Author Topic: The Beer Thread: Mach 2  (Read 99421 times)

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: The Beer Thread: Mach 2
« Reply #420 on: October 16, 2010, 06:19:46 PM »
Epic Sigz.  After 2 you shall have quite a buzz. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #421 on: October 16, 2010, 10:49:50 PM »
Colorado Fresh Hop Celebration in less than two days, woooo!

https://www.freshhopcelebration.com/

Breweries will be Left Hand, Oskar Blues, Deschutes, Full Sail, Sierra Nevada, Ska, Tommyknocker, and Strange. Can't fucking wait. I will be a mess by 2 PM.

Oh man, what a day. I had so many fresh hop beers and came into contact with so many hops that my hands and clothing smell like them... and my farts literally smell like hops. Jesus Christ.

There were some breweries/people not mentioned above there, like Great Divide, who brought easily my favorite beer with them (their fresh hop pale ale). Also some guy named Gordon who brought his amazing homebrew (pale ale with jasmine) and was just there for fun.
The Tommyknocker really stood out to me (they also had a black IPA I didn't get to try :( ). The Strange one was... well, strange. Very unique but by the end I'd had enough. Deschutes brought this crazy sweet potato beer (Yamalama?) that was only 5% but tasted strong as hell. I had a sip of the pourer's beer and that was enough for me  :lol (it wasn't bad, but I kinda hate sweet potatoes and it smelled like them). Their Hop Trip was very yummy. Wynkoop also showed up with their Belgorado Harvest Ale. Port was there, but I cannot remember the name of the one they brought. I really need to take notes at these things. Sierra Nevada had their Estate ale and then this organic one. There were more, but I can't keep track. They pour very big samples and don't really take tickets so I lost track.

All I know is I pretty much tried everything and I have a baggie full of hops (pulled off the vine!) in my kitchen.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Online axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #422 on: October 17, 2010, 08:11:35 PM »
carl/sigz, I'm waiting for feedback on your drinking experiences :biggrin:

glad to hear you liked Local 2 king, I've always had a slight preference for #1 but they're both very good.

that fresh hop festival sounds awesome jackie, I haven't ever gotten around to trying a harvest ale.

Friday night I kept it simple after work, just a bottle of Orval. It really is a unique beer, the only trappist ale brewed with brettanomyces, and it's quite good. Saturday I went into the city to see my old roommate's band play. I hit up a bar beforehand and had a Weihenstephaner Hefe, which I could never get tired of, and a Firestone Waker Union Jack IPA, which was also excellent. i then moved to the bar where my buddy was playing where I had a Smuttynose "Finestkind" IPA, which was good but overshadowed by the Union Jack I had just had, and two Delirium Tremens. Today was my goddaughter's birthday party and I worked my way through a Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar, a Guinness, and most of a Brooklyn Local 1. I'll be cracking a Hitachino Nest Espresso Stout in a little bit.
Photobucket sucks.

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #423 on: October 17, 2010, 10:33:27 PM »
I had the Stones IRS on Friday night (it was that or a New Holland brew, Night Tripper, so I got the Stones).  It was very good.  I was expecting a bit of a hoppy taste after what you said, axe, but I didn't notice.  I couldn't get over the smell.  I opened it and just smelled it before taking a drink, and it smelled very good.

:tup
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #424 on: October 18, 2010, 08:06:28 AM »
So I did some damage at the Pats game.  Of course I had a bottle of Smashed Pumpkin from Shipyard and then I tried Red Hook's new beer Eisbock 28.  Very syrup like with a bold caramel taste to it.  No carbonation at all and was very thick.  Not something I'd drink all the time but it was very unique.  Oh yea, I had a jager bomb, and chili I made.  The body is paying for it today! :laugh:
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #425 on: October 22, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »
The wifey and I tried a beer we have never had.  It is from France. The name is Gavroche.  It's a french red ale 8.5 ABV.  It's a strong amber ale that at first seemed mild to me but over the glass, had a strong finish to it.  It's a smother Red ale than Harpoon's Levithan Red Ale but it still packs a punch.  This beer is worht the find.  Here's a real revue of the beer.

https://www.thebrewsite.com/2009/10/26/french-beer-week-gavroche-french-red-ale.php

Offline Aythesryche

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #426 on: October 22, 2010, 08:48:54 PM »
Having this right now:

8% alcohol per bottle

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #427 on: October 22, 2010, 10:48:01 PM »
I had the Stones IRS on Friday night (it was that or a New Holland brew, Night Tripper, so I got the Stones).  It was very good.  I was expecting a bit of a hoppy taste after what you said, axe, but I didn't notice.  I couldn't get over the smell.  I opened it and just smelled it before taking a drink, and it smelled very good.

:tup

I can't really say I've ever had a bottle of  it that was fresh, only aged where the hops would have faded. I've just heard a lot of people talk about it being hoppy for a stout. Glad that you digged it though.

@Aythesryche: Color me jealous, I hear nothing but great things about Great Lakes and they don't distribute to the East Coast.

I got a box in the mail this week from a trade and I've been working through it all week. I got a mixed six pack of Bell's beers, of which I've had their Amber Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Java Stout, and Third Coast Old Ale. The Amber was alright, the Third Coast was decent, and the Java/Two Hearted were outstanding. Bell's is another brewery I wish came this way.

I went on a beer run with my cousin last night, and came home and drank a Terrapin Big Hoppy Monster (hoppy imperial red ale that was fantastic) and a Guiness Foreign Extra Stout (old beer for Guinness, newly distributed to the US, their biggest/most flavorful beer). I also split a 750 mL bottle of Alesmith Speedway Stout with my cousin. I got that in the trade too, it's a monster of a coffee infused stout (12%). As I said to my buddy the next day, it was so good I didn't want to distract myself from enjoying it by writing a review for it. I've got another bunch of beer lined up for me and a buddy tomorrow night :hat
Photobucket sucks.

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #428 on: October 22, 2010, 10:53:03 PM »
The Two Hearted Ale is a pretty good IPA.  I've had it a few times and have like it whenever I had it.  I'm kind of surprised that bells doesn't make it your way... it seems to go everywhere else.

Tonight, I'm drinking the standby Old Rasputin.  Always a good choice.
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #429 on: October 25, 2010, 11:52:43 PM »
Bell's doesn't distribute to the northeast in general. I have to get my fix when I go to North Carolina for a family vacation every summer. I like Old Raspy, but usually end up going for Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout at the same price.

So my buddy came over on Saturday and we had a hell of a beer night. The lineup we split was as follows:

750mL bottle of Duvel Triple Hop (a rare, extra hoppy version of Duvel)
12oz bottle Terrapin Big Hoppy Monster (made for a great pairing with pizza for dinner)
750mL bottle Ommegang Biere de Mars (big-ish malty beer brewed with brett, pretty tasty)
750mL bottle Allagash Curieux (At $15 a bottle I won't be buying this bourbon barrel aged tripel all that often, and that's a shame because it's a damn tasty beer)
12oz bottle each 2008-2009 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, with a scoop of homemade vanilla chip ice cream from my dad's store dropped in each pint glass (:hat, just :hat)

Last night I  kept it simple, just a bottle of Bell's 25th Anniversary Ale (big malty beer, but a bit underwhelming for a major anniversary beer from a great brewery). Tonight I had a Troegs Scratch Series #33 Belgian Style Saison. Troegs' Scratch Series is a run of very small batch fun/experimental beers that Troegs makes just once. I believe the beers only are available at the brewery. This one was pretty good, it was a saison that was spiced with coriander and orange peel, so it ended up tasting like a cross between a saison and a wit. I followed that up with the Bell's Consecrator that just finished disappearing from my glass (it was a slightly above average doppelboch).
Photobucket sucks.

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #430 on: October 27, 2010, 06:47:06 PM »
I had an Ayinger Ocktoberfest last night, *awesome* beer. I also picked up a six pack of Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA. It's a really good brew, fairly balanced with the malt, and they also use a blend of American and European hops so it's this cool hybrid between an American and English IPA. I'm having some of that tonight and I'll finish the night with a year old Brooklyn BCS.
Photobucket sucks.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #431 on: October 27, 2010, 08:23:37 PM »
The wife and I picked up Harpoon's Winter Warmer 12 pack.  We always like it.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2010, 09:13:31 AM »
Okay guys, I'm joining your club now that I'm officially 21 :metal

I need some beer recommendations. Stuff that I can get here in Philadelphia (I'm looking at you, Bill :P)

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2010, 03:30:13 PM »
Welcome the the club, PLM  :tup

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #434 on: November 11, 2010, 08:24:17 PM »
Alright PLM, I typed up a big post about beer for Sigz a while ago, I'll find it and PM it to you. I would say that beers from Sam Adams, Brooklyn Brewery, Sierra Nevada, and Anchor  are probably some good first beers to have. They'll be well crafted and tasty (kingshmegland's disapproval of modern day Boston Lager aside :P ) without throwing anything too intense or crazy at you in terms of flavors. You could also try Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA to get a taste of what a hoppy beer can be like (although Sierra Nevada Pale Ale works for that as well), and Ommegang Hennepin and Duvel for a sample of Belgian brews. There's also a really good Belgian beer bar in Philly called Monk's Cafe, and if I were you I might go there one night and tell them you just turned 21 and would like to check out some good brews, and see what they pour you. The only other thing I'll say is don't go drinking good beer straight from the bottle, pour it into something (wine glass, pint glass, anything). That'll allow you to appreciate the aroma much bettter, and our sense of smell is a big contributor to taste.

I just had a Russian River Redemption (Belgian Pale Ale, very good but a letdown in that it wasn't as mind blowing as most of RR's other beers have been for me) and I'm about to move on to a Firestone Walker Velvet Merlin. Maybe tomorrow I'll stop being lazy and put together a big Belgian Beer Fest weekend post.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:31:14 PM by axeman90210 »
Photobucket sucks.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #435 on: November 11, 2010, 08:48:57 PM »
Damn straight on Sam Adams demise.  You know me too well. :laugh:

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #436 on: November 11, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
*long post*

Actually, when I got to the pub today, the first thing I noticed they had on draft was some Sam Adams Winter Lager, so I just got that. It was pretty darn tasty :D

I plan on going out tomorrow night, so I'll see if I can get some of the other stuff you mentioned. Dogfish Head looks like it's brewed in Delaware, and that's generally where I head when I'm bored, so I'll see if I can find some of that

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #437 on: November 11, 2010, 10:04:20 PM »
Denver has a new tiny brewery called Strange, and the place is fucking awesome. Did the Denver Brews Cruise a couple weeks ago, which took us through there (as well as Breckenridge Brewery and Pints Pub, an English place that brews), and my bro lives right near them so my sister-in-law took us down to get a growler tonight. Their Tainted Black Pale is amazing, wonderfully hoppy. 
Breckenridge has some kick-ass beers, sampled a lot of them when we went and had a full pint of the black IPA, which was great but wish I'd had more time for it to warm up.

Right now drinking a Grand Teton (Idaho?!) Black Cauldron Imperial Stout. Not feeling it too much.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #438 on: November 12, 2010, 10:30:44 AM »
So after many different beers, I've found that I'm really enjoying belgian beers the most. Probably the best so far was the Gulden Drakke I got in Bruges, which was 12%, but Leffe and Hoegaarden are both fantastic as well. I've been sampling a lot of the ales that people here (as well as on Beer Advocate) have been recommending, but I'm not as much of a fan. I had a Doom Bar earlier this week, I think that's been my favorite out of the ales thus far.

Also, my roomate and I ordered a homebrew kit which arrived today  :metal :metal :metal
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #439 on: November 12, 2010, 11:34:52 AM »
Sigz, I am sooooo jealous that you sampled some Belgian ales in Bruges.  Sounds like a slice of heaven.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:10:56 PM by kingshmegland »

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #440 on: November 12, 2010, 12:26:13 PM »
as am I, the first real vacation I take on my own will be to Belgium. English ales tend to be a bit smaller in terms of ABV and a bit more subtle in flavor, and it also take some used to getting served cask ales. Belgian brews are usually a bit more bright and flavorful, more exciting to drink in my opinion.

Homebrewing ftw, have fun with it :hat I'm not all that happy with how my hoppy brown ale turned out. It's a bit over-attenuated (meaning the yeast consumed more of the sugars than I had anticipated), so the body is a bit thin and the typical malty brown ale flavors aren't shining through much. At the same time I think I might have overdone the amarillo aditions to the boil, and the result is more a weird brown IPA than what I was shooting for. The guy I crashed with in Boston put it well when he said that if he was rating it to the  American Brown Ale style I was shooting for it would be a C, but in terms of just drinking it it's a B.
Photobucket sucks.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #441 on: November 12, 2010, 05:57:58 PM »
Hey Bill I'm definitely going to check out that Belgian beer bar next Saturday when I have some free time

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #442 on: November 12, 2010, 06:16:54 PM »
I'm going to enjoy some Brooklyn's Black Chocolate Stout.  Axeman has raved about it, and I found it locally  :laugh:

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #443 on: November 12, 2010, 06:26:59 PM »
I'm going to enjoy some Brooklyn's Black Chocolate Stout.  Axeman has raved about it, and I found it locally  :laugh:

It is to die for!! :metal

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #444 on: November 12, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »
Oh Longtrail Centennial Red, where have you been in my life. :heart
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 07:59:32 PM by kingshmegland »

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #445 on: November 12, 2010, 10:34:09 PM »
A week from tomorrow then PLM? I'll try and remember to take a peek at the tap list online closer to Saturday and post some thoughts.

Carl, not sure if I mentioned this in previously talking about stouts, but especially with Brooklyn BCS I find it much better if I take the bottle out of the fridge about 15 minutes before I'm going to drink it and let it warm up a bit. It definitely tastes a little bit more mellow and less boozy at the warmer temperatures.
Photobucket sucks.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #446 on: November 13, 2010, 03:23:23 AM »
Yeah, a cold stout is not much fun. I hate when they serve them cold at bars and I have to fucking WAIT!

Oh Longtrail Centennial Red, where have you been in my life. :heart

I am intrigued.

Tonight I had a Bristol Winter Warlock oatmeal stout, which was quite yummy. I tried my bro's Avery The Reverend quadrupel; a very good sip but can't make a fair judgement on it. Then I had Newcastle in a can, eww. Then I had a Great Divide Titan IPA, fucking delicious as usual. Now I'm having an Otter Creek Copper, which I think I've kinda lost my taste for. Oh well.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #447 on: November 13, 2010, 06:20:52 AM »
Jackie, I've liked that I've found in the last month 3 new red ales that are imperical or centennial.  All have been outstanding.  If you do see it.  Get it.  The wifey and I loved it.

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #448 on: November 13, 2010, 07:43:28 AM »
Carl, not sure if I mentioned this in previously talking about stouts, but especially with Brooklyn BCS I find it much better if I take the bottle out of the fridge about 15 minutes before I'm going to drink it and let it warm up a bit. It definitely tastes a little bit more mellow and less boozy at the warmer temperatures.

I skipped the fridge completely  :biggrin:

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #449 on: November 13, 2010, 08:02:43 AM »
good man, how'd you like it?

And now, without further ado, Bill Goes to Belgian Beer Fest: Part the First

I bussed up to Boston on Thursday morning (with one and a half bags of beer and half a bag of clothes in tow :D ). Arrived mid afternoon and, as a sign of my priorities for the weekend, headed immediately to a bar from the bus station. I met the guy I was staying with at Cambridge Brewing Company for a late lunch and a few rounds. First was Bumper Crop IPA, the first in a line of upcoming IPAs they had because evidently they had ordered too many hops for the year (didn't realize that was possible :lol). It was alright, but I was picking up a certain onion-y taste that I usually get from Summit hops. Next was Cerise Casee. Every year CBC brews the same batch of sour beer and ages it on cherries in french wine barrels. Every year they put together a blend of various vintages of this beer, and that becomes the Cerise Casee they serve for the year. It was pretty tart, but the cherries still shone through and I really enjoyed it. After a brief stop to drop my stuff off we continued to the Publick House, Boston's premiere Belgian beer bar, for a couple rounds at the official pre-fest party (which featured lots of Allagash beers, since they're the official brewery of the festival. The first round was a beer called Big Little, which was one of two beers the Beer Advocate founders went up to brew with the guys at Allagash just for the festival. It's a Belgian Single/Table beer, pretty light with a little sweetness and a lot of yeast flavors, and pretty good. Next was Allagash Ghoulship. The name comes from a coolship, an old school Belgian way of fermenting beer. The unfermented wort, rather than being transferred into the kinds of tanks we usually see on tours, is pumped into a long shallow pool (called the coolship) where it is allowed to sit and cool down overnight, and windows are left open so whatever natural yeast and bacteria are in the air can come in and ferment the beer. Not many brewers still bother with one in Belgium, and a few years ago they built the only in in the US. None of the beers they've produced from it have been released commercially, but they do a lot of experimenting and bring some of the better ones to festivals/special events. This one was brewed with pumpkins (hence the name) and was good. I couldn't taste much pumpkin though, it was mostly sour/funk from whatever's in the air up in Portland, Maine. Last round we split a Little Big and a Lawrence. Little Big is Big Little's companion, a more concentrated version of the latter that  was thrown in oak with some brettanomyces for a few months between brew day and the fest weekend. I didn't care for it too much, I thought it was way too oaky and just tasting of wood. Don't know much about Lawrence, other than that it was pale sour ale that was *very* good. The party was starting to get crowded, so we headed next door to the sister bar, American Craft, for dinner and a few rounds. First we each had an Ithaca Brute, a yearly released sour blond ale from Ithaca that is very very good (and rarely on tap). For my last round of the night I needed something with big flavor to cut through all the sour on my palate, and Brooklyn's monstrous Detonation double IPA did just the trick. We did hit the bottle shop next door for a minute since Left Hand was doing a tasting there. We tried a bunch of Left Hand beers (not that I remember anything about any of them :lol ) and talked with the rep for a few minutes before heading home for the night.

Holy shit, that's a lot of text and we haven't even gotten to the fest proper yet... that'll be for tonight after I make it home from work.
Photobucket sucks.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #450 on: November 13, 2010, 08:26:24 AM »
I just love hopping around(Pun intended) to different bars like that Bill.  And Damn you and getting to try beers no avalible to the public.  Allgash is top notch in whatever they make.  I wish I didn't miss the tour when we went up this past summer.

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #451 on: November 13, 2010, 08:52:20 AM »
(quick posting at work before we open). That's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of me and Allagash beers this weekend :hat
Photobucket sucks.

Online axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #452 on: November 13, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »
Welcome back to Bill Goes to Belgian Beer Fest...

After a late morning wake up and some frozen pizza, I was back out and returned to the bottle shop from the previous night. I picked up a very nicely priced Ommegang gift set (750's of Three Philosophers, Belgian Pale Ale, and Tripel Perfection, as well as an Ommegang glass for $25) and a round of Pretty Things beers (available in NYC, but a bit more expensive). After talking beer with the guy at the shop for a while I headed over to the venue for set up for Friday night's session, Night of the Barrels. My job for the night, as it would be for the whole weekend, was to wristband guests on the way in to the venue. I ended up not trying a bunch of the beers on the floor because I spent my breaks hanging out at the speaker panel. The fest format was changed this year so that the panels were limited to 30 people and cost $10 extra, but with the bonus that some beers would be brought just for the panel. The panel speakers were Jason Perkins (head brewer at Allagash), Will Meyers (brewmaster at Cambridge Brewing Company) and Tomme Arthur (founder of Lost Abbey). I lucked out in getting to try all the special panel beers... Allagash Vagabond was sour and aged for 3 years in oak barrels, and it was decent but a bit underwhelming. Tomme Arthur brought Cuvee de Tomme, which I guess is a rare, yearly released sour from Lost Abbey that was pretty good. The star of the show though was CBC's Creaky Bus, a blend of six year old kriek (sour beer aged on cherries) and fresh Arquebus (their summer barleywine) that was thrown together at the last minute when the original beer they were gonna bring wasn't ready. Stars from the floor included Ithaca Frute (the previously mentioned Brute further aged in barrels on strawberries) and CBC's The Colonel (sour barrel aged porter). After clean up (and some more Creaky Bus) I headed to a hotel around the corner for a post fest tasting. People brought a lot of cool stuff, and some of the favorites were The Bruery's Melange #3 (a blend of a few of their beers) and CBC's Great Pumpkin Ale. Probably hung out there drinking for about an hour and a half before calling it a night.

Axeman9182 will return in: Bill Goes to Belgian Beer Fest Part III
Photobucket sucks.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #453 on: November 13, 2010, 03:33:49 PM »
A week from tomorrow then PLM? I'll try and remember to take a peek at the tap list online closer to Saturday and post some thoughts.

sounds great. i've got to start budgeting for beer now lol

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #454 on: November 14, 2010, 03:05:52 PM »
I'm having a Tyskie right now, and realizing that I really need to try more eastern european lagers. I think a trip to Poland or the Czech Republic over spring break is in order.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.