Author Topic: Honor Thy Father  (Read 16796 times)

Offline guysullavin

Re: Honor Thy Father
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »
I don't know if there is or not, but is there any significant reasoning for "don't cross the crooked step", or is it just a random lyric?
Disagree, if you actually take time to study the lyrics, its significance to Honor Thy father is equal to "Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair" is to Macbeth

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2010, 04:27:12 PM »
I don't know if there is or not, but is there any significant reasoning for "don't cross the crooked step", or is it just a random lyric?
Disagree, if you actually take time to study the lyrics, its significance to Honor Thy father is equal to "Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair" is to Macbeth

Wut?

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2010, 07:19:19 AM »

Portnoy wrote this song about his step father.  The line has a cryptic meaning, basically saying he is a crooked (shitty) step father.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2010, 07:19:55 AM »

Wut?

LOL, yeah wut?
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.