Dream Theater > Dream Theater

I Love Dream Theater!!! // A testimony of sorts

(1/2) > >>

Tick:
Last night while having a few beers in my living room lit up with about a dozen candles, I chilled out and listened to Six Degrees(the song) and Octavarium in there entirety. I was just loving it. I didn't become a Dream Theater fan until 2005, and Octavarium was my first album and tour. Its strange that I became a diehard fan at age 40 but I fell in love with there music and still love it as much today. Since 2005 I have seen the band 6 times and thankfully I got to see one evening with show.
As Octavarium was drawing to a close, and my buzz was just hitting its stride, I started to get a bit sad about the fact Mike is gone. I will stay with the band and hope for the best, but I'd be lying if I said it I thought it could even remotely be the same for me.
I truly believe Mike will be back in 2 or 3 years but ya never know for sure.
Sorry, I just felt like spewing before I go mow the lawn for the last time this year.
I love Dream Theater! :tick2:

guysullavin:
to Dream Theater! *raises champagne glass*

Perpetual Change:
Hehe. I've had a couple nights were it was just me, a freezer pizza, a couple beers, some harder liquor, some snacks, and Score/Budokan/LiT/OIALT/LSFNY. Man. Always come out loving Dream Theater even more. Also usually come out at least 5 pounds heavier.

Tick:

--- Quote from: Perpetual Change on October 02, 2010, 11:35:57 AM ---Hehe. I've had a couple nights were it was just me, a freezer pizza, a couple beers, some harder liquor, some snacks, and Score/Budokan/LiT/OIALT/LSFNY. Man. Always come out loving Dream Theater even more. Also usually come out at least 5 pounds heavier.

--- End quote ---
:lol

pmahoney1337:
I know how you feel when you say it will never be the same without MP. Listening to the drums in DT songs was like a whole other song for me, no matter who they get they won't be them same. To make it easier I dont plan on comparing there new drummer to MP. DT's still got 4 out of their 5 members so it will still be awesome music (obviously).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version