Place your bets again - DT's next top model.

Started by robwebster, October 27, 2010, 07:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's that Pokémon?!

Virgil Donati
6 (2.2%)
Peter Wildoer
17 (6.1%)
Mike Mangini
157 (56.3%)
Marco Minnemann
49 (17.6%)
Thomas Lang
23 (8.2%)
Derek Roddy
2 (0.7%)
Aquiles Priester
4 (1.4%)
emindead
21 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 279

Nekov

Quote from: TheMadgician on April 28, 2011, 04:57:52 PM
I think it was confirmed in the email. I forget though. Too lazy to go doublecheck.

No, just checked my e-mail and none of them say that they will reveal who the new drummer is.

The Silent Cody

Quote from: bösk1 on April 28, 2011, 01:08:10 PM
Maybe...  I can tell you one thing for sure:  Come Friday, a LOT of people are going to be very surprised.
I like that post so much.... It gives me hopes for Priester  ::) :angel: :corn :metal

antigoon

The Silent Cody

I don't know...
but "the excitement is building..."  ;)

Odysseus

I need to go to the bathroom..... again...... :P

DarkLord_Lalinc

champbassist

Quote from: Nekov on April 28, 2011, 07:02:36 PM
I think it was confirmed in the email. I forget though. Too lazy to go doublecheck.

No, just checked my e-mail and none of them say that they will reveal who the new drummer is.

I'd be surprised if they don't reveal the drummer in the 3rd episode. This is what Jordan tweeted yesterday:

"Episode 3 is coming soon and all will be revealed! Thanks to all for watching and the amazing support."

Knguro

hey does someone knows why there was any footage for Lang prior the audition like the other drummers did? bosky?  ???

robwebster

Quote from: Knguro on April 28, 2011, 11:31:56 PM
hey does someone knows why there was any footage for Lang prior the audition like the other drummers did? bosky?  ???
I imagine 'cause it's an hour long show and they've got to fit seven drummers into it.

Nothing sinister or cagey... just time constraints.

ariich

Quote from: robwebster on April 29, 2011, 12:30:41 AM
Quote from: Knguro on April 28, 2011, 11:31:56 PM
I imagine 'cause it's an hour long show and they've got to fit seven drummers into it.

Nothing sinister or cagey... just time constraints.
Or that Lang probably didn't video himself much or at all. The footage before the auditions is I think all self-filmed, so if he didn't want to bother, then there won't be any footage to show.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Nekov

Quote from: champbassist on April 28, 2011, 10:34:47 PM
Quote from: Nekov on April 28, 2011, 07:02:36 PM

I'd be surprised if they don't reveal the drummer in the 3rd episode. This is what Jordan tweeted yesterday:

"Episode 3 is coming soon and all will be revealed! Thanks to all for watching and the amazing support."

I missed that, maybe because I don't have a twitter account... but thanks, now for the next for hours i will be so :caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine::caffeine:

Tomislav95

champbassist

jonny108

Looks like this thread can finally be locked :)

unklejman

Well, I feel better about Mangini after the documentary, but I still was really hoping for Minnemann. Let's see what happens I guess.

FretMuppet

Damn, that was great, Manginis a perfect choice!!

Goodbye, thread!

Zydar

Vesper

Excellent choice. I am very optimistic. Carry on guys!

tri.ad

One thing I just noticed: At the beginning of the phone conversation, everybody going like "Hello, this is such-and-such", and after JM introduces himself, MM says "My hands are shaking."

Yet another proof that JM is one intimidating mofo. :neverusethis:

jdprsaga

:) my God.. Peter wildoer is a great guy!!!! thank you mr peter for being such a class act!!!

Demi Zenith

I think his reaction to the news shows they got they right guy. Totally excited!

DarkLord_Lalinc

I'm gonna miss this thread, kind of. :lol

100 pages full of shit and nonsense  :heart

IdoSC

To answer the poll, I think it's gonna be Mike Mangini.

ZirconBlue

Quote from: IdoSC on April 29, 2011, 10:29:28 AM
To answer the poll, I think it's gonna be Mike Mangini.

You really think he's got a chance?

inoku

YtseJamittaja

Quote from: DarkLord_Lalinc on April 29, 2011, 10:25:48 AM
I'm gonna miss this thread, kind of. :lol

100 pages full of shit and nonsense  :heart

I think we will have 141 new pages in archives  :)

ariich

As expected, this epic beast of a thread has been archived. Thanks to everyone who participated and made the wait so much fun! And thanks to Rob for setting up in the first place. :D

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.