Dream Theater > Dream Theater

When will the new drummer be revealed?

(1/9) > >>

Aniland:
I will predict November. November 25th to be exact.

Samsara:
IF they get a new drummer. They could still work something out. This Hall of Fame induction might make Portnoy realize he's made a VERY bad mistake.

skydivingninja:

--- Quote from: Samsära on October 01, 2010, 06:33:57 PM ---IF they get a new drummer. They could still work something out. This Hall of Fame induction might make Portnoy realize he's made a VERY bad mistake.

--- End quote ---

Its not like its THE Rock and Roll hall of fame.  Just look at their website man.  Its great for DT to be getting recognition, but this honestly isn't a huge deal.  James said they would start auditions in a couple of weeks, I think, so announcing the new drummer in November or December seems likely.

The Letter M:
I said December. Maybe the 12th.

Although come to think of it, I should have said November...the 11th. 11/11... to announce the drummer for their 11th album, to be recording in 2011.

Damnit.

-Marc.

TAC:

--- Quote from: The Letter M on October 01, 2010, 06:45:31 PM ---I said December. Maybe the 12th.

Although come to think of it, I should have said November...the 11th. 11/11... to announce the drummer for their 11th album, to be recording in 2011.

Damnit.

-Marc.

--- End quote ---

That's your 2044th post..and the 4th post in this thread..44 divided by 4.....11!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version