Dream Theater > Dream Theater

The Count of Tuscany: The Movie

(1/12) > >>

pmahoney1337:
For my high school film-making class, me, my good friend and my brother decided that for our major project we were going to make The Count of Tuscany: The Movie. We completed the movie and expected to receive some good feedback from you-tubers, only to find out that it would be taken down, because we used the song. So now we are looking to other places. We put a lot of hard work into the movie and are looking for any replies you have. Try to notice the connections we made to the song. So please, if you have the time, watch the whole thing, and then reply with what you thought of it. Thank you i hope you enjoy it!!

you can watch the video 2 ways, and its 23 minutes long.

I realize these r not the best quality. It's weird looking at the beginning but it gets better. We aren't professionals and did not have much of a budget when it comes to cameras and sound recording.

Veoh link: https://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/music/watch/v20103057yJhwPmG2

Download link (much better quality 130 mb): https://www.mediafire.com/?fbd446fudu9jc7t

One more thing, this is the first time i have ever used a forum. So if i broke some kind of rule while making this post i apologize. I made sure before posting i didnt, but maybe there was something i overlooked.

Adami:
I think I saw this video some time ago. Didn't care for it..........at all.

Slain:

--- Quote from: Adami on September 29, 2010, 06:36:59 PM ---I think I saw this video some time ago. Didn't care for it..........at all.

--- End quote ---

I watched it. I thought it was kind of cool, it's not that bad.

toro:

--- Quote from: Slain on September 29, 2010, 06:45:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Adami on September 29, 2010, 06:36:59 PM ---I think I saw this video some time ago. Didn't care for it..........at all.

--- End quote ---

I watched it. I thought it was kind of cool, it's not that bad.

--- End quote ---
Same.

orcus116:
Are film students taught to film in 60fps instead of 24fps?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version