Author Topic: The Depressed/Angry Thread.  (Read 255301 times)

Offline Fiery Winds

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: The Depressed/Angry Thread.
« Reply #1260 on: September 06, 2012, 12:51:30 AM »
I have to say goodbye to my best friend tomorrow.  :sadpanda:  She's leaving for Scotland to attend grad school and won't be back for more than a year (minimum).  It's really hitting me right now.   :'(

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #1261 on: September 06, 2012, 01:33:57 AM »
:hug:

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1262 on: September 06, 2012, 03:10:42 AM »
Thanks Doc, that helped.
I suppose it's a part of growing up as well. There's times that I feel like I really suck at life and there's times when everything is going great and I guess it's a matter of finding out where I'm at at this moment and figure out what I'm going to do.

:tup
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1263 on: September 06, 2012, 07:39:50 AM »
Tricia...  I'm the kind of person that lives by the mantra of 'keep your promises', so the next time I'm in town... I'm buying you and Adam dinner if you're free.

Ha, you dont have to buy us dinner! What industry do you work in? I can't remember you telling me before.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #1264 on: September 06, 2012, 07:44:21 AM »
I lurk here occasionally and I feel quite inspired by both Elite's post (since we're in a similar, IhavenoideawhatI'mdoing place, and it's comforting to know you're not the only one) and Dr's reply. This forum is a happy place.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1265 on: September 06, 2012, 07:47:44 AM »
and Chad, you know how to reach me if you want/need to.  Cell phone is always a better bet than the office phone.

Thanks man.  Might take you up on it tonight.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1266 on: September 10, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »
As some of you know I lost my best friend/ex-wife (I know those 2 are normally seen together) 5 months ago to cancer. I am a single father of 3 teenage boys, I guess with all the chaos after her passing and trying to be as stable as I could for the boys the entire grief/bereavement process never kicked in . Now that things have settled down and the kids are back too school I have been in a major funk (depressed/on edge/ my emotions are all over the fuckin place)

Anyone know of any on-line support groups ?

My job and new role of single parent really doesn't leave me any time for face to face counseling or therapy groups

Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #1267 on: September 10, 2012, 09:42:36 AM »
As some of you know I lost my best friend/ex-wife (I know those 2 are normally seen together) 5 months ago to cancer. I am a single father of 3 teenage boys, I guess with all the chaos after her passing and trying to be as stable as I could for the boys the entire grief/bereavement process never kicked in . Now that things have settled down and the kids are back too school I have been in a major funk (depressed/on edge/ my emotions are all over the fuckin place)

My job and new role of single parent really doesn't leave me any time for face to face counseling or therapy groups

I know you feel that you dont have the time, but I will still suggest that you still try to get face to face counseling.  There is no substitute and it is an investment in your future mental health, which is an investment in your kids mental health.
I hope you can find a way to do it, and wether you can or cant, I wish you get well soon.
The black pit of depression, as someone who experienced it before...and still do to lesser degrees on occasion, is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1268 on: September 10, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »

I know you feel that you dont have the time, but I will still suggest that you still try to get face to face counseling.  There is no substitute and it is an investment in your future mental health, which is an investment in your kids mental health.
I hope you can find a way to do it, and wether you can or cant, I wish you get well soon.
The black pit of depression, as someone who experienced it before...and still do to lesser degrees on occasion, is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.

I know personally how well face to face and therapy groups work as I am a recovering alcoholic and without my therapy/AA I would probabaly no longer be alive

Problem is I am up at 4am for work and dont get home until 7:30-8:00 PM at that point its make sure the kids are doing okay all school work is completed etc....than turn into bed to start the whole process over again

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #1269 on: September 10, 2012, 10:13:36 PM »
Hang in there, wkiml :hug:

I just found out that a friend was recently diagnosed with cancer.  Talk about a punch to the gut. :(

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1270 on: September 11, 2012, 05:37:43 AM »

Really sorry to hear it's catching up with you Bill.  I've been wondering about the online support groups myself.  Haven't looked very hard, but if I find anything, I'll let ya know.

Deb...  :'( :angry:  That fuckin sucks.  Don't know what to say, as I've been blessed not to have cancer touch me that much (father had a couple of not-so-serious bouts, and is cancer free). 

:hug:  Wish I could actually be there for you... all of you actually.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #1271 on: September 11, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »
Deb...  :'( :angry:  That fuckin sucks.  Don't know what to say, as I've been blessed not to have cancer touch me that much (father had a couple of not-so-serious bouts, and is cancer free). 

What really sucks is that she is starting to really pull her life together for herself and her kids.  The hope is that they've caught it in time (she's 38), but her diagnosis isn't all that great (but it's not completely BAD either).  Cancer can kiss my fucking ass, is all - I've lost family members and friends to it, it can eat a ginormous bag of dicks.

Thanks for the sympathy though - spare some good thoughts/positive healing energy for her.

:hug:  Wish I could actually be there for you... all of you actually.

That goes both ways, buddy. :hug:

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #1272 on: September 15, 2012, 02:29:17 PM »
My LSAT score is basically stuck at a 160. In order for me to get into what were going to be my safety schools, I need a 161 at least. To get into the places I really wanted, I need a 164 or 167. I just can't get it for some reason.
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #1273 on: September 15, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
starting to feel like i can't do the things i've set out to do.

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #1274 on: September 15, 2012, 06:15:02 PM »
My LSAT score is basically stuck at a 160. In order for me to get into what were going to be my safety schools, I need a 161 at least. To get into the places I really wanted, I need a 164 or 167. I just can't get it for some reason.

I don't know anything about LSAT scores, but how big of a difference is 160 from 161 or a 164/7?

Also, (unrelated to Shlomi Kent) I have been immensely depressed for a while now. I have no job, and can't find one that wouldn't make me more depressed (such as working at a gas station or something) and really can't do anything here in St. Louis. Wish I could move already.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline wolfandwolfandwolf

• Gym Rat
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Really Scrappy Player
« Reply #1275 on: September 15, 2012, 07:10:28 PM »
Elaborate?

Offline Adami

« Reply #1276 on: September 15, 2012, 07:11:38 PM »

You sure she's not just taking the pill behind your back?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #1277 on: September 15, 2012, 09:26:12 PM »

I don't know anything about LSAT scores, but how big of a difference is 160 from 161 or a 164/7?

From a 160 to a 164 is 6 points minimum. From a 160 to a 167 is at least 13. It means in at least one of the four sections, which are 25-27 questions long, I would have to get no wrong answers.

Adami, do you have a degree?

Offline Fluffy Lothario

« Reply #1278 on: September 15, 2012, 09:56:36 PM »
So this weekend, I experienced one of the most awkward and infuriating nights of my life. (tl;dr at bottom, for those who don't care to read a novel)

I live in Taiwan, and speak borderline no Chinese. I have two main co-workers. #1 is a slightly older guy who's been here five years and has a decent grasp of Chinese. He's getting married in a few months. #2 has been here about a week or two. Also speaks no Chinese.

So it's Friday night, work's over, and at #1's request, we accompany him and his gf to a Japanese karaoke place. Everyone gets pretty drunk.

As the night goes on, and more and more people depart, this girl starts giving all kinds of signals she likes me. She speaks no English, but she brings me hot towels to wipe my hands (there's finger food), blows me kisses, pulls me up to dance a few times. She's hot, I'm drunk, and my co-workers are egging me on, so I start watching her a bit more closely. I see that The Girl, whenever she's not focussing her attention on me, is laying herself on every other guy in the place, hard. Her friends that are there have hooked up, and she doesn't want to go home alone. She's fishing to get taken home by anyone. I am occasionally that potential anyone.

Click. I'm no longer interested. At all. During her advances, I try to make this clear. But I’m about to enter a shitstorm. All of my friends and her friends have hooked up, and will be going home happy, and they see her floundering, so they start trying to encourage me.

The Girl, in her latest attempt at scavenging something from this night, plonks herself straight in my lap. Smooth, you haven't spoken a word to me, you can't speak a word to me, this ship has sailed, and so you go to Plan B and just sit on my dick. I use getting up to pee as an excuse to go. When I get back, Co-Worker #1 is talking to the girl, and telling her I like her, he works with me, I'm a great guy, etc. This is bad. When #1's drunk, he will do anything to set you up with a girl. Even if you don't want it, and you make it as clear as day. I tell him to stop, but there's no telling him.

I look around me, I see that everyone in this room is urging this terrible situation on, and I slowly start becoming drunkenly angry with all of them. I consider leaving, but we shared a taxi there and I figured it'd be rude to not pitch in on a taxi back,. Plus, Co-Worker #2 lives in the same building as me and doesn't know his way home.

#1 is now getting pissed off at my lack of enthusiasm. Finally, he orders me to get my phone out, and starts asking for her number, straight out. No-one is dancing or singing anymore, everyone is watching, willing this to happen. The awkward storm has escalated to Category 5. I consider just leaving again, but there’s talk of moving on to another bar. So I think, fuck it, I'll take down her number, we'll move to the next bar, I'll sit at the bar and ignore her, I'll delete the number. I pull out my phone. It takes us about a minute to get three digits in. The Girl, having never found an easy fuck so difficult, has become hesitant herself. So I flip my phone shut, tell them to forget it, and storm downstairs to wait for us to move on to the next bar (I don’t know how to get there).

At this point, I'm seething, but I don't want to make a scene. The rest of them come downstairs. There’s now only six of us left; Co-Worker #1 and his gf, #2 and his chosen one, The Girl, and me. The Girl now has a clear look of despair on her face. She's terrified she may not get some tonight. We set off. It starts to rain, a decent, tropical rain. I don't have an umbrella. She does. She pops it open, throws it in my hand, and grabs me by the arm. I’m trapped. I carry the umbrella. Every time she tries to lean on me, I move her away. Every time she tries to grab my hand, I shrug it off. We get to the other bar, I throw the umbrella back in her hand, walk inside, and sit at the far side of the bar to the rest of the group.

Bar's closed, so I sit there sipping water, trying to calm down. I look down the other end of the bar, and she's on the verge of crying, and everyone's giving me dirty looks. And now I'm furious. I'm thinking, if I was the sort of guy who would throw myself at a girl like that - which I'm not - and I was rejected, and I sulked about it, everyone would laugh in my face, especially if I was clearly just after some weekend snatch. But you, you're a fucking woman, so you spill some tears and you're obviously the victim here. But go ahead, milk that sympathy, you sorry little strumpet.

And now the ultimate irony: they leave the bar without me. I've stayed for the last hour, hour and a half out of obligation to chip in on a taxi and help the new guy find his way home, and they leave me there. I turn to the barman, who has noticed, and suddenly seems like the first decent person I’ve encountered this night, and we have a laugh about it. He orders me a taxi, and I go home.

tl;dr: Went out for karaoke, was caught in the perfect storm with the keenest harlot on the premises and her entourage, and, in my lack of interest, came out the villain in everyone's eyes.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #1279 on: September 15, 2012, 09:58:18 PM »
@Super Dude - What level are your "safety schools"?  Based on a quick internet search, 160 is still well above normal, possibly 1 standard deviation.  It's not like your hopes and dreams are shattered.  One of the really shitty things that I'm going to encounter in a few years when I start getting students to advise is I'm going to have some pre-med majors that I'm going to have to have an unpleasant talk to because they have unreasonable expectations for themselves based on their current accomplishments.  If you know specifically what kind of law you want to do, there are still probably ways to get there even if it means going to a school that isn't exactly one of your top choices.  You might have to beat down doors to get a specific internship, engage in some kind of community advocacy, or maybe even take a job clerking for a year to get some experience before taking the test again.  While doing that though, I think you should take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you can honestly do better.  It's a shitty assessment, but we are all limited.  Part way through my graduate career, I recognized that I wasn't going to be able to compete for top level entry jobs.  I had to make peace with that.  I can't tell you whether or not you've topped out, but your professors probably can.  They can also probably tell you what you can or need to do get what you want right now.  But life is all about changing your expectations, there are lots of things that at some earlier point in my life I wanted that I never got or have had to lower my expectations.  I'm not trying to be negative with you because I honestly don't know you outside of DTF, I'm just asking you to make an honest assessment of yourself (privately).  Again, 160 isn't career suicide, its a well above average score.

@Adami - How close are you to finishing up your schooling?  Everyone is looking for work, no one is going to begrudge you for taking any job you can find.  Anything that keeps the bills paid is a good job, and most jobs are important to a functioning society.  Slingin' shushies at the quiky mart is a hell of a lot better than panhandling.

Offline Adami

« Reply #1280 on: September 15, 2012, 10:45:44 PM »
@ RoboJew and Dr. Mike TV, I have a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1281 on: September 15, 2012, 11:14:03 PM »
Fluffy, it's not always easy to do the right thing, especially in the face of peer pressure.  You have to live your decisions, not others putting pressure on you; and your choice to not put yourself in a situation you may come to regret later is commendable.

Although you could have gotten her number and told her there was an entire forum of foreigners willing to boink her brains out  :biggrin:

Offline Fluffy Lothario

« Reply #1282 on: September 16, 2012, 03:01:10 AM »
They'd have to get to Taiwan first. Or be willing to pay for her plane ticket.

I just found it bizarre that no-one in the room seemed to be able to see I wasn't interested until I completely separated myself from them and was essentially glaring at them from across the bar, while she was almost in tears. Or if they did, they didn't say anything.

I will say that it was the first time I did karaoke, and I enjoyed that part of the evening a LOT more than I expected.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1283 on: September 16, 2012, 03:48:37 AM »
My work situation is making me feel so depressed lately.  Every morning I am waking up and rolling over dreading the day ahead.  I just don't care anymore, I'll wake up late at 7:30 and need to be at work at 8, yet I just roll over and comtemplate calling in sick, and I've never ever done that. My weekend has been disrupted from the constant stress of work, this sucks.  :(
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #1284 on: September 16, 2012, 06:59:21 AM »
First of all, lemme say to Fluff, wow, that's pretty unbelievable. Like what the actual fuck (this is also partially why I'm not a "go drinking with the guys" kinda guy).

@Super Dude - What level are your "safety schools"?  Based on a quick internet search, 160 is still well above normal, possibly 1 standard deviation.  It's not like your hopes and dreams are shattered.  One of the really shitty things that I'm going to encounter in a few years when I start getting students to advise is I'm going to have some pre-med majors that I'm going to have to have an unpleasant talk to because they have unreasonable expectations for themselves based on their current accomplishments.  If you know specifically what kind of law you want to do, there are still probably ways to get there even if it means going to a school that isn't exactly one of your top choices.  You might have to beat down doors to get a specific internship, engage in some kind of community advocacy, or maybe even take a job clerking for a year to get some experience before taking the test again.  While doing that though, I think you should take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you can honestly do better.  It's a shitty assessment, but we are all limited.  Part way through my graduate career, I recognized that I wasn't going to be able to compete for top level entry jobs.  I had to make peace with that.  I can't tell you whether or not you've topped out, but your professors probably can.  They can also probably tell you what you can or need to do get what you want right now.  But life is all about changing your expectations, there are lots of things that at some earlier point in my life I wanted that I never got or have had to lower my expectations.  I'm not trying to be negative with you because I honestly don't know you outside of DTF, I'm just asking you to make an honest assessment of yourself (privately).  Again, 160 isn't career suicide, its a well above average score.

@Adami - How close are you to finishing up your schooling?  Everyone is looking for work, no one is going to begrudge you for taking any job you can find.  Anything that keeps the bills paid is a good job, and most jobs are important to a functioning society.  Slingin' shushies at the quiky mart is a hell of a lot better than panhandling.

To this, I know I have a lot of good things going for me: I'm currently working for the biggest law firm in the state in a position that they normally reserve for first-year law students, I went to the #23 school in the country for undergrad, I have recommendations from Harvard and MIT, I know I'm pretty much whining for nothing. The problem is if my LSAT score isn't up to snuff, admissions boards aren't even gonna look at that stuff. Having numbers that don't quite fit are just what they need to automatically write me off, and I've been rejected plenty of times because I wasn't even given a chance, which is why I find this situation so frustrating. It was hard enough getting a job earlier this summer, because employers would automatically write me off based on what they saw on paper. The Bernsteins gave me a chance because I sent them a writing sample and got to speak with the president of the company personally in a chance encounter (I literally bumped into the guy outta the blue). Luck, basically.

I'm frustrated by this because although I do have really good qualifications beyond my GPA and LSAT scores, admissions boards have every reason just to look at the numbers and reject me off-handedly. It's depressing because it's like they won't even give me a chance for something so pointless, that isn't even a good indicator of law school success.

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #1285 on: September 16, 2012, 08:20:06 AM »
Elaborate?

i have some habits that i need to break in order to do the things i want to do in life.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1286 on: September 16, 2012, 10:38:18 AM »
Elaborate?

i have some habits that i need to break in order to do the things i want to do in life.

Quit masterbating and picking your nose in public.

@ Super Dude - There has to be some kind of standardized metric by which everyone is measured, and the LSAT is the chosen tool.  A school might publish their average LSAT score, but that just means that over half the students they accepted scored that or under that.  It's not the cut off.  You may have to go to a lesser law school, but again that doesn't mean you can't practice the kind of law you want to, you'll just have to work harder to get there.

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #1287 on: September 16, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »
Oh, yeah, I mean the metric I'm going off of is the schools' 25th percentile.

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #1288 on: September 16, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »
For the last 3 and a half years I have been dating the best girl in the world. I am 21, and could definitely see myself spending the rest of my life with her. She's pretty, funny, easy going, has very similar tastes to me, and quite simply, she is one of the few things that makes me happy, and she usually doesn't even have to try. These three and half years have been the best of my life.

When I was younger, I used to be a leader and the guy that stood out in crowds because I was talkative and funny, but just a genuinely nice person. During our time together I realized that that isn't me, because I have developed depression and extreme anxiety. This girl just manages to keep me postive and upbeat about everything, and has really inspired me to take my life into my own hands and do with it what I want.

Fast forward to this summer. My girlfriend went away to Halifax as part of the Canadian Naval Reserves. She was gone two months, and while I knew it would be difficult not seeing her and hardly talking to her over that time, I didn't think that there was anything that could come between us. The first month that she was gone was good, I kept myself busy and didn't miss her as much as I thought, but the last 2 or 3 weeks that she was there were unbearable. I missed her so much, and she started to become cold with me. She wasn't acting like her normal self or treating me in a manner that I expect to be treated after being together for so long. Whenever I asked her what was wrong she would always say that its just a different life where she was, and it was hard to worry about things back home while she was so busy, and I knew she was tired and everything, so I thought her behavior was due to that.

She has been home for a little over 2 weeks now, and her behavior never changed. She doesn't treat me like a boyfriend, while I tried so hard to make her happy and be a good friend to her in an attempt to make her feel like she was home. I started to think something was wrong, and a couple days ago I asked her if she still had feelings for me and if she wanted to try to make our relationship work, to which she said she wasn't sure because she felt like she has changed a lot and she just asked for time and space to try and figure everything out, which I agreed to.

So last night I went to her house because we were just going to talk to see where we were at. Eventually, after basically prying it out of her, she told me that she cheated on me once with a friend of hers while she was gone. I didn't know how to react, and while I was very angry and upset and disappointed, I could not make myself just walk away from her because she means so much to me. We talked for a couple more hours, I was just trying to get a feel for what she did and how she felt about it, when I realised I couldn't do it anymore. I told her I was breaking up with her because we both need time to think about everything and see what we want to do, and I told her if it came to it and I felt like I could be with her again, we could maybe try and work things out in the future.

I'm so upset and hurt right now, I cannot believe that she would do something like that to me. My whole life revolved around her, and now I feel so worthless. And I'm worried about myself too. Last year my brother committed suicide, and I promised myself that I would never do that, but I never imagined I would feel like this. I don't know what to do.

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1289 on: September 20, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »
Don't know where to begin .....as most of you are familair with my situation I won't go into the back story...Went to the dentist on Tuesday for a filling...while hes working on my teeth He stops and asks "do you smoke?" I replied yes, he continued to finish what he was doing and at the end he say's " I don't want you losing any sleep over this, but I want you to see an oral surgeon as soon as you can? " I look at him stupified and asked why.  He replied "I noticed some white leisons on the back of your mouth and throat I want you to get them checked to make sure its not cancer"  I almost dropped right there. I lost my ex-wife and my kids lost their mom to cancer 5 months ago and there are still alot of healing going on in that aspect. I have my appointment scheduled for Tuesday and have no idea what I will tell the kids if it does turn up positive. I am a wreck right now ( the kids don't know and I don't want to scare them until I know the results for sure) I am trying to remain strong . I know God (lets not change this into a PR discussion please) doesn't give us more than we can handle but I don't know how much more I can take .

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #1290 on: September 20, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
Damn Bill, you're in my thoughts. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing.

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #1291 on: September 20, 2012, 01:14:41 PM »
Oh Jesus, dude.... hopefully it's nothing serious.
*beaming you good vibes and such*

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
« Reply #1292 on: September 25, 2012, 06:16:49 AM »
Damn man, can't begin to tell you how frightened I would be. Hang in there ok?
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1293 on: September 25, 2012, 11:27:07 AM »
Met the oral surgeon today, he took a look and doesnt believe it to be cancer, most like a callous inside my mouth, from years of drinking and smoking.

They did a biopsy anyway to be safe should know in a day or 2

Offline Adami

« Reply #1294 on: September 25, 2012, 11:29:37 AM »
Met the oral surgeon today, he took a look and doesnt believe it to be cancer, most like a callous inside my mouth, from years of drinking and smoking.

They did a biopsy anyway to be safe should know in a day or 2

Do you plan to quit drinking and smoking?
fanticide.bandcamp.com