Author Topic: Welcome To BuddyhunterKart! (Roulette v6) - ROUND 1 RESULTS + ROUND 2 ITEMS  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Well on the plus side, Off the Floor did badly enough that Half the World is available for the atmospheric round. :P
Yeah but you have to understand that I already have a very insane pick lined up for that round  :corn

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
By the way, just putting this out as a reminder since nobody's taken advantage of it yet: everyone gets one song in the roulette to send that can be up to 24:00 in length. This is totally optional though and nobody has to send a super-long song. I just hope I don't get ten of them in the final round. :lol
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
By the way, just putting this out as a reminder since nobody's taken advantage of it yet: everyone gets one song in the roulette to send that can be up to 24:00 in length. This is totally optional though and nobody has to send a super-long song. I just hope I don't get ten of them in the final round. :lol
I thought about trying to force a long song in somewhere, but ultimately I was trying to fit the themes as best as possible and keep it within your tastes and nothing long really jumped out at me. I still reserve the right to swap something out in one of the later rounds if inspiration strikes! :)
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
I thought about trying to force a long song in somewhere, but ultimately I was trying to fit the themes as best as possible and keep it within your tastes and nothing long really jumped out at me. I still reserve the right to swap something out in one of the later rounds if inspiration strikes! :)

If I didn't have Moonsorrow banned though...
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni

Is Moonsorrow banned or what?

edit: well shit! understandable then.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Sent!

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
i am not planning to send you any songs longer than 10 minutes, so  :lol if even that