Author Topic: Kamelot to release new album "Poetry For The Poisoned" in September (updated)  (Read 25511 times)

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
Re: Kamelot to release new album "Poetry For The Poisoned" in September (updated)
« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2010, 07:15:15 PM »
I embrace the gothic elements, as I feel that is what sets them apart from generic power metal bands. I too get bored with that shit, as I have little interest in the fantasy driven stuff. I much prefer the dark story-telling style.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Bingo was his name-o!
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2010, 07:58:13 PM »
Kamelot were a different breed of Power Metal. Sure they had their cheddar moments, (the name is the sharpest out there) but they still didn't sound like the Avantasias and Gamma Rays of the Genre. Kamelot and Blind Guardian are like the only two relavent PM bands out there, but BG only had one stinker so far. At The Edge Of Time is one of the greatest comebacks ever.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Kamelot to release new album "Poetry For The Poisoned" in September (updated)
« Reply #247 on: November 14, 2010, 03:25:00 AM »
More Simone guest vocals! 
 :metal

I couldn't think of anything worse.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Kosmo

« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2010, 04:21:32 AM »
I didn't like how much this album relied on guest vocals. Except for Jon Oliva ofcourse, he's the man!  :metal

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #249 on: December 08, 2010, 10:30:18 AM »
More Simone guest vocals! 
 :metal

I couldn't think of anything worse.

boo, Simone is awesome

Offline faemir

• Official DTF 5.0 mix HATER
« Reply #250 on: December 08, 2010, 11:48:04 AM »

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2010, 10:48:32 PM »
Honestly can't stand her.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.