Author Topic: Flower Kings Official Thread  (Read 230869 times)

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: The Flower Kings Official Thread (with Top 50s: KevShmev pg 6-9, ariich pg 9+)
« Reply #315 on: September 21, 2010, 12:34:19 PM »
Considering I am not always that fond of Froberg's voice, I don't have much interest in hearing that.

I have zero interest in the new Agents of Mercy CD.  I can't stand the main singer's voice on the first one, and I am pretty he is the lead singer on this new one, too, so yeah, blech. :p

I wouldn't mind a new Karmakanic record, but ultimately, give me new TFK or TA! :biggrin:

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Re: The Flower Kings Official Thread (with Top 50s: KevShmev pg 6-9, ariich pg 9+)
« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2010, 02:05:34 PM »
Since i'm the only Flower Kings fan here in NM, I have Unfold The Future, and my fav. song is Rollin' The Dice, or so I thought I was the only fan. This one chick requested me on Myspace, so we talked for a bit and decided to meet up and chill. While we were chilling I found we had a ton in common, she likes all kinds of music doesn't matter what. While we were at my pad, I told her to pick a cd to play from my list of cd's. She saw The Flower Kings - Unfold The Future discs and then said "You like Flower Kings?" Both of us got really excited as we thought we were the only fans of them. Needless to say, we kicked it, listened to the second disc. And That is my awesome story I had to tell about discovering a Flower Kings fan. Honestly I am the only on here, other than her, who has ever heard of Flower Kings. Just made my night.

I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #317 on: September 25, 2010, 09:38:45 AM »
Since i'm the only Flower Kings fan here in NM, I have Unfold The Future, and my fav. song is Rollin' The Dice, or so I thought I was the only fan. This one chick requested me on Myspace, so we talked for a bit and decided to meet up and chill. While we were chilling I found we had a ton in common, she likes all kinds of music doesn't matter what. While we were at my pad, I told her to pick a cd to play from my list of cd's. She saw The Flower Kings - Unfold The Future discs and then said "You like Flower Kings?" Both of us got really excited as we thought we were the only fans of them. Needless to say, we kicked it, listened to the second disc. And That is my awesome story I had to tell about discovering a Flower Kings fan. Honestly I am the only on here, other than her, who has ever heard of Flower Kings. Just made my night.

That is awesome. :hat

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Still working on your top 40 there, ariich? :p

Anyway, I was reading some of the FK yahoo mailing list the other day, and apparently all is not happy and well.  Some drama and crap that went on behind the scenes has come out - Roine expressing his displeasure with the original drummer's attitude (not his playing), Roine's brother, their original bass player, Michael and Roine almost getting into a little tiff over the way Michael left the band, Roine and Tomas Bodin disagreeing over certain things that went on and not always in the friendliest manner, and the feeling that Roine is just tired of dealing with all of it, at least for now. 

Plus, and this is a damn shame, Roine outright said last week that he has really been stung by some of the criticism of his vocals over the years (PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS), which is why he is content to not sing as much anymore, as he said he has no problem just being the guitar player behind lead vocalists like Neal Morse and whoever that guy is who sings for Angels of Mercy. 

Honestly, I don't see anything new forthcoming from The Flower Kings any time soon, and would not be surprised if they were finished for good.

All in all,  :( :( :(.

Online The Letter M

Still working on your top 40 there, ariich? :p

Anyway, I was reading some of the FK yahoo mailing list the other day, and apparently all is not happy and well.  Some drama and crap that went on behind the scenes has come out - Roine expressing his displeasure with the original drummer's attitude (not his playing), Roine's brother, their original bass player, Michael and Roine almost getting into a little tiff over the way Michael left the band, Roine and Tomas Bodin disagreeing over certain things that went on and not always in the friendliest manner, and the feeling that Roine is just tired of dealing with all of it, at least for now. 

Plus, and this is a damn shame, Roine outright said last week that he has really been stung by some of the criticism of his vocals over the years (PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS), which is why he is content to not sing as much anymore, as he said he has no problem just being the guitar player behind lead vocalists like Neal Morse and whoever that guy is who sings for Angels of Mercy. 

Honestly, I don't see anything new forthcoming from The Flower Kings any time soon, and would not be surprised if they were finished for good.

All in all,  :( :( :(.

Like you, I've been following this drama over recent months, mostly through the TFK message board. It's a damn shame that all of this is going down, but at very least I am happy that TFK's main players are keeping busy with their solo and side projects. Agents Of Mercy is pretty good, although Nad's voice does take some getting used to; Hasse's Musical Companion is a great band, and their first album is amazing and I hope he makes another next year; Eggs & Dogs had a great showing with YOU ARE, so I greatly look forward to HE SHE IT IS to finish Tomas' long-planned trilogy; and Jonas is working on the 4th Karmakanic album for sometime next year.

I also find it interesting that Tomas is now working with Michael Stolt in Eggs & Dogs, and much of the tension that Roine has seems to be with Tomas, Jaime, and Michael. I also find it interesting that when Roine left The Tangent, Zoltan did as well, and who'd they get to replace him? Jaime. Coincidence? Only they know...

It's a BIG family, these Flower Kings, and getting them to come together again might take awhile, if ever, but I'm glad they have such an amazing catalog from 94-07, nearly 20 hours of music, in addition to tons of solo albums and side projects. As much as it pains me, I might alright with TFK being done... only if it meant more Transatlantic, Karmakanic, and Eggs & Dogs.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
I was talking to a friend the other day about this and said something similar: if the band is finished, at least they gave us a ton of great music in a pretty short time span.  Hard to argue with that. 

I wish I could get into Agents of Mercy, but I don't like that guy's voice at all, so as a result, I have no interest in checking out their second album, which I believe just came out.

I haven't heard Hasse's record, but I have always been pretty outspoken about his voice being somewhat hit or miss for me, so I am not that excited to check it out. 

I'd definitely be all about a new Karmakanic record.

I need to check out this Eggs and Dogs stuff.  I have one of Bodin's solo albums from years ago, Pinup Guru, but it is just okay, so maybe that is why I haven't been overly eager to check out this new stuff.  I assume you would recommend it?  :)

Online The Letter M

I need to check out this Eggs and Dogs stuff.  I have one of Bodin's solo albums from years ago, Pinup Guru, but it is just okay, so maybe that is why I haven't been overly eager to check out this new stuff.  I assume you would recommend it?  :)

It is definitely one of his best albums, next to I AM, which if you haven't checked it out yet, you seriously should!

As for Eggs & Dogs, you have Marcus (who is really an underrated drummer and his work with TFK and related projects is astounding) on drums, Michael on bass and vocals, and of course Tomas on keys, along with Jocke JJ Marsh on guitars.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline dedSurroun

• Words To Clear Your Mind
  • Walking Out Of The Machinery
I, too, hope they re-group and record something again BUT without Bodin and in with Zoltan.

I just got so tired of Bodin's keys the past few albums. Same patches (like the choir one from Genesis days), same circus music (even worse than Rudess) antics, and so on. I would be very happy if he didn't play with the Kings again.

Zoltan? Dude, their best drummer. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Bring him back. Hell, I just hope he's busy playing music (and if he is, I wish I knew what!!) because the guy is amazing.
And now I've only habits left
to break

Online The Letter M

I, too, hope they re-group and record something again BUT without Bodin and in with Zoltan.

I just got so tired of Bodin's keys the past few albums. Same patches (like the choir one from Genesis days), same circus music (even worse than Rudess) antics, and so on. I would be very happy if he didn't play with the Kings again.

Zoltan? Dude, their best drummer. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Bring him back. Hell, I just hope he's busy playing music (and if he is, I wish I knew what!!) because the guy is amazing.

Last I heard, Zoltan is still playing with Jonas on Karmakanic albums, so if there's a release next year, expect to see him on it. The last Karmakanic album was pretty good too, Who's The Boss in The Factory. Zoltan also played on Roine's and Jonas's 2009 project 3rd World Electric, as well as the first Agents of Mercy album. I mean, if you look at it, Roine's been playing with BOTH Jonas and Zoltan in recent years, but not Tomas, who continues to play with ex-TFK members Michael Stolt and Marcus Liliequist.

And I dunno if I could accept TFK without Tomas. He's been there the longest next to Roine, and to me, TFK is at VERY least Roine + Tomas. They've had different bassists and drummers over the years, but those two have been together since the beginning, so to me, they're like the Rutherford/Banks or Anderson/Squire of their band, so I can't really imagine them without each other in TFK.

However, if Roine decided to carry on TFK without Tomas, I would accept it ONLY IF Zoltan returned to drum - the duo of Zoltan and Jonas is one of the GREATEST rhythm sections in modern prog, and I'm sure a lot of fans would agree. They're tight and have an amazing sound and sense of rhythm together, and I'm glad they continue to play together in Karmakanic.

-Marc.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
I also can't imagine TFK without Bodin, but I think if Roine gives it another go, he, Froberg and Reingold are probably givens, and then it comes down to Zoltan or Bodin.  He probably can't have both, because the two of them didn't get along at all, which is why Zoltan bit the dust again following the last album.  My gut tells me Roine thinks that TFK without Bodin seems impossible, but doesn't want to have to endure any more drummers; he wants Zoltan in the band.  Should be interesting to see how it pans out, if they do in fact ever record again.

I'll have to check out that Eggs and Dogs disc, Marc. :)

Also, while we are talking side projects or other bands, Kaipa's Keyholder deserves a lot of love.  What a fantastic record. :hat

Online The Letter M

I also can't imagine TFK without Bodin, but I think if Roine gives it another go, he, Froberg and Reingold are probably givens, and then it comes down to Zoltan or Bodin.  He probably can't have both, because the two of them didn't get along at all, which is why Zoltan bit the dust again following the last album.  My gut tells me Roine thinks that TFK without Bodin seems impossible, but doesn't want to have to endure any more drummers; he wants Zoltan in the band.  Should be interesting to see how it pans out, if they do in fact ever record again.

I'll have to check out that Eggs and Dogs disc, Marc. :)

Also, while we are talking side projects or other bands, Kaipa's Keyholder deserves a lot of love.  What a fantastic record. :hat

You won't regret it, Kev! :tup

As for TFK, I really do see Roine just going ahead with Hasse, Jonas, and Zoltan and quietly letting Tomas go... but I would hope that since Roine has BEEN playing with Jonas and Zoltan on various recent side-projects that he'd be willing to play with a different drummer in TFK for another album (or two) just to keep Tomas in the band. As I said, Roine/Tomas, to me, are the heart of TFK - Roine's writing and guitar and vocals along with Tomas' amazing keyboard work form, what is to me, the heart and soul of the band. I might even go so much as to say they could probably even carry on without Jonas too, but there's never been any problem with him and the others AFAIK.

Either way, I still look forward to whatever these guys have to put out, be it with TFK or not. And as for Kaipa, definitely good stuff. I haven't spun them lately, but I do recall enjoying the first two "Modern" Kaipa albums a lot. Has anyone heard the last one, In The Wake Of Evolution? I know Roine isn't on it, but it's still really good!

-Marc.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
As awesome as Zoltan is, I don't think he makes a significant difference, only because the songwriting is what matters the most.  To explain that, he is the only drummer TFK have had where I can listen to his playing and really notice it on a regular basis, but on the other hand, two of the three TFK albums he has played on are two of my three least favorite records (A&E and TSONE) and the other (UTF) is middle of the pack.  

Offline Plasmastrike

• DTF.org Member
Never has a band moved up my "favorites" list so quickly. I love these guys so much. Not an album I don't enjoy.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
 :hat

Online The Letter M

Resurrection!

Just wanted to say that Roine is currently working on the 2007 show that was supposed to be released on DVD way-back-when, and has gone back to it with "fresh ears" and plans to release this show (with Pat Mastetlotto on drums) sometime this Spring.

Also in TFK-related news, Roine is working on the third Agents Of Mercy album, also planned to be released this Spring.

Hasse is apparently in the studio with his band working on music for the follow-up to Future Past and had said he won't give any details or specifics yet, since it's still all up in the air, but has wanted to let us know he IS working on HFMC's second album!

Jonas is also working on the next Karmakanic album with the usual suspects, but without Zoltan this go around. Instead, he's employed the drumming of former TFK-member Marcus Liliequist! It seems there has been some tension between Zoltan and his former TFK bandmates and has decided to not work with Jonas this go around (nor Roine apparently). It'll be interesting to hear Jonas and Marcus together again (first time since Tomas' I AM, I believe).

It is my hopes that having Marcus play in BOTH Tomas Bodin's Eggs & Dogs band AND Jonas Reingold's Karmakanic will reignite the spark for Tomas and Jonas to approach Roine and reunite The Flower Kings once more, and with Marcus behind the drums. I think he deserves another chance on another album as I love his playing on EVERY TFK and TFK-related release!

Either way, it's nice to look forward to MOST of TFK recording/releasing music this year. I'm hoping Tomas makes an announcement for Eggs & Dogs' next album, the final part of his Trilogy that started with I AM and YOU ARE - HE SHE IT IS. I loved the last album and it was great to hear Marcus and Michael (Stolt) play together.

-Marc.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 09:45:41 PM by The Letter M »

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
Unfortunately none of this news really hits home for me except for the part about Karmamanic, who are amazing.

The Flower Kings very much disappointed me with The Sum of No Evil, and so a DVD from that tour doesn't really excite me and I haven't been too worried about the next Flower Kings album due to it either. It would be one thing if the musicians weren't keeping busy, but more Karmakanic is more than enough trade-off for me to keep TFK on hold.

As for Agents of Mercy, the debut was alright, nothing great and so I never bothered with the 2nd and probably won't with the third unless I hear some very good reviews.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Another Agents of Mercy CD already?  Dang.  I really wish I could get into them, since Roine is obviously keen on that project, but the main singer's voice I find to be way too annoying.  Bummer, as I usually eat just about everything Roine does up with a spoon. :lol

Online The Letter M

Another Agents of Mercy CD already?  Dang.  I really wish I could get into them, since Roine is obviously keen on that project, but the main singer's voice I find to be way too annoying.  Bummer, as I usually eat just about everything Roine does up with a spoon. :lol

I'm not too keen on Nad either, and his voice DOES take some getting used to, but the music is AMAZING and I applaud Roine for putting something out that's a bit different. Hopefully whatever else Roine decides to do this year, it involves HIM singing (if any singing is to be involved, that is).

-Marc.

Offline darkshade

ive been on a Flower Kings/Karmakanic kick lately, and i love it. IMO, there is nothing wrong with Roine's voice, he reminds me of John Wetton at times. Im also surprised he's taken criticism about his voice to heart. On The Whirlwind, i think his voice sounds better than it did before.

Otherwise, enjoying Stardust We Are and Karmakanic's Who's The Boss In The Factory.

I also own Space Revolver and The Sum of No Evil by TFK. Im trying to figure out which album to check out next. Flower Power sounds cool, especially with GoD. But i also enjoy SR for it's jazzy overtones, so i also want to check out Unfold the Future.

Thoughts?

Online The Letter M

ive been on a Flower Kings/Karmakanic kick lately, and i love it. IMO, there is nothing wrong with Roine's voice, he reminds me of John Wetton at times. Im also surprised he's taken criticism about his voice to heart. On The Whirlwind, i think his voice sounds better than it did before.

Otherwise, enjoying Stardust We Are and Karmakanic's Who's The Boss In The Factory.

I also own Space Revolver and The Sum of No Evil by TFK. Im trying to figure out which album to check out next. Flower Power sounds cool, especially with GoD. But i also enjoy SR for it's jazzy overtones, so i also want to check out Unfold the Future.

Thoughts?

If you're like any of us other TFK-fans, you'll eventually end up with ALL of TFK's albums. However, both Flower Power and Unfold The Future are very lengthy albums, and for me, both took awhile to get into. Of their four double-albums, only Stardust We Are was "love at first sight" - the other three took a bit more time for me to discovering and enjoy in their entireties.

See if you can get both - there are fairly priced on places like Amazon or even eBay. If you can, treat yourself to the Special Edition of UTF as it has a bonus track at the end of the album, one of their jazzy improvisations!

If you don't want to spend so much on TWO double-albums, maybe seek out the live album Meet The Flower Kings, which features a couple epics from UTF, as well as an abridged version of FP's epic "Garden Of Dreams", as well as an amazing (and complete) version of "Stardust We Are"!

-Marc.

Offline darkshade

Thoughts?

If you're like any of us other TFK-fans, you'll eventually end up with ALL of TFK's albums. However, both Flower Power and Unfold The Future are very lengthy albums, and for me, both took awhile to get into. Of their four double-albums, only Stardust We Are was "love at first sight" - the other three took a bit more time for me to discovering and enjoy in their entireties.

See if you can get both - there are fairly priced on places like Amazon or even eBay. If you can, treat yourself to the Special Edition of UTF as it has a bonus track at the end of the album, one of their jazzy improvisations!

If you don't want to spend so much on TWO double-albums, maybe seek out the live album Meet The Flower Kings, which features a couple epics from UTF, as well as an abridged version of FP's epic "Garden Of Dreams", as well as an amazing (and complete) version of "Stardust We Are"!

-Marc.

interesting. I dont know if i want to get a TFK live album yet, i prefer knowing most of a band's discography before getting one.

i would only get one double album at a time, otherwise i would feel overwhelmed. I think it's a matter of 'eeni meeni mieni moe'...

what do you recommend for a single-disc album?

Online The Letter M

interesting. I dont know if i want to get a TFK live album yet, i prefer knowing most of a band's discography before getting one.

i would only get one double album at a time, otherwise i would feel overwhelmed. I think it's a matter of 'eeni meeni mieni moe'...

what do you recommend for a single-disc album?

Either of the band's first two albums, especially if you like SWA. I slightly prefer Retropolis over Back In The World Of Adventures, but both are amazing. Also, don't forget to pick up Roine's solo The Flower King album eventually, too. It's got the building-blocks of TFK and contains some great epics.

I suppose you could just flip a coin in the decision to purchase your next double album, but for me, I prefer UTF over FP. Zoltan's drumming is pretty jazzy and fusion-y and works great for the music on the album. All the playing on UTF is pretty spot on!

-Marc.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Definitely save the live albums until the end.  The studio albums should always come first.

If you are looking for a single disc, since you already have SR and TSONE, I'll echo Marc's recommendation and say that getting either of the first two albums is the way to go.  But you are gonna want those massive double albums. All four of their double albums are tremendous. :coolio

Honestly, I wonder if Roine actually has taken the criticism of his vocals to heart, or if he is just being a smart ass about it all.  I mean, he always seemed pretty realistic about his voice, saying in the past that he knows his limitations, but is very confident about when and how to use it.  But suddenly a bunch of criticism is making him doubt it?  Not sure I completely buy that. 

Offline Plasmastrike

• DTF.org Member
Great to see TFK thread on the top of the page! I've been digesting this music the last eight or so months. I really can't say enough about the band. Such a pleasure.. :)

Honestly, I wonder if Roine actually has taken the criticism of his vocals to heart, or if he is just being a smart ass about it all.  I mean, he always seemed pretty realistic about his voice, saying in the past that he knows his limitations, but is very confident about when and how to use it.  But suddenly a bunch of criticism is making him doubt it?  Not sure I completely buy that.  
Along with obviously the guitar playing, Roine's voice played a very significant role in really drawing me in. He's by far one of my favorite vocalists. Being a new fan, this whole someone-critisized-his-voice fiasco seems really bizarre. He's phenomenal! Sometimes just one perfectly worded sentence can really get to your emotions. I hope that didn't happen to Roine. Who knows? Though, you're right. He definitely does seem confident when he uses it. So expressive, yet experimental.

I also own Space Revolver and The Sum of No Evil by TFK. Im trying to figure out which album to check out next. Flower Power sounds cool, especially with GoD. But i also enjoy SR for it's jazzy overtones, so i also want to check out Unfold the Future. Thoughts?
Hope you're enjoying TFK journey thus far! UTF sounds like a great choice if you like the jazzy overtones. As Marc said, the playing is spot on. It's not my favorite (EDIT: Though it's amazing ;D), but it seems to fit your criteria.

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
I've finally done it Kev! I've seen you recommend them several times, including a few times specifically to me, but I never got around to it until recently. Thank you for the recommendation, they're an amazing band. So far Stardust We Are is my favourite but it's tough to pick.

I'm listening to Adam and Eve right now, and it's odd to hear so much Daniel Gildenlöw.
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: The Flower Kings Official Thread (with Top 50s: KevShmev pg 6-9)
« Reply #340 on: February 12, 2011, 10:07:57 AM »
Awesome.  Good to hear. :tup :tup

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #341 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:43 AM »
Oh man I totally forgot I was meant to be doing a top 50 here. I gave it a break as nobody was responding much, and then completely forgot it! :lol :facepalm:

I've removed it from the thread title, but I may start it up again at some point. If anyone else wants to do one though, feel free.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline SlickSy

« Reply #342 on: February 12, 2011, 02:25:38 PM »
I've been meaning to look into The Flower Kings ever since I started listening to Transatlantic and last year. I like Roine's work with Transatlantic and reading what Kev has to say about this band has finally got me to check them out. I think I'm gonna start by checking out Paradox Hotel and Flower Power. Once I've listened to these albums I'll report back with my thoughts on the albums. I'm looking forward to picking them up!
Quote from: Mikael Åkerfeldt
We are heavy metal... but with some beautiful acoustic parts. Some people say that's pussy. Those are the people that get no pussy.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #343 on: February 12, 2011, 03:33:48 PM »
Both excellent albums, particularly Paradox Hotel! :tup

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #344 on: February 12, 2011, 03:46:44 PM »
Both excellent albums, particularly Paradox Hotel! :tup

I agree with this wholeheartedly!!!

-Marc.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #345 on: February 13, 2011, 08:03:28 AM »
I've been meaning to look into The Flower Kings ever since I started listening to Transatlantic and last year. I like Roine's work with Transatlantic and reading what Kev has to say about this band has finally got me to check them out. I think I'm gonna start by checking out Paradox Hotel and Flower Power. Once I've listened to these albums I'll report back with my thoughts on the albums. I'm looking forward to picking them up!

Sweet.  We look forward to your thoughts on those albums. :)

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #346 on: March 12, 2011, 10:55:08 AM »
I'm listening right now to Retropolis, what a great album.

This has probably been discussed in this thread, but are they done? The last album was in 2007, and even that one was kinda meh (at least for me). Kinda feels to me the band has run its course.

rumborak
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #347 on: March 13, 2011, 08:46:24 AM »
They are on a sabbatical that they may or may not return from.  There was a bit of internal friction within the band, and while he never said it directly, I think Roine Stolt got frustrated by how little the band grew in terms of fan support and whatnot.

Offline LudwigVan

• Proglodyte
« Reply #348 on: May 04, 2011, 09:06:46 AM »
Bump. 

I seem to get into Flower Kings mode as soon as the spring weather hits.   I've had Flower Power in my cd player.   :hat
"There is nothing more difficult than talking about music."
--Camille Saint-Saëns

“All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.”
--Frank Zappa

Offline lateralus88

• The Official DTF Stanley Kubrick Fanboi
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • I stabbed Euronymous because he drank my PBR
« Reply #349 on: May 04, 2011, 09:15:21 AM »
I guess it's going to be "End on a High Note" on the way to class today. It's fucking SUNNY out n' shit.
I felt its length in quite a few places.

Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #3