Author Topic: Looking for a good KORG  (Read 915 times)

Offline nemesiskoen

Looking for a good KORG
« on: July 27, 2010, 06:27:31 AM »
Hey DTF!

I'm looking to buy a good keyboard, and I've set my mind on KORG. However we don't have any big shops here in the neighborhood where I can test all of KORG's material. Chances are that there's only one, maybe two types of KORG keyboards at the local stores. So I was wondering what your experience was. I'm looking to spend around 2000 euro (2.600 dollar). I'm very interested in the OASYS 88 but that's a little above my budget, it'll probably be something that'll I'll get in two or three years, but I need a keyboard this year (since I'm going to live in an apartment with very thin walls). Any advice you guys can give me?

Thanks!

Offline BRGM

• DTF.org Member
Re: Looking for a good KORG
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 06:28:33 AM »
I wanna buy a keyboard aswell...this YAMAHA PSR-38 DASSystem sucks ass...and balls.

Offline nemesiskoen

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 01:17:06 PM »
Went to this shop today about an hour drive and tested a few different keyboards and workstations. And I got totally blown away by the KORG M3. I think I'm in love, and will probably go back later this week to order the 88 version, they only had the 73 version in the store. It's gonna be awesome :metal

Offline tri.ad

• The Invisible Man
  • DT.net Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 03:27:51 AM »
The Korg M3 looks really good, and the brand is known for its good quality, as far as I know. So I don't think you can't go wrong with that. :tup
... And you ask me: "Where's my hairspray?"

Mentlegen.