing of the Auto Industry

Illegal Tax policies

Class warfare

defunding of the military

dismantling of the HSA

Napalitano

Fort Hood not being called what it really was

Not securing the border

Treatment of our true Allies

need I go on? those are not valid reasons?

LOL
no, and no.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »
Eric,
show me a list of reasons to like Obama?

good luck..

I cant wait to see the list..

I gave you real reasons not sutff like " I dont like the way he talks, he is a losuy speaker, his jokes are bad"..

these are real concerns..

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »
Eric,

good luck..

You are just having a tough time understanding, and I must admit, I am feeling kind of sorry for you.
I would try to explain better, but I just dont think I could do any better, make it any more clear or concise, than ElBarto did:

Honestly, dude, not many people here actually do like him.  We just think your reasons for hating him are insane. 
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »
Eric,

good luck..

You are just having a tough time understanding, and I must admit, I am feeling kind of sorry for you.
I would try to explain better, but I just dont think I could do any better, make it any more clear or concise, than ElBarto did:

again you dwell in subjective...when Im and dealing in objective reality...and you always go personal..its not enough to just say my reasons are "insane" they are not,and you feel sorry for me?  please dont

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »
Eric,

good luck..

again you dwell in subjective...when Im and dealing in objective reality...and you always go personal..its not enough to just say my reasons are "insane" they are not,and you feel sorry for me?  please dont

Not getting personal at all...just quoting ElBarto. :)
Saying your reasons are "objective" IS insane.

Anyway, Im out.  Hey, Its 4:20!!!  :hat
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2010, 02:23:10 PM »
Eric,

good luck..

again you dwell in subjective...when Im and dealing in objective reality...and you always go personal..its not enough to just say my reasons are "insane" they are not,and you feel sorry for me?  please dont

Not getting personal at all...just quoting ElBarto. :)
Saying your reasons are "objective" IS insane.

Anyway, Im out.  Hey, Its 4:20!!!  :hat

no its not..each of those names are valid concerns..and or the subject is of real concern

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2010, 02:23:49 PM »
Let's try and keep this simple.  Can you accept that all presidents have associated with sleazy people?  All meaning both Republicans and Democrats?
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2010, 02:29:19 PM »
Let's try and keep this simple.  Can you accept that all presidents have associated with sleazy people?  All meaning both Republicans and Democrats?

sure..sleaze is on both sides.. but Im being very honest about Obamas associations and how they affect us, policy and funding. to dismiss that as "insane" is not nice, nor is it correct.

ok EB, you have a real vocal "dislike" of GWB ...so can you for the sake of discussion list his radical associations that made you feel uncomfortable, unsafe.. so we can compare and contrast it with my list on Obama..

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2010, 02:44:03 PM »

sure..sleaze is on both sides.. but Im being very honest about Obamas associations and how they affect us, policy and funding. to dismiss that as "insane" is not nice, nor is it correct.

ok EB, you have a real vocal "dislike" of GWB ...so can you for the sake of discussion list his radical associations that made you feel uncomfortable, unsafe.. so we can compare and contrast it with my list on Obama..

Many would think that his association with Cheney qualifies, and is then magified exponentially by making him vice-president :)
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2010, 02:46:26 PM »
I can't participate in this thread anymore.

It's just too... silly now

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2010, 02:53:37 PM »

There's no way I'm going to get into a lunacy competition with you. 

My point was that associating with nutjobs, crooks or otherwise sleazy individuals doesn't necessarily make you a nutjob, crook or sleazeball.  If so, there would be nobody left to run. 
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »

Many would think that his association with Cheney qualifies, and is then magified exponentially by making him vice-president :)

if you can prove why , but the Haliburton thing just dont cut it to me

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »
I can't participate in this thread anymore.

It's just too... silly now

I hope I answered your 3 questions ..

Offline TL

« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
Epicview, not to say you're crazy, but Glenn Beck would tell you to tone it down.

Online Adami

« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2010, 02:17:20 PM »
Epicview, not to say you're crazy, but Glenn Beck would tell you to tone it down.

He's actually made some great points. Let's recap in bulletpoint form.

1. Bush can fly a plane and Obama can not.
2. Bush has an IQ of 148 that no one in the world can confirm
3. Obama has friends who aren't cool.
4. So does bush, but whatever
5. Obama thinks of america as the enemy
6. Obama wants to impose sharia law
7. Obama is black
8. Bush is white

All of these FACTS prove 100% that bush was a better president than anyone in history.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2010, 02:24:26 PM »

7. Obama is black
8. Bush is white

All of these FACTS prove 100% that bush was a better president than anyone in history.
How can you argue with logic like that?
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »

My point was that associating with nutjobs, crooks or otherwise sleazy individuals doesn't necessarily make you a nutjob, crook or sleazeball.  If so, there would be nobody left to run. 
That's pretty broad isn't it? Are their no parameters at all to separate what should give us pause and what shouldn't when judging someones character? Or should we just lump everyone together is a bowl and call them all equal slime regardless of their transgressions?
Just sayin...
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »

That's pretty broad isn't it? Are their no parameters at all to separate what should give us pause and what shouldn't when judging someones character? Or should we just lump everyone together is a bowl and call them all equal slime regardless of their transgressions?
Just sayin...

Deeds remain more important than associations.  Consider that Jerry Falwell and Larry Flynt were good friends up until the Reverend's death.  Nobody ever accused one of being the slightest bit similar to the other.  If Falwell had been caught banging strippers, or Flynt attending church, then their associations might be relevant, but until then, it just doesn't matter.  All politicians have highly dubious affiliations, but unless the affiliations affect their actions, they shouldn't matter.
E.F. Benson

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2010, 03:00:43 PM »

Just sayin...

Deeds remain more important than associations.  Consider that Jerry Falwell and Larry Flynt were good friends up until the Reverend's death.  Nobody ever accused one of being the slightest bit similar to the other.  If Falwell had been caught banging strippers, or Flynt attending church, then their associations might be relevant, but until then, it just doesn't matter.  All politicians have highly dubious affiliations, but unless the affiliations affect their actions, they shouldn't matter.
I respect your perspective, but I also respect someone who chooses to judge based on associations. In my eyes its fair. That's pretty much all I want to say about it. Carry on. :tick2:

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2010, 03:04:22 PM »

7. Obama is black
8. Bush is white

I don't think we have to worry about that from Obama.  It's Palin who really wants to make us all submit to Islamic law.

S a r a h  P a l i n

|
             |
             |
       \     |     /          
         \   |   /
           \ | /
             \/

S h a r i a  P l a n

Coincidence?
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Online Adami

« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2010, 03:06:02 PM »
Oh......my.........god.

And if you spell Obama backwards it's "I hate america and want every day to be 9/11"

Coincidence?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2010, 04:15:42 PM »
If you squint your eyes, EPICVIEW reads as EPICFAIL. And when you unsquint, it doesn't change. It's like, 3-D or something.

rumborak
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2010, 05:36:43 PM »
If you squint your eyes, EPICVIEW reads as EPICFAIL. And when you unsquint, it doesn't change. It's like, 3-D or something.

rumborak

The problem I have with everyone ripping him is, he is not being dick or abrasive to anyone is he? As long as someone one remains respectful in there thoughts and feelings I tend to leave them be. That's how I feel.
If I'm wrong and he has been disrespectful to others, point out his posts and I will understand the abuse more then I currently do.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:53:11 PM by tick »