Author Topic: Bruce Springsteen Thread  (Read 14479 times)

Offline gazinwales

Re: Bruce Springsteen Thread
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2015, 11:50:39 PM »

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2015, 12:21:41 AM »
Pretty cool :tup
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2019, 11:35:13 PM »
Has anyone here heard Western Stars? I've been listening for days, I love it!
any rock can be made to roll

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2019, 12:13:48 AM »
Has anyone here heard Western Stars? I've been listening for days, I love it!

I've given it a few spins, I really like it too. Favourites so far are Sundown, Stones, The Wayfarer, and the closing Moonlight Motel.

Offline The Curious Orange

• Lord of the Night
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2019, 01:22:31 AM »
Yeah, I love the horns, strings, and that laid back "Mamas and the Papas" style feel the whole thing has, perfect for those long summer nights (if summer ever actually arrives over here). What's odd about it is the fact the best songs are nearly all on the second half of the disc - most artists put the best stuff up front.
"And if love remains, though everything is lost,
We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost..."

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2019, 01:33:03 AM »
Yeah, I love the horns, strings, and that laid back "Mamas and the Papas" style feel the whole thing has, perfect for those long summer nights (if summer ever actually arrives over here). What's odd about it is the fact the best songs are nearly all on the second half of the disc - most artists put the best stuff up front.

Agree on all of this! I didn't expect this album to amaze me so much. The whole thing is geniously arranged and instrumented. And it is perfect for the summer. Summer is already here in Austria and it's freakin hot (33°C) (and I have to study...) -

Makes me want to spend all my money on a flight to the states and do what that hitch hiker is doing.

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2019, 01:41:28 AM »
Considering I'm not a big fan of his more laid back albums (Nebraska, Tom Joad, Devils & Dust), I was pleasantly surprised about liking this one.

And yeah, the best songs are tucked away on the second half.

Online SoundscapeMN

« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2020, 11:54:52 AM »
bump.

:tup on the film "Blinded by the Light"

As someone who discovered a love for #BruceSpringsteen's music at more or less the same age as the lead character/person it is based on, it definitely hit home in a lot of ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmmHvnS0IKM

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2020, 03:57:00 AM »
Hey Boss fans, I have a task for you: make me the ultimate Bruce Springsteen collection!

...well, if you please, and if you're into compilations, that's it  ;D

I'll articulate better my request: working from home I have each day 8 hours to listen to music, and so I'm kinda all over the place and exploring new and also classic stuff, and so one evening I realized "why I never really bothered to listen to Bruce Sprigsteen?"

However, I'm not gonna listen to the many, many albums he did, and so I went for a greatest hits collection, more specifically, the "Essential Bruce Springsteen" whose tracklist is as follows:

• Disc 1:

Blinded by the Light (1973 a)
    For You (1973 a)
    Spirit in the Night (1973 a)
    4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) (1973 b)
    Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (1973 b)
    Thunder Road (1975)
    Born to Run (1975)
    Jungleland (1975)
    Badlands (1978)
    Darkness on the Edge of Town (1978)
    The Promised Land (1978)
    The River (1980)
    Hungry Heart (1980)
    Nebraska (1982)
    Atlantic City (1982)

Disc 2:

Born in the U.S.A. (1984)
    Glory Days (1984)
    Dancing in the Dark (1984)
    Tunnel of Love (1987)
    Brilliant Disguise (1987)
    Human Touch (1992 a)
    Living Proof (1992 b)
    Lucky Town (1992 b)
    Streets of Philadelphia (1993)
    The Ghost of Tom Joad (1995)
    The Rising (2002)
    Mary's Place (2002)
    Lonesome Day (2002)
    American skin (41 Shots) (2001)
    Land of Hope and Dreams (2001)

(Disc 3 is a bunch of leftovers and live stuff not worth reposting)

So... how good is this compilation? which tracks do you think are superflous and which ones are glaring and criminal omission?

I must confess however that, while I'm intrigued by some songs here and there, I'm not feeling the "OMG why have I waited so long" vibe.
Out of these songs, my favorites so far are Born to Run, Badlands and Darkness on the Edge of Town. Born in the USA is so famous that I already knew it of course, and in recent years I had already discovered The Ghost of Tom Joad and especially The River, which is an absolutely fantastic song and I love it.

The others is not that I don't like them, there's nothing that makes me go "ugh, what is this? no, no way, definitively not my stuff, I'll never listen to this song again". But on the other hand as I said there's not the spark of "OMG I have to seriously start to listen to the Boss!!!" so don't waste too much time on me, but if any of you, on a forum full or rouletes and history threads, feels inclined to make what they consider "the real and proper Bruce Springsteen compilation", just go for it and I'll listen to your version rather than the official greatest hits  :D
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2020, 04:16:40 AM »
While I'm far from being a Boss expert, I love his music and I admire him as a musician. But he's not (yet) an artist, where I know every song and can place every song on an album (like f.e. Mark Knopfler or Phil Collins).

However: I would like to stress that, while the earlier albums always get so much praise, his post 00 albums are excellent as well. My favourite is The Rising. Only a few songs from that album are on this compilation, in my opinion, the quintessential songs fron The Rising are:
Lonesome Day
Worlds Apart (!)
Further On Up The Road
You're Missing
My City Of Ruins.

The following album, Devils & Dust, is more on the folk side, but I love it almost as much. The title track is one of Springsteen's most beautiful songs in my opinion.

His latest album Western Stars is also great. When it came out a year ago (wow already a year), I spun it for weeks. Weeks! It has that "let's go out and see things"-vibe. Soft and beautiful, not a single "rock"-song on there, but a great album for a road trip.

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2020, 04:21:33 AM »
My personal favourite is Human Touch, because Jeff Porcaro plays on it.
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Online SoundscapeMN

« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2020, 10:38:00 AM »
it's not a bad compilation, although I have kind of dismissed all of this records since Tom Joad (for unexplainable reasons).

I would add some others, although most of them are deeper tracks.

Candy's Room
Jackson Cage
Bobbie Jean

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2020, 11:10:08 AM »
I have that comp, and if you want to get your feet wet, that's as good a place to start.  You certainly can't listen to that and say "I don't know what Bruce Springsteen is about".   But there are so many good, deeper tracks:

Pink Cadillac
Downbound Train (probably my favorite Bruce tune)
Girls In Their Summer Clothes (from Magic, after that compilation).

I second the cheer for The Rising; unbelievable album, and certainly a piece of evidence for him being the voice of our generation.

I saw the Broadway show, and he is probably our greatest living AMERICAN artist/musician/performer (Paul McCartney gets the nod overall). 

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2020, 11:55:37 AM »
Oh, and of course OUTLAW PETE, I can't believe I forgot this one. An 8-minute epic track about a bad guy gone soft. Beautiful.

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2020, 01:57:44 PM »
[...]
I must confess however that, while I'm intrigued by some songs here and there, I'm not feeling the "OMG why have I waited so long" vibe.
Out of these songs, my favorites so far are Born to Run, Badlands and Darkness on the Edge of Town. Born in the USA is so famous that I already knew it of course, and in recent years I had already discovered The Ghost of Tom Joad and especially The River, which is an absolutely fantastic song and I love it.

A first ballot desert island song for me. Check this live version with Sting. Magical.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2020, 01:07:51 AM »
Thanks for all the suggestions! *scribs down the songs*

I don't really mind the folkish, laid back stuff so hearing those kind of songs won't be a problem or a turn-off.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2020, 08:12:40 AM »
Oh, if you really want to dig in, find the Storytellers DVD; there's a neat story about the writing of "Blinded By The Light", with a little very self-effacing humor from Bruce.   

Online Volante99

« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2020, 10:31:08 PM »
Can we just take a minute and appreciate Springsteen on Broadway?

I’m not a big “unplugged” kinda guy but the renditions of “Dancing in the Dark” and “Born to Run” rival the originals. Honestly give me goosebumps.

Really wish I would have gotten a chance to see one of those performances.

Western Stars is a quality album front to back as well. At this point the guy is a legend and can do no wrong in my book.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2020, 05:08:22 AM »
Starting to hear some of the suggestions and early winners so far are.....

Downbound Train (probably my favorite Bruce tune)

Yup, cool song!

Oh, and of course OUTLAW PETE, I can't believe I forgot this one. An 8-minute epic track about a bad guy gone soft. Beautiful.

In love with it at first listening. Awesome song indeed!

I’m not a big “unplugged” kinda guy but the renditions of “Dancing in the Dark” and “Born to Run” rival the originals. Honestly give me goosebumps.

Speaking of unplugged stuff, I stumbled upon this Amy Macdonald rendition of Born to Run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz4_UHCMqf0

I still don't know the original song inside out and word for word, but this looks like an excellent cover and she has a lot of "Springsteenisms" down with her performance. I really like this version.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2020, 08:23:59 AM »

Really wish I would have gotten a chance to see one of those performances.

Western Stars is a quality album front to back as well. At this point the guy is a legend and can do no wrong in my book.

I'll post a picture when I'm on my other computer, but I was third row center for one of the performances about a week before the "big taping" and it was even better than you're imagining.  :)  (And no, not "privileged"; I went down to NYC around noon and stood in the "walk up" line for about five and a half hours in 32 degree weather; I was third in line and got one of the "family" tickets that didn't get used for face value.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  The two guys next to me scalped theirs; they paid $3500 EACH.) 

It wasn't as improvised as I thought (there was a teleprompter in front of the balcony that you could only see if you turned to look) but it was heartfelt.   There were moments when he would walk and you could hear him singing and playing acoustically, without the sound system and it gave a sort of... heartbeat to the performance.  At one point (and I was not the only one to note this) he was playing at the piano and mentioned his mom, and it was either a tear or the most opportune and well-placed bead of sweat in the history of rock and roll.   I didn't go in as anything more than a casual Bruce fan, but that was the best single performance I've ever seen, hands down (McCartney is second) and he's easily my vote as our greatest living AMERICAN (McCartney is over-all) musical performer.   

It's interesting, too, because I use words like "heart" and "tear", and the best part of the show was when he basically admitted to being a fraud; the early part of the narrative he cops right out front to making his name speaking for the working man, and yet never having ACTUALLY worked a day in his life; it's all imagination.  But it became pretty clear early on that his greatest gift is empathy, and that comes through in spades.

Oh, and I sat one row in front of Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen.  Didn't say hello, but I wanted to yell "Sammy!" really bad. 

Online Volante99

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2020, 07:07:34 PM »

Speaking of unplugged stuff, I stumbled upon this Amy Macdonald rendition of Born to Run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz4_UHCMqf0

I still don't know the original song inside out and word for word, but this looks like an excellent cover and she has a lot of "Springsteenisms" down with her performance. I really like this version.

Awesome! For whatever reason I love the acoustic versions of this song. Makes the great lyrics shine through a bit more. The original recording seems a bit dated and tired, or maybe it’s just because  I used to hear it 10 times a day on FM radio on the local station..

Offline ShadowWalker

« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2020, 09:01:12 AM »
Hey Boss fans, I have a task for you: make me the ultimate Bruce Springsteen collection!

Honestly, I would have recommended you start with the Live 1975-1985 3CD set. That collection really captures the essence of who Springsteen is, both as an artist and as a performer. While it spans a decade of live performances (and I am not a fan of anthology live releases, give me a single show in general), there is a certain continuity that unifies the collection and it really captures the energy of the live shows, which is really the best way to experience the music of The Boss. I have his whole catalog, except for the most recent studio album, and when I need a fix, I tend to go for the live stuff he has released (or the few bootlegs I have collected) over the studio. It is just two very different experiences and I prefer the live stuff.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2020, 10:09:58 AM »
I have a friend - he went with me to the Broadway show (rather, I went with him; it was his third or fourth show of that run) - who has seen Bruce about 80 times live.  When he golfs, he puts a live show on at the first tee, and will listen to it for most/all of his round. 

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2020, 10:28:22 AM »
Went to see him during The Rising tour. Three hours (45 minutes of encores) running the gamut from 13000 people in tears to the man literally jumping on the piano rocking out.

To this day, the most impressive and energetic live performance I've ever witnessed in person.

Offline ShadowWalker

« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2020, 01:02:21 PM »
Went to see him during The Rising tour. Three hours (45 minutes of encores) running the gamut from 13000 people in tears to the man literally jumping on the piano rocking out.

To this day, the most impressive and energetic live performance I've ever witnessed in person.

He is amazing live. I have seen him numerous times going back the Lucky Town/Human Touch tour. He is one of the few exceptions to my "I don't do stadium concerts" rule, having seen him at Giants Stadium on The Rising tour and still feeling the intimacy of a small club performance. He really is the only one I have seen turn a stadium venue into an intimate setting without getting lost in the size of the venue, still managing to make the audience feel like that are part of the show rather than just witnessing it, which happens more often than not at a stadium show...

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2020, 12:44:32 PM »
Speaking of being amazing live.... this version from Hyde Park in London of Outlaw Pete totally floored me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJtyeidL7Y

Impressive performance! heartfelt, passionate, and totally immersive. I barely know the song, but I'm thinking the live version will obliterate the studio one.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2020, 09:51:30 AM »
An unrequested update on my exploration of the Boss' music.

Eventually I came up with my own compilation to keep on my muuuusic playeeeer and to carry around, made up from the original "Essentials" greatest hits, and filling it up with other songs from which you'll surely recognize some of the previous suggestions.

So, clocking it at 2 hours and 3 minutes, for now my own compilation looks like this:

01. Born to Run
02. Thunder Road
03. Jungleland
04. Badlands
05. Darkness on the Edge of Town
06. The Promised Land
07. The River
08. Atlantic City
09. Born in the U.S.A.
10. Downbound Train (live 2013)
11. Dancing in the Dark (live acoustic on Broadway)
12. Human Touch
13. Lucky Town
14. The Ghost of Tom Joad (heavy version from High Hopes)
15. The Rising
16. Further Up On (Up the Road)
17. Lonesome Day
18. American skin (41 Shots)
19. Radio Nowhere
20. Girls in their Summer Clothes
21. Outlaw Pete (live in Hyde Park 2009)
22. Because the Night (The Promise version)
23. American Land
24. Land of Hope and Dreams (studio version from Wrecking Ball)

Some comments about it:

- This compilation is meant to be, for me, a "best of the best", the stuff I prefer the most and that is always a guaranteed pleasure to listen to when I'm out for a ride, be it the car or the bike in these summer days. It's not a condamnation or rejection of the songs from the original greatest hits that didn't make the cut, for example I don't think the first two albums suck - I just happen to like these songs I listed here more, that's all.
- Having removed the first two albums' songs from the list, didn't like starting with Thunder Road so I placed at the spot of honor Born to Run, one of my very favorites.
- I don't really like the studio version of Dancing in the Dark, too poppy, that's why I went for the acoustic one. From the same Born in the USA (the album) full performance that gave me Downbound Train I already noticed however that there's a slighty heavier live version, so I might switch to that.
- On the other hand I like just as it is the original version of Tom Joad - I find however the duet with Tom Morello more interesting, hence the swap.
- On Because the Night I kinda cheated but what the hell, it's one of those songs everybody likes so it's not a crime to put it there.
- Maybe some of you will be surprised at seeing a "weird" track like American Land in here, but since I like folk metal and irish rock music, this was a no brainer for me  :D no wonder Dropkick Murphys played it with him in their Fenway stadium empty concert.

This is not the end of the road for me, for sure I'l continue to explore Springsteen's music, but for now this is where I am. It's funny how you can go years and years without caring to explore a famous artist, and then one day it just happens. For example I always knew about Alice Cooper but never cared in the slightest - then I heard a Sonata Arctica cover of Hell is Living without You, I heard the original, realized it was on the same album as Poison and thought "hey, I might as well check it out", and some months later I had heard all of his albums.

Same with Bruce (feels weird to talk about a "Bruce" who isn't Dickinson, guess I'll have a second Bruce in my life now), I don't remember if I was already hearing other stuff on YouTube, but then some of his songs came up in the suggestions and I heard Darkness on the Edge of Town just because I liked the title, then I liked the song and a lightbulb turned on in my head... "why the hell I have never bothered with him?"... well, now I did!

I always knew who he was, but his music was virtually unknown to me, The River and The Ghost of Tom Joad aside. I'd say that the only song of him I knew and that I could hum was Born in the USA, and by reading about it in articles about Bon Jovi (himself a big Boss fan) I at least knew, by title alone, that the songs Badlands and Downbound Train existed. And probably I could have heard Born to Run someway and somehow. For the rest I didn't really know anything about him, so going through his songs was basically a 90% unspoiled experience.

Born in the USA is probably his most famous song in the masses, but while I like the song, I'd daresay that Born to Run, the three Darkness songs mentioned in my list and probably even Downbound Train are far superior to it. Same for The River of course, absolutely fantastic and stellar song.

Where will I go from now on? dunno, for now I have still a lot to digest, I'll either go, as it has been suggested, for the 3 discs live compilation '75-'85 (I assume I'll find there more live versions that are "better" than the original) or listen to some of the "big four" albums (River, Darkness, Born and.... Born), or maybe one of the newer ones (in that case I'd start from The Rising).

Pity however that the acoustic songs didn't click with me - potentially I welcome acoustic folkish music very gladly, but the songs here and there I sampled from Devil & Dust and Western Stars didn't really grab me. Maybe I'll eventually change my mind.

Offline The Curious Orange

• Lord of the Night
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2020, 06:20:24 AM »
Keeping it to 22 songs:

Lost In The Flood
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
Born to Run
Backstreets
Jungleland
Badlands
Racing In The Street
Drive All Night
Johnny 99 (full band version)
No Surrender
Bobby Jean
Glory Days
Dancing In The Dark
My Love Will Not Let You Down
Murder Incorporated
Youngstown (Live in NYC version)
The Rising
Long Time Comin'
Girls In Their Summer Clothes
Rocky Ground
The Ghost of Tom Joad (High Hopes version)
Stones
"And if love remains, though everything is lost,
We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost..."

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2020, 09:23:51 AM »
Love the love for "Girls In Their Summer Clothes"; what a great tune.   It'd definitely be on my list too (props for Murder, Inc. as well). 

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2020, 09:38:52 AM »
Love the love for "Girls In Their Summer Clothes"; what a great tune.

It's catchy and sticks in your head very nicely! also I like how it actually tells a story, you read the title and figure "Ok, this must be one of those silly and stupid songs made just for fun", but instead you get a very vivid scene of a quaint evening in a small town, following the protagonist around. Nice little atmosphere.

Also Downbound Train which I remember were one of your favorites is a song I absolutely love.

Offline utopiarun

« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2020, 08:27:38 AM »
Love the love for "Girls In Their Summer Clothes"; what a great tune.   It'd definitely be on my list too (props for Murder, Inc. as well).

I listened to that one yesterday, it was appropriate for another 90 degree day in NYC, really good song.

If I may add my suggestions, side 2 (yeah I'm an old record guy) of The Wild The Innocent and E Street Shuffle has this amazing combination:

Incident on 57th Street 7:45
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) 7:04
New York City Serenade 9:55

I saw Bruce live only once, it was summer 2016 at Met Life Stadium, he opened with a 13+ minute NYC Serenade and the concert was 3:59! And believe it or not, I could have stayed for a few more numbers. The energy the man provides is unbelievable and it was like a non-stop party.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2020, 07:15:43 AM »
I saw Bruce live only once, it was summer 2016 at Met Life Stadium, he opened with a 13+ minute NYC Serenade and the concert was 3:59! And believe it or not, I could have stayed for a few more numbers. The energy the man provides is unbelievable and it was like a non-stop party.

Oh, I fully believe you on this. Even before actually caring for his music, every comment I would randomly stumble upon on the web would be along these lines: that the man is a beast live and that everyone comes back from his concerts 110% satisfied and feeling their hearts warm.

It was one of the very few things I knew about him, by sheer global consensus and word of mouth. If you had asked me 3 months ago to tell you everything I knew about Springsteen, my reply would have been: "He's a rock n' roll New Jersey artist, he wrote Born in the USA, The Ghost of Tom Joad and The River. He plays with the E-Street Band and his concerts are legendary and he's acclaimed as one of the best live performers".

Speaking of his live performances, I dedicated this week - and the soundtrack to my work from home, how will I be able to go back to not listening to music once I'll be back in the office - to his live work.

First I heard / watched (kept it running for the audio, paying attention to the video in the calmest work moments) the entire performance of Born in the USA, the album, in London 2013; I haven't heard yet the entire original album, but from what I sampled, I'd daresay the live versions are all more modern (of course), a bit heavier and overall enjoyable. This made me discover No Surrender, great track.

Then I heard / watched London Calling - Live from Hyde Park, which was almost 3 hours and an awesome experience overall. All the songs sounded richer, fuller and catchier than their studio counterparts. I even like Waiting for a Sunny Day, which I find "silly" and "annoying" like Hungry Hearts, but damn, I can't stop thinking "I'm waiting.... ta-ta-ta... waiting for a sunny day.... ta-ta-ta...." someone get it out of my head!

And then, one day each, I've heard all the three discs of the Live 75 - 85 boxset, which of course presents us the Boos during his heyday. Amazing stuff also throughout these records.

Next I wanna hear is the Live in New York from 2001!

Offline ShadowWalker

« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2020, 08:45:49 AM »
Then I heard / watched London Calling - Live from Hyde Park, which was almost 3 hours and an awesome experience overall. All the songs sounded richer, fuller and catchier than their studio counterparts. I even like Waiting for a Sunny Day, which I find "silly" and "annoying" like Hungry Hearts, but damn, I can't stop thinking "I'm waiting.... ta-ta-ta... waiting for a sunny day.... ta-ta-ta...." someone get it out of my head!

I wish this show got released on CD. I rarely watch my music DVDs.

Offline utopiarun

« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2020, 02:13:54 PM »
There are tons of Bruce shows available for download/CD on this site http://live.brucespringsteen.net/