Author Topic: Single Track of 6DoIT in High Quality  (Read 1631 times)

Offline atalkingfish

• Yeah/
Single Track of 6DoIT in High Quality
« on: May 25, 2010, 06:35:49 PM »
I love listening to Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence, and I always only listen to the entire thing all the way through. To avoid volume check and/or track break and/or shuffle issues I come through every once in a while on my iPod, I was wondering where I could come across a significantly high quality version of the entire song on one track. Any help is appreciated.
Anonymity + regular jerks = complete super douchebags

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Single Track of 6DoIT in High Quality
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 06:36:53 PM »
When you burn the disc into iTunes, theres an option to combine tracks, then you import it as a single track which you can just rename "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence."  Or you can go with the awesome Score version.

Offline OperantChamber

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »
If you have a physical copy, you can use EAC to rip the second disc into a single wav file. From there, I believe that iTunes can convert the wav to aac for your iPod.

Offline Pirate

• Yeah buddy
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 07:02:41 PM »
I used to Garageband to haphazardly splice the movements together. It works well enough for me.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
Rip the tracks as WAV files and combine them in Audacity. My ripper has an option to combine tracks, but if you don't have a CD Ripper with that function, Audacity is free.

Offline ZKX-2099

• The Drifting Drifter
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 07:22:12 PM »
When you burn the disc into iTunes, theres an option to combine tracks, then you import it as a single track which you can just rename "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence."  Or you can go with the awesome Score version.

WHAAAAAAAAM ALIVE AGAIN

I kid...

Offline ZKX-2099

• The Drifting Drifter
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

I looked into that. Couldn't figure that one out. More details?

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 10:48:01 PM »
Highlight all of the songs you want to combine into a single track (they have to be all in a row, though...for example, you could not combine ITPOE Parts I and II this way).

Left click on Advance at the top of your iTunes (should be 2nd from the right), and then click on Join CD tracks.

The tracks will then be joined, as you will see, and you can then right click on it to save it as a single MP3.