Author Topic: Epica appreciation thread  (Read 31783 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
Re: Epica appreciation thread
« Reply #385 on: October 09, 2020, 10:55:21 AM »
Whoa, Kingdom of Heaven part 3 is on Omega, surprised they're still going with that  :lol

I really, really need to play catch up with this band like I did with Ensiferum this year (caught up on the last 10 years of music). I own The Quantum Enigma but I don't think I've ever listened to it, and I only gave Requiem a couple spins. I'm on vacation next week - I think over the next 9 days I'll check out what I've been missing.

I'd say those are two of their more forgetable albums.  Nothing really wrong with them, but they don't stand out to me.  I would totally recommend The Holographic Principle though, I think that may be my favorite album of theirs now.  Also, the acoustic versions they did for a few songs on that album are absolutely amazing.

Also, since I bumped this thread I saw my last post about seeing Epica back in January, sadly that has been their last show.  That was sooo much fun that night.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
Re: Epica appreciation thread
« Reply #386 on: December 18, 2020, 08:02:30 PM »
EPICA - Abyss O'Time (OFFICIAL ACOUSTIC VIDEO)

Looks like the new album will also continue the awesome trend of featuring acoustic bonus tracks  :yarr LOVE these