Author Topic: The Depressed/Angry Thread.  (Read 255318 times)

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: The Depressed/Angry Thread.
« Reply #770 on: April 18, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
I can't understand why, but I have this horrible nervous feeling in my stomach, some might describe it as the 'butterflies' and its constantly there, not just bothering me for a few minutes at a time. I've had it before, a few weeks back and I noticed it started again yesterday, I went out for lunch with a few friends and while i was eating I got this feeling and when i lifted my fork I was trembling slightly.

I'm trying to catch up on school work today after a solid week of partying, but I can't focus because the feeling is overwhelming. I am an obsessive over-thinker too which isn't helping, once I get in motion, that's it. It's really starting to get me down, I'm thinking about the last time I experienced it and it was horrible, lasted over a week, and in that time I hardly ate or slept.

Wtf is wrong with me guys?  :sad:
Do you experience insane amounts of energy, or feel like you can't control yourself? It sounds a little like the mania phase of bipolar disorder.

No it doesn't.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #771 on: April 18, 2011, 11:47:14 AM »
It might be panic attacks or anxiety - which is also related to depression and bi-polar. I've dealt with panic attacks quite a bit. It starts in my stomach and then I get shaky. I feel like fight or flight... seriously the lyrics to Panic Attack are pretty accurate haha Caffeine and alcohol can increase anxiety, so if you say its after a week of partying, that may have an impact.

Offline Rafael Guerra

• DTF.org member
  • Personal Text.
« Reply #772 on: April 18, 2011, 09:07:37 PM »
I can't understand why, but I have this horrible nervous feeling in my stomach, some might describe it as the 'butterflies' and its constantly there, not just bothering me for a few minutes at a time. I've had it before, a few weeks back and I noticed it started again yesterday, I went out for lunch with a few friends and while i was eating I got this feeling and when i lifted my fork I was trembling slightly.

I'm trying to catch up on school work today after a solid week of partying, but I can't focus because the feeling is overwhelming. I am an obsessive over-thinker too which isn't helping, once I get in motion, that's it. It's really starting to get me down, I'm thinking about the last time I experienced it and it was horrible, lasted over a week, and in that time I hardly ate or slept.

Wtf is wrong with me guys?  :sad:
While some people are making connections to psychological problems (which is likely), it's difficult to point out if there is a link to a specific psychological disorder given you did not say much about your current situation- lots of stress? any recent family problems? family history?

Generally speaking, it is known in the field of psychology that stomach "butterflies" are usually associated with anxiety and fear. The uncertainty of events can cause the person to sketch out many situations, and the desire to control every detail - in an "over thinker" like you - can drive one to anxiety and fear. However, it could as well just be some physical symptom rather than a psychological problem. Stomach problems that come and go are often associated with specific food that you might be consuming with regularity. Parasites that are present in water sources or salads for example. Don't rule out this option if you know you eat the same exact things every single day and if you know others with similar symptoms.

Once you figure the "source", you need to decide how you will deal with it. There is medicine for nausea and irritated stomach. Ondansentron is highly effective!!! But you don't want it to be in a glass prison. I also understand seeing a doctor/psychologist is not always convenient. But you don't want to be living with these butterflies forever either, so you will eventually have to do something. Good luck.
Crossing bridges in the sky.

Offline MajorMatt

• DT.net Member
« Reply #773 on: April 19, 2011, 04:17:08 AM »
First of all thanks for the responses, I don't normally talk about myself to anyone family/friends included for fear of sounding like a whiny bitch, but this time thought what the hell :P.

Do you experience insane amounts of energy, or feel like you can't control yourself? It sounds a little like the mania phase of bipolar disorder.

Sometimes yes, I can get pretty hyperactive, I can't sit still, but on the plus side this sometimes makes me incredibly productive :P

It might be panic attacks or anxiety - which is also related to depression and bi-polar. I've dealt with panic attacks quite a bit. It starts in my stomach and then I get shaky. I feel like fight or flight... seriously the lyrics to Panic Attack are pretty accurate haha Caffeine and alcohol can increase anxiety, so if you say its after a week of partying, that may have an impact.

I was also thinking about the effects of caffeine and alcohol and whether or not it has an effect. I have discovered that caffeine seems to make the feeling worse and alcohol makes its better (probably due to it being a relaxant) - but it goes without saying I will never turn to alcohol to medicate.

While some people are making connections to psychological problems (which is likely), it's difficult to point out if there is a link to a specific psychological disorder given you did not say much about your current situation- lots of stress? any recent family problems? family history?

Generally speaking, it is known in the field of psychology that stomach "butterflies" are usually associated with anxiety and fear. The uncertainty of events can cause the person to sketch out many situations, and the desire to control every detail - in an "over thinker" like you - can drive one to anxiety and fear. However, it could as well just be some physical symptom rather than a psychological problem. Stomach problems that come and go are often associated with specific food that you might be consuming with regularity. Parasites that are present in water sources or salads for example. Don't rule out this option if you know you eat the same exact things every single day and if you know others with similar symptoms.

Once you figure the "source", you need to decide how you will deal with it. There is medicine for nausea and irritated stomach. Ondansentron is highly effective!!! But you don't want it to be in a glass prison. I also understand seeing a doctor/psychologist is not always convenient. But you don't want to be living with these butterflies forever either, so you will eventually have to do something. Good luck.

As far as my personal situation goes, I am currently studying for my last round of exams - the ones that will really count and decide whether or not i get into University and as an A Grade student, the pressure is on from myself, family, friends and school to succeed. I'm also battling with self-confidence issues, I recently started talking (on FB) to a girl at my school, we seemed to get along well, we share similar interests etc etc. However, I feel like I am messing her around a bit because I appear interested, then don't speak to her for a while because the shaking/butterflies intensifies if I even try to say 'Hey, how's it going?'. So, I have no chance of striking up a conversation in person...who am I kidding shes probably not even interested. Lastly, I often catch myself a million miles away, playing situations out in my head either from the past, the many ways in which the future could end up or the numerous 'how different would things be if I did/didnt do that'. 'Carpe Diem' is a motto that I understand and I 'get' the various related lyrics from ACoS, and I would love to live by them but find it impossible, instead I find myself more in a 'this story ends where it began' situation :P

In terms of family issues, well, about 5 years ago, after 15 years of sobriety, my father returned to drinking. He suffered from numerous health problems that let him to taking extensive time off work and ultimately leaving. He became depressed and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and returned to alcohol to self medicate. So, hes been in and out of rehab ever since, stopping drinking for (at the most) only a few months at a time. He recently came out of rehab and sought more help with his medication while he was still sober. He was admitted to hospital so they could take him off the shit-ton of medication he had been prescribed and start over. He is back home now and seems good, but, he has returned to the usual sitting around all day doing nothing to keep himself entertained routine that ultimately ends in depression and further drinking - whether or not the new medication will have an effect, I don't know. I also lost both my grandfathers within a short space of time last year, one I barely ever saw, the other, one of the most influential/inspirational people in my life.

/whiny emo bitching

Feels good to vent for a change, sorry it had to be on here.
Carry on.

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
  • and the gas has been cut off
« Reply #774 on: April 19, 2011, 06:19:58 AM »
Feels good to vent for a change, sorry it had to be on here.
Carry on.
Everyone's got to get it out of their system at some point. Glad to see you're doing it in a mature, reasonable way.
Hope it works out for you.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #775 on: April 19, 2011, 07:09:53 PM »
Been having some difficulty with the girl I'm taking to prom- one moment she'll seem like she really likes me, the next she seems to be on the complete other end of the spectrum.

Fun fun.

been there before.

elaborate.

Haha, well, I've gotten her to sit with us during our lunch, I've walked her to her parents' car after soccer games/events/etc., walked with her in the hallways, and invited her to places to hang out and all the while she seems happy and such, but I'm not convinced. When we text and the like, she'll sometimes be incredibly responsive, while other times she'll send back a half-hearted reply or a simple "yeah haha" which, is, of course, a bad sign at points.

She's stayed for a few of my soccer games, and she's also told one of my friends who asked about me that "I was the sweetest guy she'd ever met" but, like I said, I'm not convinced, especially by her actions. She doesn't seem to like to initiate things, and she's not seeking me out in the hallways/after practice/etc. so I am kind of at a loss of what to do- leave her alone and just wait until prom, ask her what she wants from me, or continue as I am. Any way I go, I'm still going to have the short end of the stick as far as I can see.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #776 on: April 20, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
Time for another rant.

What is family? My blood family doesn't give a shit. Most of the time I feel like I have no blood family. The closest thing I have to family is my girlfriend's family. I have been living with them for over 2 years... I pay rent... but I am family enough to eat with them and go on vacation and everything... But I am always being made painfully aware that I am not family. I am family enough to do the dirty work around the house, but not enough to be respected around here... not enough to defend my girlfriend in an arguement... not enough to defend MYSELF in an arguement. I hate the feeling of having no family... I hate being made aware that if something happens between my girlfriend and I, i dont only lose her, my place to live, but the closest thing I have to a family.

: /
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #777 on: April 22, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
Tonight while talking to my girlfriend about Hawaii, I came to the depressing realization that most if not all of Oceania will be submerged by rising ocean waters in the next 50 years, and I probably won't be able to see any of those islands before it happens. :sadpanda:
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline xShammas

• SHAAAAMMAAAAAS TAAAAKE MYYY HAAAAND!!!
« Reply #778 on: April 22, 2011, 09:18:16 PM »
One moment I'm at work depressed and thinking about how the girl I love broke my heart, and the next, I'm at home rocking out to DT and talking to some new girl over facebook. Suddenly, all is right with the world. And in a week I'll be back where I started. I guess it could always get worse, but it gets pretty bad.

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #779 on: April 22, 2011, 09:19:17 PM »
Tonight while talking to my girlfriend about Hawaii, I came to the depressing realization that most if not all of Oceania will be submerged by rising ocean waters in the next 50 years, and I probably won't be able to see any of those islands before it happens. :sadpanda:

why the fuck not

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #780 on: April 22, 2011, 09:20:10 PM »
I. Don't. Have. Money.

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #781 on: April 22, 2011, 09:25:16 PM »
I. Don't. Have. Money.

Doesn't yahweh take care of that shit for you people

and aren't you in law school or something

and you know what? one day, HOPEFULLY, the earth is going to be incinerated by the sun in an instant of absolute indifference

THAT is something I want to see, and I won't even live to see it happen. At least seeing a bunch of islands is feasible. Feel lucky.

Offline ClairvoyantCat

• DT is no longer Majesty.
« Reply #782 on: April 22, 2011, 09:28:43 PM »
What the fuck is it with you and the sun burning the earth?

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #783 on: April 22, 2011, 09:30:13 PM »
I dunno, it's just awesome and poetic and so on

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #784 on: April 22, 2011, 10:03:18 PM »
I. Don't. Have. Money.

Doesn't yahweh take care of that shit for you people

and aren't you in law school or something

and you know what? one day, HOPEFULLY, the earth is going to be incinerated by the sun in an instant of absolute indifference

THAT is something I want to see, and I won't even live to see it happen. At least seeing a bunch of islands is feasible. Feel lucky.

I'm an undergrad that's probably headed for public policy school, considerably less prestigious than law school.

And all that stuff about the sun blowing up the Earth makes me even more depressed. :sadpanda:

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #785 on: April 22, 2011, 10:32:53 PM »
I would give you some words of encouragement or something but my brain chemicals are unbalancing right now and I'm feeling even more down than usual (which is always) haha death death death

which reminds me, in my health concepts class we did a unit on death and dying, and the professor introduced it saying, "Death. It's something we know is going to happen, but we never think of or accept it, do we?" and I was like, fuck you dude, what are you talking about. I can't go a single god damned day without fantasizing about either myself or everyone on earth dying in one way or another.

and then I remembered and had to consider that most people probably aren't crazy

Offline Ravenheart

• Hair
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #786 on: April 22, 2011, 10:55:21 PM »
The fuck?

Offline FretMuppet

• DAIM that looks good!
« Reply #787 on: April 23, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »
Been having some difficulty with the girl I'm taking to prom- one moment she'll seem like she really likes me, the next she seems to be on the complete other end of the spectrum.

Fun fun.

been there before.

elaborate.

Haha, well, I've gotten her to sit with us during our lunch, I've walked her to her parents' car after soccer games/events/etc., walked with her in the hallways, and invited her to places to hang out and all the while she seems happy and such, but I'm not convinced. When we text and the like, she'll sometimes be incredibly responsive, while other times she'll send back a half-hearted reply or a simple "yeah haha" which, is, of course, a bad sign at points.

She's stayed for a few of my soccer games, and she's also told one of my friends who asked about me that "I was the sweetest guy she'd ever met" but, like I said, I'm not convinced, especially by her actions. She doesn't seem to like to initiate things, and she's not seeking me out in the hallways/after practice/etc. so I am kind of at a loss of what to do- leave her alone and just wait until prom, ask her what she wants from me, or continue as I am. Any way I go, I'm still going to have the short end of the stick as far as I can see.

I've been in a similar situation as you before bro, and it seems that its a pretty common thing too. Chances are, she does have an interest in you, and even though she's acting that way, and you feel uncertain, never, never, never act that way towards her. When I was in that situation, I began to act like I don't have much interest in her, which then made her think that I don't like her, which then made her as uncertain as me. Yeah, we both liked each other, but when we found out that we liked each other, it really didn't set a stable foundation for a relationship, and of course, we ended up falling apart.

Now I haven't spoken to her for over a year. Feelsbadman.

Anyways, try not to show that you're giving up. Even if it may seem like you have no chance left, just don't give up and treat her like a good friend and sooner or later you'll find out what her feelings are.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #788 on: April 23, 2011, 11:01:56 PM »

Fun fun.

been there before.

elaborate.

I've been in a similar situation as you before bro, and it seems that its a pretty common thing too. Chances are, she does have an interest in you, and even though she's acting that way, and you feel uncertain, never, never, never act that way towards her. When I was in that situation, I began to act like I don't have much interest in her, which then made her think that I don't like her, which then made her as uncertain as me. Yeah, we both liked each other, but when we found out that we liked each other, it really didn't set a stable foundation for a relationship, and of course, we ended up falling apart.

Now I haven't spoken to her for over a year. Feelsbadman.

Anyways, try not to show that you're giving up. Even if it may seem like you have no chance left, just don't give up and treat her like a good friend and sooner or later you'll find out what her feelings are.

Well, on Friday, we all went on a field trip, and, despite us both being there, we didn't even talk or hang out or anything... I was incredibly disappointed.

Asked her about it today and she said she was sorry and etc. etc. and despite the fact that I probably sounded pissed while texting her, she kept talking and trying to continue the conversation.

Then, talking to one of her friends on facebook tonight (it's funny, her friend is more flirty with me than she is), I was told that she is excited to go with me to prom, but she's not a "girly-girl" type and just doesn't show it well. I'm not completely sure where I'm going with all this, but it all stems down to the fact that I'm not great with girls and that apparently she's very shy around guys she likes and isn't open about hardly anything. I don't exactly know what I am going to do, but I'm certainly not going to give up.

But anyways, thanks for the advice, man, I really appreciate it! :tup Hopefully things will go well, my past relationships have been horrid and I'm very tentative about going into this one because of them.

Offline FretMuppet

• DAIM that looks good!
« Reply #789 on: April 24, 2011, 05:29:44 AM »
Its cool, I think a bit more person-to-person communication would make her more open to you, and maybe finding the right time to go out together would help too. Not really a date, but more of a small walk around town would be great, as friends, you know?

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
  • and the gas has been cut off
« Reply #790 on: April 24, 2011, 09:26:13 AM »
but I'm certainly not going to give up.

:tup

Offline BanksD

« Reply #791 on: April 24, 2011, 10:06:22 AM »
I'm not sure if this qualifies to be posted here, but I feel like I need to get this out of my system.

Well, I pretty much ruined the best friendship I've ever had with anyone because I would always complain to her too much and was either always depressed or pissed off. What I want to know is

why the fuck have I been so happy all day?

seriously, this has been the happiest I've ever felt in a while. I feel like I should want to shoot myself or something, but I don't.

Very strange.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #792 on: April 24, 2011, 08:50:10 PM »
fuck

all i can say is

and I will never be open again

you all can figure out the rest
:sadpanda:

I might be away from DTF for  a whule
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #793 on: April 24, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »
shit...what happened

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #794 on: April 24, 2011, 11:16:18 PM »
Very long story. I'm on my phone sitting at diner drinking coffee after standing at the end of a pier under no moon... pitch black... gonna finish off my bottle f captian morgan when I get home if I go home idfk

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #795 on: April 25, 2011, 08:44:37 AM »
So long story short my job fired me because I couldn't work b/c of a religious/family reason.

Slight panic coming in.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #796 on: April 25, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »
So long story short my job fired me because I couldn't work b/c of a religious/family reason.

Slight panic coming in.

that's bullshit. I'm sorry Rina :(

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline tri.ad

• The Invisible Man
  • DT.net Member
« Reply #797 on: April 25, 2011, 11:36:17 AM »

Slight panic coming in.

Damn... You just can't catch a break at the moment, can you? Some good and encouraging vibes coming your way.
... And you ask me: "Where's my hairspray?"

Mentlegen.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #798 on: April 25, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »

Slight panic coming in.

Damn... You just can't catch a break at the moment, can you? Some good and encouraging vibes coming your way.

Thanks. I'm panicking because apparently my engine is broken. But the part that's broken is about $120 to get fixed, so I'm stumped again.  :sadpanda:

Offline xShammas

• SHAAAAMMAAAAAS TAAAAKE MYYY HAAAAND!!!
« Reply #799 on: April 25, 2011, 04:52:03 PM »
I hope everything gets better for everyone here, and I want to thank all of you for putting up with my whining as well. I appreciate that I can use this as a place to vent my frustrations without having to bother anyone.

Anyways, my mom has been dealing with ovarian cysts for a couple years, and recently it has been getting bad. Not only this, but she's in trouble at work for having to miss time due to her condition. On top of this, she has to have major surgery and won't be able to work for a few weeks. On top of that, the doctor's office can't process the paperwork for some bullshit, so she won't be getting paid during this time. So she's panicking because she thinks we may not have a place to live, I'm dealing with all of this in addition to my own personal issues, and she's been telling me she wants to kill herself for a couple months now, getting a little more serious lately.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #800 on: April 25, 2011, 05:00:03 PM »
sorry for all the posts...

but... fuck... my only rock... the only person I can turn to through all of this... is her. I cry on her shoulder. That's not fucking right? is it?  I have broken down 3 times in the past 12 hours... completely...  balling... I dont cry. at all. and I have now lost it twice... with her right there... because she is the only person on earth i completely trust.

idk

and it really doesnt make me feel any better that her phone is being blown up with people wanting to comfort her... and I have 3 people who i had to herd together for myself.  she has like 20 different people... i have 3.. plus one who lives on the other side of the country... who wont talk to me unless i go to them. i feel so fucking alone. thats why i have been posting here.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline MajorMatt

• DT.net Member
« Reply #801 on: April 28, 2011, 05:16:33 PM »
*withdrawn drunk post*  :lol
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:54:05 PM by MajorMatt »

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #802 on: April 29, 2011, 06:05:53 PM »
forgive the explicit language, but..

YOU MOTHERFUGGIN TOWING PEOPLE WANNA TOW MY CAR I WASNT EVEN PARKED ILLEGALLY I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AT A  HEALTH FOODS STORE AT 10 BUCKS AN HOUR YET YOU CHARGE 191 BUCKS FOR MY JEEP TO BE TOWED F U YOU FRIGGIN PEICE OF GARBAGE TOWING PEOPLE/

There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Uncle Ricky wants YOU to show some respek

Offline Marvellous G

• I'm not sure on the avatar swearing policy...
« Reply #803 on: April 30, 2011, 02:45:30 PM »
sorry for all the posts...

but... fuck... my only rock... the only person I can turn to through all of this... is her. I cry on her shoulder. That's not fucking right? is it?  I have broken down 3 times in the past 12 hours... completely...  balling... I dont cry. at all. and I have now lost it twice... with her right there... because she is the only person on earth i completely trust.

idk

and it really doesnt make me feel any better that her phone is being blown up with people wanting to comfort her... and I have 3 people who i had to herd together for myself.  she has like 20 different people... i have 3.. plus one who lives on the other side of the country... who wont talk to me unless i go to them. i feel so fucking alone. thats why i have been posting here.

I'm obviously not entirely sure about the situation, but I can guess at least really vaguely what happened, and regardless, that situation sucks for you no matter what happened. If posting on DTF and talking to us folks makes you feel less alone, then I Britishly IMPLORE you to keep posting, we can talk and at least try to make you feel less alone if it's making you feel even remotely better.  :D

As for me, not really sure if this belongs in this thread, but I've had kind of an odd realization. I've had a free house last night, and now tonight again. Last night, I invited some friends round and we had a fun drunk night in, just watching TV, playing music and chatting etc, which was great. Tonight, I've put on some chillout music really loudly, have gorged on comfort food and just sat drinking coffee looking out at the street for a while, which is basically the epitome of the internet loner. But you know what? I actually think I've enjoyed this night more, just chilling on the internet and doing nothing in particular, all alone. Now, I don't wanna sound like a dick, but what's weird about this is that I could easily have rounded up some friends and had another drunk night, which is what most people would do I guess, but I definitely prefer what I'm doing tonight. Does this just make me the biggest introvert ever?

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #804 on: April 30, 2011, 02:49:46 PM »
I feel the exact same way. I'll take a whole day to myself over a whole day with friends any day of the week.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH