Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasmatron

Quote from: Zook on April 23, 2010, 07:43:50 PM
You have some... Arnzt... on you.

:lol

Oh my God, you're totally right!

Sigz

dedSurroun

I've got a couple of girlfriends, so maybe I should post in here....?

They cook, clean, and do laundry for me. They're awesome.  :tup

Volk9

I guess I should be present here, since my partner has one of the highest post counts here :lol

chknptpie

Quote from: Phantasmatron on April 23, 2010, 08:56:19 PM
Quote from: Zook on April 23, 2010, 07:43:50 PM
You have some... Arnzt... on you.

:lol

Oh my God, you're totally right!

hahaha oh man, I guess I can see it a bit

6 months today! Woot!

And on a similar topic, 6 months tomorrow since the 3rd time I saw Metallica. Woot!

antigoon

My girlfriend is coming down to NY to celebrate my (late) birthday with my family next weekend. So. excite. :caffeine:

Lynxo

8 months tomorrow! And we have plans to see each other, and I SO am going to think of something exciting to do! We've already planned to meet at her place and just have a quiet evening togheter. I think she's forgotten it's our eight month anniversary actually, which is all good because it gives me the opportunity to surprise her! :D

The question is - what do I do? Buy her a gift? I'm thinking at least flowers. But what else? Hmm...

Super Dude

Wow, I forgot about this thread.  We forgot to celebrate our 5 months on the 11th. :P

We won't be able to celebrate again until our 7th month at the earliest because we live in states almost half the country apart from each other. :sadpanda:

antigoon

Isn't celebrating your "monthiversary" kind of silly anyway? :D

Super Dude

Fair enough but she likes it. :P

Plus I think it makes sense to do it until you've hit your first year together, seeing as otherwise you have to wait an entire year.

AcidLameLTE

You could just punch her in the face.

Jamesman42

Impending new membership for me right here.  :laugh:
\o\ lol /o/

PlaysLikeMyung

Quote from: Super Dude on May 21, 2010, 05:00:20 AM
Wow, I forgot about this thread.  We forgot to celebrate our 5 months on the 11th. :P

We won't be able to celebrate again until our 7th month at the earliest because we live in states almost half the country apart from each other. :sadpanda:

Where does she live?

skydivingninja

Quote from: Jamesman on May 21, 2010, 05:13:51 AM
Impending new membership for me right here.  :laugh:

You know thats a horrible idea, right?

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

skydivingninja

*points a recent giant drama machine between two certain members*

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

AcidLameLTE

Our relationship wasn't that bad, SDN.

*sings Ten Speed*

Super Dude

Quote from: PlaysLikeMyung on May 21, 2010, 05:19:16 AM

Where does she live?

Not revealing it on the internets. :P  Let's just say that for me to visit her by plane would take 2 hours and some $500.

Dark Master Of Sin

Quote from: antigoon on May 21, 2010, 05:03:41 AM
Isn't celebrating your "monthiversary" kind of silly anyway? :D
Depends on how you celebrate it... :hat

PlaysLikeMyung

Quote from: Super Dude on May 21, 2010, 05:33:12 AM
Quote from: PlaysLikeMyung on May 21, 2010, 05:19:16 AM

Where does she live?

Not revealing it on the internets. :P  Let's just say that for me to visit her by plane would take 2 hours and some $500.

A state would have been fine :P. I'm not looking for her exact address :lol. I just wanted to know in relation to you. No biggie though :)

Jamesman42

Seriously, what drama between two members am I missing here?
\o\ lol /o/

PlaysLikeMyung

Just read various pages of the LHC thread.

It's intense

Jamesman42

Lat and Shhh? But what does that have to do with me?
\o\ lol /o/

TheVoxyn

You said membership incoming, some people read that as your girlfriend or whatever was registering for DTF.

Jamesman42

Oh, I see.

Yeah, that won't happen at all. Although it wasn't bad with GGG, it was a tiny flare and everything was pretty much fine. :tup
\o\ lol /o/

skydivingninja

Quote from: AcidRainLTE on May 21, 2010, 05:31:38 AM
Our relationship wasn't that bad, SDN.

*sings Ten Speed*
TEN SPEED IF I MUST THEN I MUST

So I read over James' original post, and I missed the part where he meant impending new membership to THIS THREAD and not the forum  :facepalm: moment for SDN.

Actually, what am I doing in here at all anyway? *goes back to LHC to listen to Blackfield*

Isolde

5/25/10 will be two years for ehra and I! be sure to congratulate him  ;) :P

Sigz

AcidLameLTE

Wait, you're ehra's girlfriend? :lol

Sigz

antigoon

ehra

TheVoxyn

Didn't know that either.

Congrats.