Author Topic: Question for anti gay marriage people.  (Read 65378 times)

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Question for anti gay marriage people.
« Reply #280 on: October 15, 2010, 10:10:52 AM »
I haven't really been following this thread, because I've lost all hope for talking about this issue seriously. But does anyone want to explain to me what homoearth is?

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #281 on: October 15, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »
I haven't really been following this thread, because I've lost all hope for talking about this issue seriously. But does anyone want to explain to me what homoearth is?

A different planet where all of the gay people go to.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #282 on: October 15, 2010, 10:12:35 AM »
Other than these?

1.  We don't actually have the knowledge of any planet that would work nor the technology to transport people there; and
2.  Exiling people who do things we don't like is patently offensive

Well, I don't imagine it would be a mean-spirited "exile". Think more "Free Willy" and a "Go, make us proud" attitude. And when they finally do leave, we'll watch them depart in giant spacecraft and think "well, there they go..." "Let's hope the best for them".

Except that more gay people will be born every day.  
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #283 on: October 15, 2010, 10:12:56 AM »
Other than these?

1.  We don't actually have the knowledge of any planet that would work nor the technology to transport people there; and

Well, I don't imagine it would be a mean-spirited "exile". Think more "Free Willy" and a "Go, make us proud" attitude. And when they finally do leave, we'll watch them depart in giant spacecraft and think "well, there they go..." "Let's hope the best for them".

Except I see no reason why we can't live with gay people in peace.

... I'd answer but I think I'll let Sovereign Dream do that.
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #284 on: October 15, 2010, 10:13:27 AM »

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=15190.msg630565#msg630565

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #285 on: October 15, 2010, 10:14:17 AM »
Other than these?

1.  We don't actually have the knowledge of any planet that would work nor the technology to transport people there; and
2.  Exiling people who do things we don't like is patently offensive

Because religion says so, therefore nobody should be allowed to, apparently.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:31:00 AM by GuitarCozmo »

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2010, 10:14:49 AM »

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=15190.msg630565#msg630565

NOW I GET IT!!!!  :lol

Seriously, WTF?

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #287 on: October 15, 2010, 10:17:43 AM »
Other than these?

How on earth would it NOT be mean-spirited?

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2010, 10:18:41 AM »
Other than these?

I have no doubt gays and straights can co-exist peacefully, but I'm sure some buffer of privacy would be nice. And it would end all conflicts actual gay-haters have with gays here on Earth! I personally see it as a win-win situation.
"I don't believe in Santa Clause, John Myung, or the Tooth Fairy..." - MP

What does that have to do with if ass scratching is unnatural or not?

My Youtube page:
https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentinessarecute

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2010, 10:20:48 AM »
Other than these?

I have no doubt gays and straights can co-exist peacefully, but I'm sure some buffer of privacy would be nice. And it would end all conflicts actual gay-haters have with gays here on Earth! I personally see it as a win-win situation.

President Stonewall Jackson had the same idea in regards to the Native Americans. It worked out really well for them in the end.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2010, 10:23:30 AM »
Other than these?

*Ahem*... Imagine an overcrowded, obsolete Earth. Now imagine a lush, virgin, tropical beautiful Homoearth. Through the use of strategic, positive propagnda, and systematically showing through media how beautiful Homoearth is, we would peacefully convince all gays to move the the new Eden-like world while straights wish them the best as they depart in giant spacecraft.

My Youtube page:

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic that SD's avatar reflects a movie based on a largely bisexual society and features the main character eating a banana?

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2010, 10:26:25 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic that SD's avatar reflects a movie based on a largely                  and features the main character eating a banana?

BA! NA! NA!

My Youtube page:

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2010, 10:27:07 AM »
Other than these?

*Ahem*... Imagine an overcrowded, obsolete Earth. Now imagine a lush, virgin, tropical beautiful Homoearth. Through the use of strategic, positive propagnda, and systematically showing through media how beautiful Homoearth is, we would peacefully convince all gays to move the the new Eden-like world while straights wish them the best as they depart in giant spacecraft.

Wouldn't it be smarter to use that planet for colonization instead?

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic that SD's avatar reflects a movie based on a largely bisexual society and features the main character eating a banana?
Nope, we discussed that before.

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #295 on: October 15, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic that SD's avatar reflects a movie based on a largely                  and features the main character eating a banana?

BA! NA! NA!

LOL.

Guys. I have an idea here.

I think SD is the new *official* forum n00b.

:neverusethis:

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #296 on: October 15, 2010, 10:28:41 AM »
Other than these?

That would never happen. Gays would just think you're trying to be rid of them (which you are) and I think I can safely say that not a one of them would go peacefully.

Do you really think we can't coexist with the gay community? Because I'm not having any trouble doing so

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #297 on: October 15, 2010, 10:29:50 AM »
Other than these?

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic that SD's avatar reflects a movie based on a largely                  and features the main character eating a banana?

"Wouldn't it be smarter to use that planet for colonization instead?"

Indeed: gay colonization...
Besides, I mean no offense here, but they would eventually die out...

My Youtube page:

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #298 on: October 15, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »
Other than these?

That would never happen. Gays would just think you're trying to be rid of them (which you are) and I think I can safely say that not a one of them would go peacefully.

Do you really think we can't coexist with the gay community? Because I'm not having any trouble doing so

Neither am I. I have a couple of friends irl that happen to be gay. Don't have a single problem with them. And btw, I like boobs and pussy just as much as any other guy.

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #299 on: October 15, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »
Other than these?

If they would die out, then why waste a beautiful planet on just them? Why not have the entirety of earth colonize it?

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #300 on: October 15, 2010, 10:32:32 AM »

Uh, I don't think so. There have been gays for as long as we've had recorded history. Why would they not have died out before now?

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #301 on: October 15, 2010, 10:33:11 AM »
If they would die out, then why waste a beautiful planet on just them? Why not have the entirety of earth colonize it?

Because he doesn't like to have to share his Godly world with teh gheys.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #302 on: October 15, 2010, 10:33:24 AM »
Other than these?

Do you really think we can't coexist with the              ? Because I'm not having any trouble doing so

It's not like we would be sending them to Auschwitz; we would basically be sending them to a planet that has continents that all have Hawaii - esque beaches and climate! If you think about it, its a really good deal...
It would almost make me envy their gayness...

My Youtube page:

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #303 on: October 15, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »
I guess this is like Hitler and Madagascar.
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #304 on: October 15, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »

Uh, I don't think so. There have been gays for as long as we've had recorded history. Why would they not have died out before now?

Well...it follows logically that a world full of men would not yield any offspring...right?

My Youtube page:

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #305 on: October 15, 2010, 10:35:58 AM »
Exile in Paradise is still exile.  It's still someone wanting rid of you because you're "different".  There's no amount of hype that would ever make this acceptable.

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #306 on: October 15, 2010, 10:36:16 AM »

Don't they teach that in kindergarten though? Sharing is caring?

I guess this is like Hitler and Madagascar.

I literally fell out of my chair laughing.  :lol

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #307 on: October 15, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »
Well...it follows logically that a world full of men would not yield any offspring...right?

Life finds a way.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #308 on: October 15, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »

In kindergarten they do.  Not Sunday School.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #309 on: October 15, 2010, 10:38:14 AM »

You seem to think that if you moved every gay person on Earth to another planet there would never be another gay person born on Earth.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #310 on: October 15, 2010, 10:38:43 AM »
Other than these?

Because, as many of you depict it here on this thread, we owe it to them to have a world were they make their own rules and live lives they way they want to. And besides, it wouldn't be a waste at all. It would alleviate some of Earth's overcrowdednes.

My Youtube page:

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #311 on: October 15, 2010, 10:38:49 AM »

Nah, cause a lot of gay dudes are secretly bi.

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #312 on: October 15, 2010, 10:40:15 AM »

Because there is no such thing as bisexual women.

In kindergarten they do.  Not Sunday School.

Shame. Good thing I never went to Sunday School  :biggrin:

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #313 on: October 15, 2010, 10:40:49 AM »

You seem to think that if you moved every gay person on Earth to another planet there would never be another gay person born on Earth.

Oh no, granted, there could be more gay people being born on Earth; we would simply send them off at a good age to live in Gay Paradise...

My Youtube page:

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #314 on: October 15, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »
Other than these?

Because, as many of you depict it here on this thread, we owe it to them to have a world were they make their own rules and live lives they way they want to. And besides, it wouldn't be a waste at all. It would alleviate some of Earth's overcrowdednes.

I'm pretty sure gay people are a very small minority in the world's population.