Author Topic: DREAM THEATER ANNOUNCE THE RETURN OF DRUMMER MIKE PORTNOY  (Read 113403 times)

Offline crystalstars17

• Fun Committee VP✨
Re: DREAM THEATER ANNOUNCE THE RETURN OF DRUMMER MIKE PORTNOY
« Reply #3325 on: February 12, 2024, 06:10:17 AM »
I think we all just want to focus on the new era that's coming!  :metal

Yes. Despite my initial (ok, months-long :blush) reaction to MM's departure, I am still looking forward.

Offline Sycsa

« Reply #3326 on: February 12, 2024, 06:55:52 AM »
This place is the gold standard, afaic. Much respect to Bosk and all the mods here.
To be frank though, given DT's core demographic + that internet forums are largely a thing of the past, it'd be a wonder if DTF were a place that needed heavy moderation. Middle-aged nerds can usually behave. :lol

Sycsa is perhaps the most brilliant and insightful man I have ever encountered.

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #3327 on: February 12, 2024, 07:51:18 AM »
This place is the gold standard, afaic. Much respect to Bosk and all the mods here.
To be frank though, given DT's core demographic + that internet forums are largely a thing of the past, it'd be a wonder if DTF were a place that needed heavy moderation. Middle-aged nerds can usually behave. :lol
Oh yeah?!?!? Let me tell you something Sycsa....

» Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 10:00:47 AM by Bosk «
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline Sycsa

« Reply #3328 on: February 12, 2024, 07:57:01 AM »

Good one!
:bosky:    

Sycsa is perhaps the most brilliant and insightful man I have ever encountered.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #3329 on: February 12, 2024, 09:02:27 AM »

:lol
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."