General > The Dark Side

***FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT RE: TRANSIMPERIAL FORUMS***

(1/10) > >>

bosk1:
I wasn't quite expecting the popularity of the TransImperial Forums idea, but it really seemed to revive this place in a way I hadn't anticipated.  It also seemed to revive in a lot of us that love we have for the Star Wars movies.  After discussing the idea at length with the other mods, we have decided to change the direction of the forum somewhat.  Going forward, it will be a combination Star Wars/progressive metal forum.  Really, when it comes right down to it, Mike Portnoy already really has what many would consider the biggest "Dream Theater forum" at mp.com.  But there are literally millions of Star Wars fans, so a Star Wars/progressive metal forum just seems to make more sense.  I'm still working out the details, but the forum theme will stay in place, and you will begin to see other changes of the next few days while we work it all out.  I'm off to go research some domain names so we can get a good forum name and cool new banner.  May the force be with all of you!

PlaysLikeMyung:
Don't you have actual work to do? :neverusethis:

:lol

robwebster:
Fantastic. Just the injection this board needs. Here's the REAL April Fools'. :D

Zydar:
This can be an interesting direction, although I'm personally not a fan of the movies. Barely seen them.

skydivingninja:
I honestly hope you're joking about this (I only ask because it was posted today and not yesterday)...I like my DTF, if I wanted to join a Star Wars board (and deal with billions of people who know every EU factoid) I'd join one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version