Author Topic: The Night Flight Orchestra  (Read 2464 times)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
Re: The Night Flight Orchestra
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2020, 09:43:10 AM »
I can't stop listening to this song

Offline Puppies_On_Acid

• We are all one spark
  • Eyes full of wonder
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2020, 10:32:45 AM »
I've loved every NFO album so far, cant wait for this new one  :metal
"Itís time to leave the land from which I grew. I let you go. Itís time to leave the land from which I knew. Iíll let you go."
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Parama is

Offline wolfking

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2020, 04:45:20 PM »
Instantly reminded me of The Ageless Whisper, very similar melody.  Kind of sounds like a lighter Verkligheten song really.  Hopefully the two bands don't start forming into one another.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2020, 05:05:21 PM »
Instantly reminded me of The Ageless Whisper, very similar melody.  Kind of sounds like a lighter Verkligheten song really.  Hopefully the two bands don't start forming into one another.

I couldn't pinpoint what, but the melody is very similar. Maybe that's why I connected with it instantly, or maybe because it's so damn catchy like the rest of their music.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2020, 05:05:54 PM »

They are starting to sound a little bit like these 80's soundtrack bands like Magic Dance etc.........    I like them - and was pimping them in roulettes here around the time of their debut - but for my tastes I prefer their earlier , less keyboard heavy, stuff.
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline wolfking

« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2020, 07:59:46 PM »

They are starting to sound a little bit like these 80's soundtrack bands like Magic Dance etc.........    I like them - and was pimping them in roulettes here around the time of their debut - but for my tastes I prefer their earlier , less keyboard heavy, stuff.

Yeah, I'll reserve judgement.  until the full thing.  I hear what you are saying though.  Seems they are trying now to be as 80's as they can for the sake of it.  The older stuff was more natural and organic, I fear it's starting to sound a bit forced.