Author Topic: Flower Kings Official Thread  (Read 235235 times)

Offline darkshade

Re: Flower Kings Official Thread - v. Islands, Oct. 30
« Reply #1925 on: August 07, 2021, 12:16:41 PM »
I didn't know the proper way to pronounce Roine Stolt's name until I heard MP say his name a few years ago.

I used to think it was pronounced "Royn", but it's pronounced "Roy-nay".

Doug couldn't pronounce Zoltan's last name either, at all. But then, I don't think anyone knows how to pronounce it unless you're Swedish.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #1926 on: August 07, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »
I didn't know the proper way to pronounce Roine Stolt's name until I heard MP say his name a few years ago.

Doug couldn't pronounce Zoltan's last name either, at all. But then, I don't think anyone knows how to pronounce it unless you're Swedish.

I've always been under the impression that Roine is pronounced as "Roy-nah" or "Roy-nuh". I don't think I've ever heard it as "Roy-nay".

https://youtu.be/ZnfqChe6U8c

Sounds like the interviewer is saying "Roy-nah" here.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline darkshade

« Reply #1927 on: August 07, 2021, 12:41:09 PM »

I've always been under the impression that Roine is pronounced as "Roy-nah" or "Roy-nuh". I don't think I've ever heard it as "Roy-nay".

https://youtu.be/ZnfqChe6U8c

Sounds like the interviewer is saying "Roy-nah" here.

-Marc.

You're right, I couldn't even remember the right way to pronounce it  :laugh: but I knew it was something like that.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1928 on: August 07, 2021, 01:27:28 PM »
Love Is the Only Answer is definitely an odd choice to start off with the Flower Kings, but hey if he liked it (did he? I did not watch the video) and wants to check out more as a result, who am I to argue with it? :lol :P

He was super impressed with it in a way he said that he had only been to King Crimson  before

Songwriting, playing, arrangements, mixing, everything was totally blowing him away.

That is great to hear!  Hopefully, it inspires him to dig into the rest of their catalogue when he has a year or two to spare, given how large it is. :lol

Offline HOF

« Reply #1929 on: August 07, 2021, 01:35:05 PM »
Now that he’s found Spock’s Beard I’m just waiting for him to find Big Big Train. He’d love Victorian Brickwork or East Coast Racer.

Offline Revenge319

• I once thought it better to regret...
« Reply #1930 on: August 17, 2021, 02:45:38 AM »
I've finally gotten around to continuing my marathon of the albums by The Flower Kings. Tonight I listened to The Rainmaker, and it was pretty good. It wasn't on the same level as Flower Power, and it wasn't as exciting as some of the other albums I've heard from this, but I think it was still a pretty good album overall. Some highlights of the album were "The Rainmaker", "City of Angels", "Elaine" (despite the somewhat weird lyrics), and "Serious Dreamers". If I were to choose a favorite, it would probably be City of Angels. The only downside of this album compared to the others I've heard is that the songs generally seem to have the same kind of sound to them. It doesn't bring the album down that much, but I prefer the bigger variety that some of the other The Flower Kings albums have.

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
« Reply #1931 on: August 17, 2021, 05:33:40 AM »
It's only been in the last year I really got into The Rainmaker, and probably in the last few months that I got into City of Angels specifically.

Offline HOF

« Reply #1932 on: August 17, 2021, 07:13:23 AM »
City of Angels is fantastic. Love that chorus.

Offline darkshade

« Reply #1933 on: August 17, 2021, 02:48:55 PM »
The Rainmaker lives in the shadow of the previous album, Space Revolver, which is one of the band's most popular albums, and also one of their strongest. The album is a little 'darker' by TFK standards, and also a little jazzier at times, than previous TFK albums. I also think one reason this album is not heralded as one of the band's best is the track order. LMOE is a decent TFK song, but not really a good opener for an album. It is still one of the better songs, along with RTS and COA. There's tracks that I like, but don't love, like Elaine and Serious Dreamers. Then the rest of the tracks I'm not into. I don't hate them, and would listen to them if I listen to the whole album, but they're not that memorable to me. Even the best songs on this album would still rank lower than the best from the first 5 albums and some albums after this. So while not their worst album by any means, it's possibly the worst of the first 10 albums.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #1934 on: August 17, 2021, 02:53:57 PM »
The Rainmaker lives in the shadow of the previous album, Space Revolver, which is one of the band's most popular albums, and also one of their strongest. The album is a little 'darker' by TFK standards, and also a little jazzier at times, than previous TFK albums. I also think one reason this album is not heralded as one of the band's best is the track order. LMOE is a decent TFK song, but not really a good opener for an album. It is still one of the better songs, along with RTS and COA. There's tracks that I like, but don't love, like Elaine and Serious Dreamers. Then the rest of the tracks I'm not into. I don't hate them, and would listen to them if I listen to the whole album, but they're not that memorable to me. Even the best songs on this album would still rank lower than the best from the first 5 albums and some albums after this. So while not their worst album by any means, it's possibly the worst of the first 10 albums.

I could probably agree with this. I often put The Rainmaker and Adam & Eve at the bottom of my lists for the band, especially among the first ten albums. The first five are all golden to me, as are UTF and PH, and I really enjoy TSONE, which leaves TR and A&E to sit at the bottom. I would say I even like TBOE and DR a bit more than TR, though they all sit at a lower tier for me.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline darkshade

« Reply #1935 on: August 17, 2021, 02:57:10 PM »

I could probably agree with this. I often put The Rainmaker and Adam & Eve at the bottom of my lists for the band, especially among the first ten albums. The first five are all golden to me, as are UTF and PH, and I really enjoy TSONE, which leaves TR and A&E to sit at the bottom. I would say I even like TBOE and DR a bit more than TR, though they all sit at a lower tier for me.

-Marc.

I only put DR last, but TR, A&E, and BoE all hover around the same place near the bottom, depending on my mood.

Offline Revenge319

« Reply #1936 on: August 17, 2021, 02:57:30 PM »
Would anyone happen to know if The Flower Kings will reissue/re-release their older albums at some point? I really want to get at least a few of these albums on CD, but unless I'm just looking in the wrong places, these CDs seem rare and kind of expensive.

Offline HOF

« Reply #1937 on: August 17, 2021, 03:12:00 PM »
Would anyone happen to know if The Flower Kings will reissue/re-release their older albums at some point? I really want to get at least a few of these albums on CD, but unless I'm just looking in the wrong places, these CDs seem rare and kind of expensive.

Discogs (a second hand marketplace) is probably the best place to go for this. I picked up Back in the World of Adventures and Flower Power there recently. They also did release a box set with all of their albums a year or two ago, but from what I recall it was one of those deals where the CDs came in cardboard slips and you didn’t get the full artwork and lyrics. That might be out of print too now.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #1938 on: August 17, 2021, 03:15:30 PM »

I've seen Roine hint at the fact that the TFK catalog may get a vinyl run sometime soon, especially after Transatlantic has re-issued their first two albums on vinyl. And because of the way Inside Out releases vinyls, you would also get CDs for each of the albums as well, but they may be remastered and/or remixed, and given Roine's propensity to tinker around with songs a la George Lucas' Special Editions, the new mixes may or may not improve on the original versions.

-Marc.

Offline darkshade

« Reply #1939 on: August 17, 2021, 03:22:08 PM »
I bought the early albums a while back. I see Islands is 30 bucks on Amazon! I bought it for 12 bucks shortly after its release. Their other recent albums since 2012 seem more reasonably priced, at least on Amazon and a couple other sites.

The Flower King is on Amazon for $15
The Rainmaker is on Roine's site for $24

Everything else I looked at was over 30 bucks, new or used. I would scoop up that The Flower King album up while you can.

It may be more worth it to find the compilation album A Kingdom of Colours volume 1 for the early albums, what with the prices I'm seeing for their first 7 albums.

Offline Revenge319

« Reply #1940 on: August 17, 2021, 03:30:45 PM »
The best prices I've found so is on LaserCD, but they only have a few TFK albums available on there. Discogs does have a good amount available, but most of them seem quite pricey, especially the listings for Flower Power.

I've seen Roine hint at the fact that the TFK catalog may get a vinyl run sometime soon, especially after Transatlantic has re-issued their first two albums on vinyl. And because of the way Inside Out releases vinyls, you would also get CDs for each of the albums as well, but they may be remastered and/or remixed, and given Roine's propensity to tinker around with songs a la George Lucas' Special Editions, the new mixes may or may not improve on the original versions.

-Marc.

Interesting to hear. If they do re-release in a vinyl/CD format, that'd be nice. Personally, I don't care much for vinyl formats (the vinyl is just glorified wall art for me, as I don't have a record player), but the inclusion of a CD might make some of them worth buying.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1941 on: August 17, 2021, 05:59:02 PM »

-Marc.

I only put DR last, but TR, A&E, and BoE all hover around the same place near the bottom, depending on my mood.

I think Adam & Eve is sneaky good.  I find that I come back to that one quite often when in the mood for the band. 

I think Desolation Rose is definitely the least best, with The Rainmaker a bit ahead of it at 2nd from the bottom.  I do love Serious Dreamers and Elaine a lot, though.

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #1942 on: August 18, 2021, 02:40:40 AM »

-Marc.

I think Adam & Eve is sneaky good.  I find that I come back to that one quite often when in the mood for the band. 

I think Desolation Rose is definitely the least best, with The Rainmaker a bit ahead of it at 2nd from the bottom.  I do love Serious Dreamers and Elaine a lot, though.

Desolation Rose has one of my favorite songs of the band overall, which is Tower ONE. Great chorus and awesome playing by Felix Lehrmann on drums (btw the same dude who plays in Martin Miller's session band)!
any rock can be made to roll

Offline Revenge319

« Reply #1943 on: August 18, 2021, 03:38:21 AM »
I just finished listening to Unfold the Future. I was a bit skeptical of how much I was going to like the album at first, because the first song, "The Truth Will Set You Free", seemed a little too similar to the songs on The Rainmaker, and it only got really interesting in the last third of the song. It was a good song, but after that song is when the album really gets going. Disc 1 is very good overall (though "Christianopel" is just kind of... there). "Monkey Business" sounds cool, though admittedly seems to have some really dark and twisted lyrics; Black and White as a whole is good, but I especially enjoyed the first two or three minutes; Silent Inferno was really cool, and has some parts that almost feel metal; and Vox Humana is a really nice ballad to end the first disc. Disc 2 starts off nicely with "Genie in a Bottle" and "Fast Lane" (I quite like Daniel Gildenlöw's vocals on Fast Lane), and while the rest is still good, it doesn't quite reach the highs of the highlights I mentioned before until the end. "Devil's Playground" was a consistently enjoyable song, with a really interesting and lengthy instrumental section.

I also listened to the bonus track, "Too Late For Tomatoes", which I really liked. I think it's great on a narrative level, too; the darker and almost threatening vibe I get from it makes The Flower Kings' warning to us clear: If you desire tomatoes, then you must not hesitate to obtain them when they're available, or else you will regret not seizing the opportunity when it is indeed too late for tomatoes.
...Okay, that's just a silly headcanon I have about the song, but I do think it's one of the best songs on the album.

Overall, I quite enjoyed this album for the most part on my first listen! Next up is Adam & Eve, which seems to be considered one of the band's lesser albums, but I'm not really worried about that.

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1944 on: August 18, 2021, 03:40:03 AM »
My favourite song on Unfold The Future is Solitary Shell. What a lovely song that is. A bit short, but that's alright.
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1945 on: August 18, 2021, 02:21:40 PM »
Solitary Shell has always been one of my favorites from Unfold the Future, along with Man Overboard, another killer short song.

Grand Old World has long been a favorite as well. That ride-out at the end with the sax and the acoustic guitar is one of my favorite little moments of the entire record.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1946 on: August 19, 2021, 09:29:01 AM »
I think Desolation Rose is definitely the least best
I tend to agree with this, but I still like it.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1947 on: August 19, 2021, 07:09:38 PM »
Oh, I like it, too.  I just don't love it. And I like everything else better.

Offline HOF

« Reply #1948 on: August 20, 2021, 09:18:24 AM »
Road to Sanctuary just popped up for me on my shuffled playlist. It's a great track with some really beautiful passages. Underrated TFK song and album in my view. 

Offline darkshade

« Reply #1949 on: August 20, 2021, 03:49:15 PM »
Desolation Rose is the only TFK album I can't get into. Not totally sure what it is, but the writing just doesn't get the juices flowing for me. There are moments on there that make me cringe, and otherwise the album just comes and goes for me, I can't recall anything off the album from memory.

Literally every other TFK or Roine Stolt-related album I've heard has been at least enjoyable, if not some of the best music I've ever heard. It makes me wonder if there was tensions in the studio, as this is the last album with Tomas Bodin, who got the boot preceding Manifesto of an Alchemist and this new era of The Flower Kings.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1950 on: August 20, 2021, 04:21:32 PM »
There are moments of greatness, but it never really comes together.  It doesn't help that Froberg sings a lot of the lead vocals on that album, and he seemed a bit hoarse and off his game, but too many songs just seemed a bit off.  The Resurrected Jesus sounds stylistically very much like classic TFK, but then the chorus is this huge letdown.  Tower ONE has a killer middle section, but the beginning and ending parts of pretty lacking, IMO.  Just not much for me to grab on to anymore.  The bonus disc has a few songs I am much more likely to reach for now over anything from the main disc.

Offline Revenge319

« Reply #1951 on: August 21, 2021, 03:16:17 AM »
I just finished listening to Adam & Eve. I would call this a good album, but I think it's easily my least favorite of all the albums I've heard from The Flower Kings so far. There weren't many songs that I was really into, and some of the ones I was into did have some flaws. For instance, the title track sounds really good musically and vocally, but the lyrics are really odd, and I honestly don't like them. "Driver's Seat" has quite a few nice moments, but I think they should've removed the part where the song completely stops and there's not much substance for the next 40-50 seconds. The one song that I really liked from beginning to end was "A Vampire's View". I particularly liked Daniel Gildenlöw's vocals on that track. The rest of the album I liked fine enough, but there wasn't much else that stood out to me. Well, next up is Paradox Hotel, and while I try to go into an album with a completely open mind and an unbiased perspective, some of the song titles (like End on a High Note and Touch My Heaven) are giving me some big expectations. Regardless, though, I'm looking forward to this next one.

Also, this doesn't affect my enjoyment of the album, but the album cover of Adam & Eve is really weird and I don't like it.

Offline HOF

« Reply #1952 on: August 21, 2021, 06:41:06 AM »
Also, this doesn't affect my enjoyment of the album, but the album cover of Adam & Eve is really weird and I don't like it.

Ha, I know it shouldn’t but sometimes it does for me. I avoided this album altogether when it came out in part because of the cover (if I recall the reviews were lackluster as well). Have still never heard it.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1953 on: August 21, 2021, 06:49:13 AM »
The chorus to Starlight Man is really the only part of Adam & Eve I do not like (Froberg's delivery of it is just so limp).  I wouldn't call either longer song one of their best epics, but both are really, really good.  I view it as one of those the whole is greater than the sum of its parts albums.  It's just a really good listen from start to finish, and it sounds fantastic.  Every studio album featuring Zoltan on the drums sounded killer. Something about his playing brought out a deeper and richer lower end, especially in the bass playing by Jonas.

Offline Revenge319

« Reply #1954 on: August 22, 2021, 01:49:15 AM »
I have just finished listening to Paradox Hotel. Let me just put it like this... Those who have read my first impressions of Flower Power might remember what I said at the end of my impressions on that album:

Amazing album. I don't know if I'll hear another album by The Flower Kings that I'll enjoy more than this one, that's how much I like this after just one listen. But if it turns out that this band managed to make a better album after this one (and I would not doubt their ability to do so), I'm highly intrigued to hear how they outdid this one.

It turns out all they had to do to make a better album than Flower Power was to make Paradox Hotel. Honestly, I could probably say something about every single track on this album... And, well, I've got a lot of free time, so actually, I'll do just that. I might be vague and not give many details, but it is a long album and a lot to absorb, and I don't want this post to be too long.

"Check In" is a pretty neat intro, and I like the callback to Rhythm of Life from Retropolis. "Monsters & Men" is pretty good, though the last four minutes or so are amazing and definitely the highlight of the song. "Jealousy" is good, though it's a bit weird and almost amusing how Roine sings so pleasantly yet the song has kind of dark lyrics. "Hit Me with a Hit" is very good, and true to its name, it hit me with a hit. "Pioneers of Aviation" is a really cool instrumental track, and I think this is where the album started to go from "good" to "great" for me. "Lucy Had A Dream" is more atmospheric than the other tracks thus far, and it has one of the best vocal performances on the album. The ending with the vulgar advertisement is kind of dumb, but it doesn't bother me much. "Bavarian Skies" isn't a song I enjoyed that much, but it was still pretty unique and interesting, at the very least. I honestly don't remember much about "Self-consuming Fire", but I have to imagine I enjoyed it to some extent. And then there's the final two songs on Disc 1...
"Mommy Leave the Light On" is a really great ballad. The lyrics are sad and simple yet very beautiful at the same time, and everything fits together musically so well. And then there's the big one, "End On a High Note". I don't even know what to say about this one, other than the last few minutes are truly amazing, and I predict that this will go on to be one of my favorite songs of all time. With a name like "End On a High Note", it did not disappoint!

And then there's Disc 2, which is pretty much just as good as Disc 1. "Minor Giant Steps" is a nice way to start off the second disc while still continuing the overall quality of the album. "Touch My Heaven" has some incredible moments; the rest of the song is good, too, but if the song as a whole grows on me, it'll be one that I consider a masterpiece. "The Unorthodox Dancinglesson" is a very cool and energetic instrumental piece; I really like this one. "Man of the World" is another song that I'd call good now, but could easily become a song I really love with time. "Life Will Kill You" is pretty good musically but has some of the best lyrics on the album. Speaking of great lyrics, I'd say the same about "The Way the Waters Are Moving"; It's a bit simplistic musically, but it's pretty nice all the same. "What If God Is Alone" is just wonderful to listen to, I don't think there's any more I can say. The title track, "Paradox Hotel", has a lot of great moments, and I like the heavier rock approach they take on this one. "Blue Planet" is one of my favorites on the album solely for that one guitar solo towards the end, and the intercom/announcer speaking at the end was really cool, just imagining floating through space and visualizing what Earth looks like from far away.

Honestly, I would be surprised if The Flower Kings manage to have another album that I consider better than this one, or at least leaves a stronger first impression for me. I've enjoyed listening to this band since starting this marathon, but I think this is the point where I'm beginning to consider this band one of my favorites just based off what I've heard from them thus far (taking into account that I've only listened to most of their albums once so far, meaning many of their songs and albums have a chance to really grow on me). Needless to say at this point, I think Paradox Hotel is a great album.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1955 on: August 22, 2021, 06:32:04 AM »
Hell yeah! Paradox Hotel has held up as probably my favorite TFK album (by a nose over Flower Power), so I love that review. Their double albums can be challenging to get through in one sitting, but that one is so consistent.  And with regards to End on a High Note, you sound like me in 2006!  Amazing song, one of their best ever.  :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

Online The Letter M

« Reply #1956 on: August 22, 2021, 08:04:41 AM »
I'm really glad you liked PH, Revenge319! It's easily one of my Top 3 TFK albums (along with SWA and UTF), but it wasn't an immediate hit with me like it was with you. After a year or so of absorbing their first 8 albums, Paradox Hotel was their first new album after I became a fan, it for me, it felt so different compared to what came before it, especially in the line-up that produced UTF and A&E, the former of which I was already in love with.

Paradox Hotel really took some time for me to unravel and unpack, but once everything started to click, it quickly rose to become a favorite. Every song does something different and there's a real sense of musical adventurousness that I like about the album. And while "Monsters & Men" might be one of their weakest side-length epics IMO ("Stardust We Are", "I Am The Sun", "The Truth Will Set You Free", "Love Is The Only Answer", and even "Numbers" I would all consider better songs), it works just fine for this album.

Also, shout outs to Marcus Liliequist for his drumming on this album. He's the only TFK drummer to appear on just one studio album (though they released a couple of hard-to-find releases with him on it before PH, including Circus Brimstone: Brimstoned In Europe, and Harvest, the 2005 Fanclub CD). Despite that, he also appeared on many other TFK-related solo albums, like Tomas Bodin's I AM and You Are (by Eggs & Dogs), Roine Stolt's Wall Street Voodoo, and Karmakanic's In A Perfect World. While Marcus isn't as flashy as Zoltan, I think he fit the band quite nicely!

-Marc.

Offline DTA

« Reply #1957 on: August 22, 2021, 03:50:46 PM »
I'm really glad you liked PH, Revenge319! It's easily one of my Top 3 TFK albums (along with SWA and UTF), but it wasn't an immediate hit with me like it was with you. After a year or so of absorbing their first 8 albums, Paradox Hotel was their first new album after I became a fan, it for me, it felt so different compared to what came before it, especially in the line-up that produced UTF and A&E, the former of which I was already in love with.

Paradox Hotel really took some time for me to unravel and unpack, but once everything started to click, it quickly rose to become a favorite. Every song does something different and there's a real sense of musical adventurousness that I like about the album. And while "Monsters & Men" might be one of their weakest side-length epics IMO ("Stardust We Are", "I Am The Sun", "The Truth Will Set You Free", "Love Is The Only Answer", and even "Numbers" I would all consider better songs), it works just fine for this album.

Also, shout outs to Marcus Liliequist for his drumming on this album. He's the only TFK drummer to appear on just one studio album (though they released a couple of hard-to-find releases with him on it before PH, including Circus Brimstone: Brimstoned In Europe, and Harvest, the 2005 Fanclub CD). Despite that, he also appeared on many other TFK-related solo albums, like Tomas Bodin's I AM and You Are (by Eggs & Dogs), Roine Stolt's Wall Street Voodoo, and Karmakanic's In A Perfect World. While Marcus isn't as flashy as Zoltan, I think he fit the band quite nicely!

-Marc.

Marcus was a great addition to the band. He was a lot of fun and interactive when I saw them in NJ on the PH tour. Also, agreed on Monsters & Men. It's telling that the band didn't even try to play it live - it's much weaker than the rest of their epics.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1958 on: August 22, 2021, 08:00:48 PM »
I cannot remember the exact wording, but I think Roine said one of the band members was not positive at all about Monsters and Men when recording it in the studio (I think it was the drummer), and that kind of got in his head which is why they didn't play it live.  I like it a lot, but they ended up playing a ton of songs from PH on that tour (the only one of theirs I have seen), which may not have happened had they dedicated 20+ minutes of the show to a single song from it, so I was more than pleased. 

Online The Letter M

« Reply #1959 on: August 28, 2021, 07:37:38 AM »
Good news for fans of Hasse Fröberg & Musical Companion (HFMC), their fifth studio album, titled We Are The Truth, will release November 26th.

Swedish progressive rockers HFMC announce the forthcoming release of their 5th studio album "We are the truth" on November 26th, 2021.

Hasse Fröberg declares about the album:

"We Are The Truth is our most adventurous album to date. The music is positive, warm, organic, soulful and thoughtful. The lyrics are a cry for compassion, respect and love.

"We Are The Truth is both musically and lyrically very much about the world today".

The album will be available as CD digipack with 16-page booklet, Limited Gatefold Double LP with 8-page booklet and Digital Download.

Pre-order starts September 3rd  (More information to come).

Track list:
1.    To Those Who Rule The World (7:29)
2.    Other Eyes (12:55)
3.    Rise Up (4:47)
4.    The Constant Search For Bravery (8:59)
5.    Yoko ( 6:36)
6.    We Are The Truth (6:45)
7.    Shaken And Stirred (7:13)
8.    Every Second Counts (3:55)
9.    A Spiritual Change (10:53)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152327359989945&id=84014399944

-Marc.