Author Topic: Anonymous guy is willing to pay $600k to talk to Apple CEO over a coffee  (Read 687 times)

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline Aythesryche

• DT.net Veteran
I wonder which one is gonna pick up the coffee tab.

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
The guy must be delusional to think he would learn anything of interest from Cook. Not to mention that Apple hasn't been leading the pack lately anyway.
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline Aythesryche

• DT.net Veteran
I bet you could find someone to arrange a meeting with Tim Cook for 100k. Spend as much time as you want with the man tied to a chair in an abandoned warehouse of your choosing. Free Starbucks coffee included.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
Paying a ridiculous price for something useless Apple related. What a shock! :neverusethis:

Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
Paying a ridiculous price for something useless Apple related. What a shock! :neverusethis:
:tup

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
The guy must be delusional to think he would learn anything of interest from Cook. Not to mention that Apple hasn't been leading the pack lately anyway.

After their history to date and the bang-up decade they've just had, I think they're more than excused for having a couple years of just being one of the absolute most popular and well-represented tech companies on the market. I'm also not an Apple apologist and have never spent a red cent on their products.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline kirksnosehair

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bryce & Kylie's Grandpa

He might just be filthy rich.  There are some people on this planet who could peel off a cool $1M from their wad and not even blink and eye. 

Offline ColdFireYYZ

Even if I was filthy rich, I wouldn't pay that much to have a meeting with anyone famous. It would be way too awkward for me.

This reminds me of the episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where some guy won a charity auction to have lunch with Larry.  :lol