General > Movies and TV

Horror films

<< < (2/50) > >>

MetalManiac666:
The Shining is probably my favorite horror movie of all time.  Comedy horror films like Evil Dead II are good too.

MykeHavoc:
I will wager that I am the biggest horror fan on the forum. Borderline obsessive.
My apartment is a monster museum. I must have like 4,000 genre films alone.
I've got a ton of pics of me with horror icons and signatures and such on my myspace.
I am a big fan of of the works of John Carpenter, George Romero, Dario Argento, Lucio Fulci and Mario Bava.
I love Italian films - giallo, zombies, cannibals and just general surreal, gory pics. I love 80's slasher flicks.
The more obscure and ridiculous the better. I love Universal Monster films as well as anything released by Hammer -
especially their Dracula and Frankenstein films (mostly starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee; my hero).

Some random favorites off the top of my head:

Exorcist III
Halloween
Maniac Cop
Prom Night
Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Dead Alive
Evil Dead 2
Return of the Living Dead
Fright Night
Night of the Creeps
Sleepaway Camp 2+3

The Saw films
The Alien films
The Friday the 13th series

I don't know, I could go on forever. I usually have to take it by sub-genre to make it easier.

Genowyn:
Not a huge horror fan, but some of my favorite films are horror, in particular, Session 9, Jacob's Ladder, and Let the Right One In. I especially love Psychological Horror. I've been meaning to watch Eraserhead for some time, if that even counts.

MykeHavoc:
For the record, I did not like Let the Right One In and I am completely bewildered at its popularity.
I guess I'm just wondering why people like it so much. Kinda like Donnie Darko. That boat just went right
by me. I found myself scratching my head and asking what all the hype was about...and The Sixth Sense.
Fuck M. Night movies.

WDADU:
John Carpenter's Halloween is my favourite movie of all time  :corn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version