Author Topic: Poll: Bush better president than Obama  (Read 23365 times)

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
Re: Poll: Bush better president than Obama
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »
I met Bush once.  He was at a restaurant one night after a fund raiser.  I was there picking up wings.  I stood with him and a couple other people, and talked for a few minutes.  I definitely felt he has a certain charisma, and seemed intelligent.....but some of the things he would say would have me go  :facepalm:.
The first thing I said about Obama after watching a speech was that he was light years ahead in his mastery of public speaking and communication.
I dont feel either of them are geniuses, or retards.  They are both intelligent men as far as I can tell.

well..that was kinda objective..

My issues on Obama I have posted here...I also think Obama is dangerous and if you dont think Obama says stupid things then I dont know what to say..unless you just believe that the GOP is the "enemy" lol..

PS: How were the wings?

I dont think the GOP is the enemy.  I think blind hatred of anything that isnt your beloved party is the real danger.
That goes for both sides of the coin.
THAT is being objective.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2010, 12:18:55 PM »
Obama is no more dangerous than Bush was.

sorry thats just not true.. we are now trillions in debt.. our rights are being taken with healthcare, his appointments are radical..the Jihad sees him as week and sympathetic to their cause.. He just wished the madman of Iran a happy birthday... he has Holder dismantling the HSA that we know kept us safe.. he is defuding our National defense..He is selling us out with Cap and Trade. He called the GOP the "enemy"..Kagen is a moron who wont uphold the constitution..adn I cant even get into the guts of  radical sharia sympathy here

just not enough pixels to say it all
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »
I met Bush once.  He was at a restaurant one night after a fund raiser.  I was there picking up wings.  I stood with him and a couple other people, and talked for a few minutes.  I definitely felt he has a certain charisma, and seemed intelligent.....but some of the things he would say would have me go  :facepalm:.
The first thing I said about Obama after watching a speech was that he was light years ahead in his mastery of public speaking and communication.
I dont feel either of them are geniuses, or retards.  They are both intelligent men as far as I can tell.

well..that was kinda objective..

My issues on Obama I have posted here...I also think Obama is dangerous and if you dont think Obama says stupid things then I dont know what to say..unless you just believe that the GOP is the "enemy" lol..

PS: How were the wings?

I dont think the GOP is the enemy.  I think blind hatred of anything that isnt your beloved party is the real danger.
That goes for both sides of the coin.
THAT is being objective.

I know you dont!! Im saying what about Obama saying that..
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2010, 12:22:40 PM »
If a republican said that "The Democrats were the enemy" would you have the same outrage?

Edit: 2500 posts! woot!
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2010, 12:25:53 PM »
If a republican said that "The Democrats were the enemy" would you have the same outrage?

Sad thing about all of this is, from Obamas perspective, it seems accurate and surprisingly truthful.
From EV's view, Obama and the Dems ARE the enemy.
That is what is so sad and pitiful about todays govt, politics, and losers who literally take it to heart and actually HATE the opposition.
It is so disheartening that so many people have literally turned into a personification of a negative campaign ad.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2010, 12:27:42 PM »

Yes...Id find it idiotic and offensive.. especially in the context Obama did..

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »

Do you think Obama and the Democrats are the enemy?
(Think, and perhaps review what you have written here in this forum before you answer)
Be objective :)
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2010, 12:31:19 PM »

I'm not offended by it either way because its what I expect from politics. Republicans call Democrats the enemy, and Democrats call Republicans the enemy. Honestly I'm surprised when they don't do that.
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »
 To Eric,I find Obama to be sided with mentors like Wright  Soros , Alinsky, Ayers , Rezko and lots of very dangerous people..I can not even mention some of his associations that I find unsettling and UNLIKE any other President.

I will be honest..I find Obama very dangerous..and his lack of loyalty to the USA unsettling...
and trust me I came to this realization with doing lots of research on him..he need to be a one term President..we may never recover from the damge he has done..

I wish I was wrong..Im not happy about it..

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2010, 12:37:24 PM »
To Eric,I find Obama to be sided with mentors like Wright  Soros , Alinsky, Ayers , Rezko and lots of very dangerous people..I can not even mention some of his associations that I find unsettling and UNLIKE any other President.

I will be honest..I find Obama very dangerous..and his lack of loyalty to the USA unsettling...
and trust me I came to this realization with doing lots of research on him..he need to be a one term President..we may never recover from the damge he has done..

I wish I was wrong..Im not happy about it..

Didnt answer my question.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »

I'm not offended by it either way because its what I expect from politics. Republicans call Democrats the enemy, and Democrats call Republicans the enemy. Honestly I'm surprised when they don't do that.

fair enough.. but I dont find him Presidential, his words are of an idiot..who says that? oh I know a community agititator

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »
To Eric,
Traditionaly I do not view the Dems as an enemy...but I do view Obama as an enemy of the fabric of the USA...

Obama is unlike any other politician..as he was made.. bought and sold to us..

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2010, 12:40:58 PM »
Dude that's just wrong

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2010, 12:41:37 PM »
Christ, EPICVIEW.
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »
To Eric,
Traditionaly I do not view the Dems as an enemy...but I do view Obama as an enemy of the fabric of the USA...

:facepalm:
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2010, 12:42:38 PM »
Dude that's just wrong

why? have you read his mentors books?...whats worng is how the media kept this all from us, when they knew..George Soros is very dangerous..

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2010, 12:43:34 PM »
"idiotic and offensive"
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »
To Eric,

You wanted honest? my question is you dont?...

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »
"idiotic and offensive"

No its not.. Obama walked around quoting from Alinskys Rules for Radicals...thats OFFENSIVE

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2010, 12:46:07 PM »
To Eric,

I wanted a yes or no.
No, I dont HATE anyone, nor do I think any president or political party is the ENEMY of the country.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2010, 12:47:42 PM »
"idiotic and offensive"

No its not.. Obama walked around quoting from Alinskys Rules for Radicals...thats OFFENSIVE

You are quite literally, the personification of a negative campaign ad.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2010, 12:47:57 PM »
To Eric,

I wanted a yes or no.
No, I dont HATE anyone, nor do I think any president or political party is the ENEMY of the country.

I again dont hate the Dems..But I do not like Obama..PERIOD..really whats to like? thats my question in general

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »
"idiotic and offensive"

maybe... Im not sure what you ar thinking..but maybe...did I make Obama walk around with Alinskys book at the election quotiong from it? have you read it?

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2010, 12:51:31 PM »
"idiotic and offensive"

maybe... Im not sure what you ar thinking..but maybe...did I make Obama walk around with Alinskys book at the election quotiong from it? have you read it?

no maybe about it.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »
For Eric,
well its hate filled ...

we havent even gotten into Acorn..

https://www.americanthinker.com/2009/04/obama_alinsky_and_scapegoats.html

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2010, 12:57:11 PM »
Eric,
Id like to speak on that piecw when you are done reading it..its a good synopsis

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2010, 01:02:19 PM »
Eric,
Id like to speak on that piecw when you are done reading it..its a good synopsis

Why in the world would I want to speak with you on that?
The best thing about that piece of crap was the hilarious irony of the name of the publication...American Thinker?  :lol
Thanks but no thanks.....I prefer to read reputable and unbiased articles....not negative campaign ads.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2010, 01:04:33 PM »
Eric,

How do you feel about this? He sees us as the enemy obviously

And Obama's Department of Homeland Security has now pinpointed our chief terrorist danger: It's "right-wing extremists," including Iraq War vets coming back home.   

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2010, 01:05:52 PM »
Eric,

The best thing about that piece of crap was the hilarious irony of the name of the publication...American Thinker?  :lol
Thanks but no thanks.....I prefer to read reputable and unbiased articles....not negative campaign ads.

How much you want? there is endless amounts...

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2010, 01:06:05 PM »
He sees us as the enemy obviously

Only to you and fellow haters.

Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2010, 01:07:41 PM »
Eric,

How much you want? there is endless amounts...

Youre not the brightest bulb are you?  Are you seriously asking me if I want MORE articles from YOU to read?
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »

hater? you have me confused with Jeremiah Wright...LOL...Im just viewing the total mosaic of this Obama..

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2010, 01:10:31 PM »
And Obama's Department of Homeland Security has now pinpointed our chief terrorist danger: It's "right-wing extremists," including Iraq War vets coming back home.   

If I believed this to be true, I'd be happy about it.  

And I've been concerned about guys coming back from the Sandbox getting jobs in civilian law enforcement for a while.  That should scare people.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »

hater? you have me confused with Jeremiah Wright...LOL...Im just viewing the total mosaic of this Obama..

No.  Not confused.  Your posts have given us a pretty good "mosaic" of EPICVIEW.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »

If I believed this to be true, I'd be happy about it.  

And I've been concerned about guys coming back from the Sandbox getting jobs in civilian law enforcement for a while.  That should scare people.

really? you really think thats what Napalitano should be worried about our returning heros? not real terrorism? does she have anything to go on? Ive never heard of an instance of this as a threat ..?