Author Topic: Question for anti gay marriage people.  (Read 65390 times)

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
Re: Question for anti gay marriage people.
« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2010, 10:42:15 AM »
This has to be a troll.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #316 on: October 15, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »
"Wouldn't it be smarter to use that planet for colonization instead?"

Indeed: gay colonization...
Besides, I mean no offense here, but they would eventually die out...

Uh, I don't think so. There have been gays for as long as we've had recorded history. Why would they not have died out before now?

Well...it follows logically that a world full of men would not yield any offspring...right?

Nah, cause a lot of gay dudes are secretly bi.

Well, you may not be fully aware of all the premises of Project: Homoearth, but the idea is that men strictly get their own planet while all women get another planet or a couple of moons orbiting Homoearth.
"I don't believe in Santa Clause, John Myung, or the Tooth Fairy..." - MP

What does that have to do with if ass scratching is unnatural or not?

My Youtube page:
https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentinessarecute

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #317 on: October 15, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »
Because, as many of you depict it here on this thread, we owe it to them to have a world were they make their own rules and live lives they way they want to. And besides, it wouldn't be a waste at all. It would alleviate some of Earth's overcrowdednes.

So you do not think that they should have the freedom to live their lives as they would like?  What you're saying is "I do not want them to enjoy the same freedoms that I do, as a fellow human being.  I would prefer that they be singled out and be made to endure separation and persecution that I do not have to endure.  You know, because I don't particularly like what they do."

You don't want them to have their own freedoms and rules (like the rest of us), but you want to be entitled to set those rules and freedoms for them and THAT'S okay?

This has to be a troll.

Has to be.  Greatest n00b troll ever.

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »

Uh, I don't think so. There have been gays for as long as we've had recorded history. Why would they not have died out before now?

Well...it follows logically that a world full of men would not yield any offspring...right?

Well, you may not be fully aware of all the premises of Project: Homoearth, but the idea is that         strictly get their own planet while all women get another planet or a couple of moons orbiting Homoearth.

Well, you may not be fully aware of all the premises of Project: Homoearth, but the idea is that men strictly get their own planet while all women get another planet or a couple of moons orbiting Homoearth.

Why in the world would you seperate the men and the women? That's only asking for them to be killed off.
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2010, 10:46:45 AM »
Also:

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2010, 10:49:21 AM »
Other than these?

1.  We don't actually have the knowledge of any planet that would work nor the technology to transport people there; and
2.  Exiling people who do things we don't like is patently offensive

Well, I don't imagine it would be a mean-spirited "exile". Think more "Free Willy" and a "Go, make us proud" attitude. And when they finally do leave, we'll watch them depart in giant spacecraft and think "well, there they go..." "Let's hope the best for them".

How on earth would it NOT be mean-spirited?

*Ahem*... Imagine an overcrowded, obsolete Earth. Now imagine a lush, virgin, tropical beautiful Homoearth. Through the use of strategic, positive propagnda, and systematically showing through media how beautiful Homoearth is, we would peacefully convince all gays to move the the new Eden-like world while straights wish them the best as they depart in giant spacecraft.

Wouldn't it be smarter to use that planet for colonization instead?

I have no doubt gays and straights can co-exist peacefully, but I'm sure some buffer of privacy would be nice. And it would end all conflicts actual gay-haters have with gays here on Earth! I personally see it as a win-win situation.

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic that SD's avatar reflects a movie based on a largely                  and features the main character eating a banana?
Nope, we discussed that before.

If they would die out, then why waste a beautiful planet on just them? Why not have the entirety of earth colonize it?

Because, as many of you depict it here on this thread, we owe it to them to have a world were they make their own rules and live lives they way they want to. And besides, it wouldn't be a waste at all. It would alleviate some of Earth's overcrowdednes.

I'm pretty sure gay people are a very small minority in the world's population.

Fast forward time a couple hundred years (or even a thousand), and I guarantee that Earth will be happy with any alleviations to its population. And if the world follows the typical loose moral extremist liberal douchebaggery galvanized by the US today, I'd think that they gay population would grow significantly over hundreds of years.

And the straight population wouldn't increase at all? And you'd give a whole planet to a minority group that could feasibly benefit the whole of the human race?

Well sir, I know who I'm not voting for in the primary's.

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »
Through all this mayhem, you guys have missed a gem:

A troll who's homophobic and sexist?  Can we keep him? ;D
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #322 on: October 15, 2010, 11:37:43 AM »

.............long live the british empire.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #323 on: October 15, 2010, 11:49:12 AM »
I have no doubt gays and straights can co-exist peacefully, but I'm sure some buffer of privacy would be nice. And it would end all conflicts actual gay-haters have with gays here on Earth! I personally see it as a win-win situation.

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic that SD's avatar reflects a movie based on a largely                  and features the main character eating a banana?

BA! NA! NA!

Evidence that it isn't sovereigns computer blocking out words: 
why would bisexual and society both be blocked out?
www.bedeceived.com

ZOMG WHAT'S AT BEDECEIVED.COM?

I DUNNO!  CLICK THE DARNED LINK TO FIND OUT!

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #324 on: October 15, 2010, 12:00:44 PM »
Some interesting reading for anybody at all interested in the topic.  Homosexuals are constantly presented with countless questions about their "alternative lifestyle", by heterosexuals who just can't seem to grasp that there is a different way.  To illustrate the absurdity of the sh*t that homosexuals have to go through (especially by folks who believe that homosexuality is a choice) with the remarks of others, put your hetero self in their shoes and answer the following questions:

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?

3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?

4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

5. Isn't it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?

6. Heterosexuals have histories of failures in gay relationships. Do you think you may have turned to  heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?

7. If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer that?

8. If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?

9. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?

10. Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you people feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?

11. If you choose to nurture children, would you want them to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?

12. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?

13. Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be what you are and keep it quiet?

14. How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself to a compulsive, exclusive heterosexual object choice and remain unwilling to explore and develop your normal, natural, healthy, God-given homosexual potential?

15. Heterosexuals are noted for assigning themselves and each other to narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex-roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?

16. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

17. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

18. How could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual, considering the menace of overpopulation?

19. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed with which you might be able to change if you really want to. Have you considered aversion therapy?

20. Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them heterosexual?

Martin Rochlin, Ph.D., 1977

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #325 on: October 15, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »

Some interesting reading for anybody at all interested in the topic.  Homosexuals are constantly presented with countless questions about their "alternative lifestyle", by heterosexuals who just can't seem to grasp that there is a different way.  To illustrate the absurdity of the sh*t that homosexuals have to go through (especially by folks who believe that homosexuality is a choice) through the remarks of others, put your hetero self in their shoes and answer the following questions:

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?

3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?

4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

5. Isn't it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?

6. Heterosexuals have histories of failures in gay relationships. Do you think you may have turned to  heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?

7. If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer that?

8. If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?

9. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?

10. Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you people feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?

11. If you choose to nurture children, would you want them to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?

12. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?

13. Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be what you are and keep it quiet?

14. How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself to a compulsive, exclusive heterosexual object choice and remain unwilling to explore and develop your normal, natural, healthy, God-given homosexual potential?

15. Heterosexuals are noted for assigning themselves and each other to narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex-roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?

16. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

17. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

18. How could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual, considering the menace of overpopulation?

19. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed with which you might be able to change if you really want to. Have you considered aversion therapy?

20. Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them heterosexual?

Martin Rochlin, Ph.D., 1977
Win.
www.bedeceived.com

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #326 on: October 15, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »

Andy's homophobic?  This is news to me.

Offline Genowyn

• That name's pretty cool, and honestly, I'd like to change mine to it.
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But Hachikuji, I've told you over and over...
« Reply #327 on: October 15, 2010, 12:16:55 PM »
I seem to recall him saying that homosexuality was a way for women to emasculate men and make themselves more powerful, or something to that effect.

...my name is Araragi.

Offline Adami

« Reply #328 on: October 15, 2010, 12:17:14 PM »

Andy's homophobic?  This is news to me.

I didn't mention andy. :-D
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #329 on: October 15, 2010, 12:28:49 PM »
Trust me, lifting weights is awesome. Maybe I'll spot you on the bench one day...so long as we keep the gayness at 0.
EDIT: reported.

Reported? Are you kidding me? For humorously offering to spot a kid bench pressing?

Then you should have nothing to worry about.

Seriously, who reports people? It's obvious I'm getting to your head here and you want to "get back" at me. I get it.
Just don't be surprised when you get called a "little girl," you little girl.

YOU GIRLY MAN

Sovereign, when you posted your Fight to Remember thread, I warned you to read the rules. Clearly you have not done this because you seem incapable of refraining from attacking other users, and personal attacks are very much against the rules. Have a week off, and when you come back, you should try and get on with people more, but first and foremost you should obey the rules of this forum.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #330 on: October 15, 2010, 12:32:44 PM »
And another one bites the dust.

Offline Adami

« Reply #331 on: October 15, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »

Dude I was just about to type those exact words.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #332 on: October 15, 2010, 12:38:25 PM »

Dude I was just about to type those exact words.

Great minds think alike!

Offline ehra

« Reply #333 on: October 15, 2010, 12:57:10 PM »
Dammit, and I was just about to post the last counter argument that would finally make him see the err of his ways once and for all.

Offline Adami

« Reply #334 on: October 15, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
Dammit, and I was just about to post the last counter argument that would finally make him see the err of his ways once and for all.

That's odd I actually wrote up a 7 page response to the monkey argument, but it got deleted.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #335 on: October 15, 2010, 12:59:07 PM »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #336 on: October 15, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »
This thread delivers! I don't usually come to PR, but damnit that was the greatest troll we've had since Valon!
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #337 on: October 15, 2010, 02:14:14 PM »
That's odd I actually wrote up a 7 page response to the monkey argument, but it got deleted.
OH MY GOD
 :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :lol :lol
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #338 on: October 15, 2010, 02:20:32 PM »
OH MY GOD
 :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :lol :lol

So it WAS addressed....

Offline Gorille85

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #339 on: October 15, 2010, 03:07:30 PM »
My take: being gay is OK and it should be accepted.

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #340 on: October 15, 2010, 03:11:17 PM »
My take: being gay is OK and it should be accepted.
lol
www.bedeceived.com

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #341 on: October 15, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »
Back on topic: Icy, your avatar is ridiculous, WTF is that? :lol

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #342 on: October 15, 2010, 05:33:11 PM »
Back on topic: Icy, your avatar is ridiculous, WTF is that? :lol
PM. I don't wanna get more off topic ;)
www.bedeceived.com

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #343 on: October 16, 2010, 05:54:07 AM »
What the hell did I just read?! :laugh:  10 pages of troll glory. WOW!!!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #344 on: October 16, 2010, 12:41:26 PM »
The sad thing is, I sense sincerity. 

I wonder if he'll come back to this thread in a week...
www.bedeceived.com

Offline Adami

« Reply #345 on: October 16, 2010, 12:44:19 PM »

Really? You sense sincerity? A gay planet? A lesbian moon? A computer that blocks out the word homosexual? You thought he was being serious?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #346 on: October 16, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »

Really? You sense sincerity? A gay planet? A lesbian moon? A computer that blocks out the word homosexual? You thought he was being serious?

Sadly, I do think he was. It was simply too good to be an act.

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #347 on: October 16, 2010, 12:48:22 PM »

Sadly, I do think he was. It was simply too good to be an act.

Although the computer blocking out was definitely fake as I proved earlier in the thread. :p
www.bedeceived.com

Offline Adami

« Reply #348 on: October 16, 2010, 12:49:52 PM »
You had to prove that?

Appearently none of you had the priviledge of discussing anything with former brother Disappear. Nothing spartan banana guy said was true. It was a brilliant troll.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #349 on: October 16, 2010, 12:54:13 PM »
You had to prove that?

Appearently none of you had the priviledge of discussing anything with former brother Disappear. Nothing spartan banana guy said was true. It was a brilliant troll.

No, apparently he was before my time. Are his posts still up somewhere or am I out of luck?  :lol