Author Topic: Best Live Versions of "Another Day", "Take The Time" & "Surrounded" I've Seen  (Read 1893 times)

Offline emindead

• DTF.org Alumni
I think I have been waiting all this time to find these versions. They are just ridiculously good!!! I :heart James LaBrie

:hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

-Another Day

-Take the Time

-Surrounded

These videos were taken from Milwaukee, June 29, 1993.

Kevin Moore.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:09:43 PM by emindead »

Offline Setlist Scotty

I think I have been waiting all this time to find these versions. They are just ridiculously good!!! I :heart James LaBrie

:hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

-Another Day

-Take the Time

-Surrounded]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43UeLaX6-zE]Surrounded

These videos were taken from Milwaukee, June 29, 1993.

Thanx for the links - this was my very first DT show. Great memories and good times!  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:55:38 PM by Setlist Scotty »
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
Thanx for the links - this was my very first DT show. Great memories and good times!  :)
Wow, you're really really lucky to say you were in that show. LaBrie was on fire!

Also, Kevin Moore's Bermudas makes me  :lol

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
Labrie was just phenomenal back then.

Offline Mebert78

• DTF.org Alumni
Kevin's hair blowing in the breeze at the 40-second mark of the "Take the Time" video is just epicly awesome.
An unofficial online community for fans of keyboardist Kevin Moore (ex-Dream Theater, Chroma Key, OSI):

Offline emindead

• DTF.org Alumni
That's just creepy.

Offline Nihil-Morari

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Check out the Zappa Discography thread!
Labrie was just phenomenal back then.

Incredible indeed.
The FZ Discography Thread! https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=44650.0
Nihil-Morari is generally considered the resident Zappa person.