General > General Music Discussion

Bad Salad vocalist tryout, please spread the word!

(1/5) > >>

zolhof:
Hello my friends, my band Bad Salad is searching for an undiscorevered vocal talent to join the band.

We recorded a section of one of the songs (pre-production, not the real deal) to tryout vocalists around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx_bg4HFr5M

Please spread the word and share this link with anyone you think might be interested (all details on how to apply in the "video description" on YT).

Thanks a lot for you help!!

Adami:
Sorry, I was actually looking to join a band, but I already found one named "Semi Decent Salad"

And as you can see, they're at least a little better than you.

black_biff_stadler:
Man fuck you for having an awesome clip :lol

I came in here wanting to make fun of you because I thought Bad Salad was an awful band name but then I checked out the youtube clip and was floored. It sounds like Symphony X managed to get rid of any cheesiness they had and began writing songs where the instruments don't quite smother each other and allowed for a little breathing room so to speak. You guys are the real deal and PLEASE SEND ME A FUCKING PRIVATE MESSAGE WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR MUSIC AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WITH OR WITHOUT VOCALS!

:metal

I also like how your drummer uses traditional grip as opposed to matched and doesn't hide behind double-bass pulses as much as most other drummers in this style.

Super Dude:
Yeah, my vocal talents are pretty undiscorevered, maybe I'll give you a call.

skydivingninja:
Okay, that was pretty cool.  :metal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version