Poll

How much time to you spend each day listening to music?

Barely at all (maybe just a few songs here and there)
4 (9.3%)
A little bit (maybe you play an album or playlist each day for an hour or two)
16 (37.2%)
A lot (have music on for a large portion of the day, if not the entire day, even if you take some breaks)
22 (51.2%)
All the time (you even sleep with it on)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: How much time to you spend each day listening to music?  (Read 1186 times)

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
Re: How much time to you spend each day listening to music?
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2021, 01:32:20 PM »
Not as much as I'd like. Since the UFO thread I have taken more time late at night to get some listening in. For the collection I have, I really should be listening a lot more than I do. Any car ride is always wall-to-wall listening.

Other than the sentence I lined out, that might as well be me.  I drove to New York this week (4 1/2 hours each way) and I listened to a TON of music (actually all the new Yes Definitive Editions by Wilson:  The Yes Album, Fragile, CTTE, TFTO, and Relayer.  With all the different versions on the three CD set, I think I listened to TFTO four times all the way through!)

Cancelling out a mention of the UFO thread?

I was waiting for TAC to take notice of the UFO thread name drop.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Re: How much time to you spend each day listening to music?
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2021, 07:02:29 AM »
Not as much as I'd like. Since the UFO thread I have taken more time late at night to get some listening in. For the collection I have, I really should be listening a lot more than I do. Any car ride is always wall-to-wall listening.

Other than the sentence I lined out, that might as well be me.  I drove to New York this week (4 1/2 hours each way) and I listened to a TON of music (actually all the new Yes Definitive Editions by Wilson:  The Yes Album, Fragile, CTTE, TFTO, and Relayer.  With all the different versions on the three CD set, I think I listened to TFTO four times all the way through!)

Cancelling out a mention of the UFO thread?

HAHAHA, no, it wasn't UFO, it was the late night listening!   :) :) :)