Author Topic: Phoenix Musicians for forming a band?  (Read 1286 times)

Offline dominion654

• I love guitar, and I will be the best.
Phoenix Musicians for forming a band?
« on: March 27, 2012, 06:15:24 PM »
I am not sure if I am allowed to do this here, so please mods delete this or tell me if I fucked up.

Anyway, I am a huge Prog Metal fan(DT especially, of course), and want to start a prog metal band, but cannot find that many other fans near me. I go to ASU, and live close to campus. I play guitar(sorry, no samples), and want to start a jam sesh and maybe even a band with other local prog metal fans. If you live near ASU and are between the ages of 18-24 PM me. I'm pretty dedicated, so if you just play your instrument leisurely, don't pm me, I am not interested. This isn't my hobby, it is my passion and will be my life. Thanks guys!

-C
All you need is a little hard work

Offline Omega

Re: Phoenix Musicians for forming a band?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 05:59:55 PM »
I used to live in Scottsdale some 3 years ago  :(. I miss the hell out of Arizona and would love to move back there in the future. That said, though, in all my 5 years living in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area and 2 in Tucson, I have to say that finding other Dream Theater fans proved to be utterly impossible. It seems everyone in AZ is only interested in crap popular music like Blink 182 and such.
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Offline dominion654

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 06:51:03 PM »
I agree. There is a pretty poor excuse for a music scene here.

Offline Omega

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 07:27:19 PM »
If you don't mind me asking, where in Phoenix are you currently living in right now? ASU campus, I imagine? And which high school did you go to (if in AZ)?
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Offline dominion654

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 08:27:02 PM »
Sorry for the late response! Live across form ASU main, and went to Sandra Day O'Connor High School in North Phoenix. (Happy valley and the I-17)

Offline Omega

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 03:58:50 PM »
Nice. You ever hear of Notre Dame Prep High School in Scottsdale by any chance?

Offline dominion654

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 11:29:21 AM »
Yeah my dad wanted to send me there but I said no, too far from our house. Your wrestling team sucked, sorry to say.