Author Topic: FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT--PLEASE READ: the future of DTF  (Read 2013 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT--PLEASE READ: the future of DTF
« on: September 08, 2010, 07:58:28 PM »
Some people may be wondering what Mike's announcement means for the future of DTF.  Well, first off, if you don't know what announcement, read here:  https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=16386.0

Second, in case anyone thinks this is a prank or something, my sources tell me the announcement is real.

In terms of what it means for the forum:  At least as of right now, nothing.  There are no plans to end the forum or anything of the sort.  Of course, that also means all forum rules remain intact.  So while it is natural to discuss what may or may not be going on with the band, and there are likely to be some strong feelings and opinions, please keep in mind that this is still a DT forum, and bashing of the band and it's current AND former members is not allowed.  No, I'm not pointing the finger at anyone.  Just a kindly reminder.  Thanks.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."