General > General Music Discussion

The offical DTF Black Metal Topic!

(1/19) > >>

Seventh Son:
We have a Death Metal topic, and the search feature didn't show any kind of Black Metal thread either, so this will have to do.

Black Metal certainly isn't without its share of controversy (Whether its the lyrical content of many of the bands, or some of the personal beliefs held by members of certain bands, or in cases specific actions by certain musicians - as Lat's signature indicates  ;) ), but I prefer to focus mostly on the music. Yes, a lot of the things associated with black metal are really, really dumb but I don't really judge the music on that.

So, any fans of Black Metal out here or am I the only one? Any kind can be talked about here really, whether its 1st Wave, 2nd Wave, Post-Black, Black/Thrash, Black/Doom, Black/Folk, etc. Its all good. So, any takers?

sneakyblueberry:

My fave

Seventh Son:
That is so trve and kvlt  :metal

Gadough:
I love Immortal. That's....all I guess.

Oh, and also Cradle of Filth :neverusethis:

Seventh Son:

--- Quote from: Gadough on September 15, 2010, 06:20:13 PM ---I love Immortal. That's....all I guess.

Oh, and also Cradle of Filth :neverusethis:

--- End quote ---

Immortal = fucking awesome. Abbath is just the epitome of awesomeness.  :metal

Cradle of Filth = ... not so much.

Uh, maybe you'd like Emperor? I LOVE In The Nightside Eclipse and for anyone that really hasn't tried getting into Black Metal, its not a bad starting place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version