Author Topic: Kiss End of the Road Final Show  (Read 677 times)

Offline TheRich13

Kiss End of the Road Final Show
« on: December 05, 2023, 06:57:44 PM »
Didn’t see a thread about this and being I was a fanatic KISS fan in the 70’s and 80’s ….My first KISS show was Feb 21st 1977, I was 14 ! They were larger than life ! So, kinda hurts a bit to say ..
What an absolute disappointment that final KISS show was ... seriously! The same setlist as they played in every other show in every city ?
No type of video montage showing still pics from the beginning to the end ? Absolutely no thank you to past members , Ace , Pete , who helped start it all ,Bruce Kulick , Bob Kulick, Mark St John , Vinnie Vincent , Eric Carr ! , Tommy T and Eric S . Who kept it going !!! No thank you or mention of Bill Aucoin , Neil Bogart , Sean Delaney , Doc McGhee ,,
No special guest walk on's by past members for a bow , just the usual “People, we love you “ that’s it .
They hyped the shit out of this last show and it was the same garbage ..Even went as far as saying Ace and Pete were invited , just to sell more pricey tickets when they weren’t even asked !
Glad I saw the real farewell show years ago …
This was just a Money grab for Gene and Paul ... strictly business !
And this digital avatar bullshit ? I don't even know WTF it is , but that's a stupid cash grab too ...
Very Sad ....talk about phoning it in ..
Every review I read says pretty much what I said , one said “there was no true emotion or sincerity” , and they could have even brought their families on stage … Instead, we get Paul’s son Evan’s band as a warm up act ….
Kiss is not a band as much as they are a business corporation… with a budget like they have, it could have been something much more memorable….I understand that everything they do on that stage is timed to go along with the backing tracks and visuals. They are just a part of a huge script every show and they didn’t veer from it even on the last show.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 07:06:33 PM by TheRich13 »
My parents are in the Iron and Steel business.
My Mother irons and my Father steals.
There are more horse’s asses in the world, than there are horses.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Kiss End of the Road Final Show
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 07:07:50 PM »
There's an active Kiss Thread on the Music Side..where we've been talking about it.

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=40982.0

No type of video montage showing still pics from the beginning to the end ? Absolutely no thank you to past members , Ace , Pete , who helped start it all ,Bruce Kulick , Bob Kulick, Mark St John , Vinnie Vincent , Eric Carr ! , Tommy T and Eric S . Who kept it going !!! No thank you or mention of Bill Aucoin , Neil Bogart , Sean Delaney , Doc McGhee ,,
No special guest walk on's by past members for a bow , just the usual “People, we love you “ that’s it .

This is a great point.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TheRich13

Re: Kiss End of the Road Final Show
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 08:27:16 PM »
Feel free to move my post to the music thread if need be … thanks !😊
My parents are in the Iron and Steel business.
My Mother irons and my Father steals.
There are more horse’s asses in the world, than there are horses.