Poll

Should the "best song of the round" bonus be doubled for the final round?

Nah, x2 points for the songs but only +1 point for the bonus
Fuck yeah
Kevin Moore (he's an electronic artist so I have to include him)

Author Topic: Buddyhunter1's ELECTRONIC ROULETTE (v5) - FINAL RESULTS!!!  (Read 26511 times)

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: Buddyhunter1's ELECTRONIC ROULETTE (v5) - ROUND 5 FIRST IMPRESSIONS
« Reply #490 on: February 12, 2021, 11:21:26 AM »
Well, mine is pretty obvious. :lol

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #491 on: February 12, 2021, 11:32:56 AM »
2 is romdrums, 5 is ariich, 7 is Shadow
fwiw toby fox did some music for homestuck, though i don't know if either of those songs are his  :lol

uuhh 4 is mine, i hope?

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #492 on: February 12, 2021, 11:39:56 AM »
2 is romdrums, 5 is ariich, 7 is Shadow
fwiw toby fox did some music for homestuck, though i don't know if either of those songs are his  :lol

uuhh 4 is mine, i hope?

All correct except Romdrums, though his songs are pretty weird too.

Toby Fox didn't do either of those Homestuck songs, though if you told me he made them I'd probably believe you. :lol
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline romdrums

« Reply #493 on: February 12, 2021, 02:46:19 PM »
Mine is probably 1, 3, or 6.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #494 on: February 12, 2021, 02:50:21 PM »
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #495 on: February 12, 2021, 04:13:40 PM »
3?

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #496 on: February 12, 2021, 04:39:36 PM »
Also yup.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #497 on: February 12, 2021, 04:49:41 PM »
hell yeah :djhef:

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Re: Buddyhunter1's ELECTRONIC ROULETTE (v5) - ROUND 5 COMPARISONS
« Reply #498 on: February 13, 2021, 07:32:07 PM »
Ariich: < =
The Walrus: < =
Puppies_On_Acid: = <
Cyril: = >
Sacul: > >
Shadow Ninja 2.0: < >
Elite: < >
Romdrums: < >
Evermind: > >

Results Monday! Bit of a busy weekend.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #500 on: February 13, 2021, 08:42:38 PM »
i guess i can live with two 7/10's

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #501 on: February 13, 2021, 10:33:07 PM »
Down to the bottom! :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #502 on: February 15, 2021, 03:09:54 PM »
I have over half of the write-ups done but I don't think I'll be able to finish them all before having to visit family tonight, unfortunately. I thought about dumping half of the results tonight and the other half tomorrow, but I think it'd be better to just delay them by a day.
I'll leave you with this though: we (finally) have our first 8.5. :corn

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #503 on: February 15, 2021, 03:13:09 PM »
probably not for Boards of Canada
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #504 on: February 15, 2021, 04:02:49 PM »
congrats ariich!

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2021, 09:39:17 AM »
 :corn

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Re: Buddyhunter1's ELECTRONIC ROULETTE (v5) - ROUND 5 RESULTS
« Reply #506 on: February 16, 2021, 06:18:27 PM »
Sorry for the delay! Enjoy your 7.0s and 6.5s :neverusethis:

---ROUND 5 RESULTS---

Ariich - Caravan Palace

I like the “electro”, dunno about the “swing”.

I knew a bit about Caravan Palace prior to this because an ex-partner of mine really enjoyed them, though in terms of actual songs I only really remember Lone Digger, and that’s mostly just because of the music video for it. Their fusion of modern electronic beats and early-1900s swing instrumentation seemed novel, but not something that had me all that excited as I’m very indifferent towards all things “old-timey”. That’s pretty much my thoughts on these two songs. Clash has a pretty killer electronic beat; that bassline goes hard as hell and the thick kicks and snares compliment it quite well. The old-timey samples here, while I’m still pretty indifferent to them, aren’t too distracting and the more subtle ones succeed in adding a lot of texture to the production, which works well. I also really like that horn solo after the first break. It’s a short song, but it’s really fun while it’s on and it doesn’t overstay its welcome at all.

Star Scat I’m much more lukewarm on. The groove here is a bit too laid-back for me; I much prefer the energy and intensity that Clash had. The robotic scat vocals are… well, just that. I don’t get much enjoyment from them and it doesn’t help that the production usually gets stripped back a lot when they show up to give them more attention. There are some parts of the song I like though, namely the string-focused sections between the scatting and the nice classical guitar solo towards the end. All things considered though, this feels a bit like a novelty track to me and not one I have much desire to revisit. I can definitely see the appeal behind this group but I’m not sure how much I’d enjoy the rest of their stuff considering how indifferent I am about the core concept behind their sound.

Clash: 7.0
Star Scat: 6.0

The Walrus - ATTLAS

Feels a bit basic compared to most of the stuff you’ve sent me thus far.

I’m gonna break my usual structure here and talk about the second song first. Seabreeze feels very in-line with a lot of your past submissions; it’s chill, spacey, ethereal, and a pretty good tune overall. A lot of it revolves around these bright, delayed synth melodies, and they all sound very pretty. The tempo here is a bit faster than most songs that go for this chill of a vibe, which makes it stand out a bit. My biggest compliment about this song is its flow though; the progression has numerous peaks and valleys that are incredibly subtle but keep the song interesting throughout, and introduce different periods of intensity without compromising the delicate atmosphere of the whole thing. Very nice song.

I talked about Seabreeze first because I really don’t have much to say about Ryat; it’s probably the most basic, inoffensive-but-uninteresting song you’ve sent thus far. It’s very repetitive, based around a single synth melody that isn’t engaging or enjoyable enough to warrant as much attention as it gets. I could see this working if the song had more of a ramp-up in intensity, but apart from a few quick breaks where the instrumentation briefly cuts back, it feels very static throughout. If this song were longer it’d probably bother me, but as-is it kinda just comes and goes so there’s not much I can really blast it for.

Ryat: 6.0
Seabreeze: 7.0

Puppies_On_Acid - The Algorithm

This should be right up my alley, but I’ll have to see how well these songs hold up over repeated listens.

I came across this project earlier when I was looking for more artists that fused electronic and metal elements, but I don’t remember getting much out of what I previously heard, and after listening to these two songs I’m still left a bit cold. The sound and aesthetic here is very cool and futuristic, and I’d usually be interested in electronic projects that utilize distorted guitars and are this rhythmically-complex, but unfortunately I don’t think either of those elements are done very well here. Trojans showcases my complaints much more prominently, as this song bothers me with how little structure and how few memorable sections it has. There’s very little in the way of hooks, and a lot of the more complex sections just seem disorienting and technical for the sake of it, especially towards the end. The guitar here is also very uninteresting, as it sounds like it literally only ever plays a single note. I like djent, but that’s going a bit far. The only section here I really enjoy is the brief section after the “connection established” sample, which has more of a solid beat to it and a pretty cool synth guitar riff. Apart from that it’s a very unmemorable song, and the super-abrupt ending really doesn’t do it any favors either.

The second song dials back the technicality a good amount and opts for a more straightforward beat throughout most of it, which I enjoy a lot more. It’s still a bit lacking in memorable sections and the djent-y guitar here still feels poorly-utilized, but the song’s a lot less grating to listen to. It also gets a bit better in the middle when that ominous droning guitar comes in, which then gets supported with this really hard beat that’s quite technical, but still grooves pretty well. The spooky chimes in the background here are also a really nice touch. There’s not much of a climax to the song after this point, but it does ramp down smoothly and the ending doesn’t feel too abrupt. Overall, I’m a bit disappointed in this artist, as I should really enjoy the different elements being fused here. But like some faulty code that doesn’t work properly during runtime, the execution feels a bit botched.

Trojans: 5.5
ピタゴラスPYTHAGORAS: 6.5

Cyril - Sufjan Stevens, Nico Muhly, Bryce Dessner, James McAlister

I’ve been curious about this project for a while, and yeah, this will likely be one of the most interesting submissions this round.

I’m a sucker for projects like The Color Spectrum, The Alchemy Index, and this where different “things” in a series (colors, elements, planets) are represented musically, especially when there are pretty substantial differences between each representation. The two songs here do sound pretty similar though, so I’m not sure how much they really commit to that concept. Regardless, the sound here is very spacey and cosmic, as one would expect. Both songs are also quite long and adventurous. Jupiter starts out with a repetitive drum groove with some really gentle, spacey vocals, and I like how this first part of the song gradually builds into a sort of mini-crescendo, which then drops into a really pretty and cinematic-sounding orchestral section. This part’s probably the highlight of the song for me. The second half has some pretty strong vocal melodies, though I’m not a huge fan of the heavy vocoder effects on the vocals here, especially when the vocals get strained during the high notes. This eventually culminates in a cool electronic breakdown and some very climactic horns, which end the song on a high note. This is a very dynamic and interesting song, and even though there were a few parts I wasn’t too keen on, they don’t hurt the piece as a whole too much.

Mars has a lot of the same strengths as Jupiter; it’s incredibly varied and there are some parts that are very enjoyable, especially when guitar is utilized. The playful guitar melody at the start is very whimsical and works well with the electronic percussion, and I also really enjoy the quiet break before the climax at the end. On the more negative side, those distorted, heavily-vocoded vocals make a return in the first half, and while the orchestral section in the middle provides an interesting and evocative interlude, it’s also a bit on the formless side and feels somewhat disconnected from the rest of the song. The climax of the song isn’t super bombastic, but it does wrap things up nicely and the vocal melodies here do sound quite grand. I didn’t enjoy this one quite as much as Jupiter but it’s still one of the more unique-sounding things I’ve gotten this roulette. Neither of these tracks really wowed me, but I still might check out this album based on the elements here and there that I did really enjoy.

Jupiter: 7.0
Mars: 6.5

Sacul - Floex

Interesting mix of sounds. One of the songs here didn’t do much for me on the first listen but I’m enjoying the other.

Precious Creature was easily the biggest grower this round, maybe even of the whole roulette. I still don’t love it, but I went from being mostly negative about it to mostly positive. I think the mix of sounds soured my initial impressions of it, because the combination of the glitchy electronic beats and the smooth, jazzy clarinet playing is quite unusual and strange. With repeated listens though, it started to make more and more sense. The main arpeggio performed by the clarinet throughout most of the song melds with the electronic instrumentation quite well, and it actually starts to sound like a synth after a while, especially when some reverb gets thrown on top of it. There’s also a lot of nice variations in the clarinet lines that didn’t immediately stick out to me. The second half of the song is where things really come together though; we get a more spacey break which builds up into the final verse super well, and the verse itself has this really cool 6-against-4 polyrhythm between the clarinets and the rest of the instruments. I also have to mention the vocals here, as the vocalist gives a great performance and the melodies fit her voice very nicely. We even get a nice, gentle saxophone solo at the end! I actually really like this song; the sound is unlike anything I’ve heard before and the execution doesn’t really have any flaws. It’s a bit outside of what I think I’d normally listen to, but I’ve certainly warmed up to it and might grow to enjoy it even more in the future.

Prelude I, on the other hand, I enjoyed pretty much immediately. The clarinets from Precious Creature have been substituted for more of an orchestral sound, which may be a bit less unique, but the resulting sound feels just as surprisingly natural. The song has a really melancholy and dreary vibe to it, but it’s quite beautiful regardless. The deep bass synths in the intro feel almost dystopian, and looking into the concept of this record that’s quite fitting; the song really does feel like leaving the city at the end of an exhausting work day as the sun sets, trying not to think about how trapped and desensitized you feel. It’s such an evocative and emotional atmosphere. A few minutes into the song we get a piano break which is just stunningly beautiful, after which the rest of the song becomes an intense and extended build-up and you all should know how much I enjoy those. It’s done really well here, and while this part might not be my favorite part of the song, that’s just a testament to how great the song is as a whole. I’m kind of loving it, actually. It’s unquestionably the best song of the round, and I really want to listen to the rest of the album it comes from. I’m enjoying this artist way more than I originally expected to, so thank you for sending them.

Precious Creature: 7.5
Prelude I: 8.5 + 1 = 9.5

Shadow Ninja 2.0 - Homestuck

First song sounds like Undertale music, second song is… I don’t even know. I’m liking this way more than I should.

I’m still not exactly sure what Homestuck is about, other than it has quite a rabid fanbase and apparently has some pretty dope music made for it. Sburban Jungle just feels like a pretty solid video game tune, with a lot of energy and a good focus on melody. The piano melodies and chord progressions are the clear star of the show here, but the looping synth line in the background and the subtle synth arpeggios are quite nice as well. There’s one moment in particular just after two minutes in with this excellent piano melody that really does it for me. If there’s one problem with the song though, it’s that the mixing is kinda shit. I don’t mind the low-fi MIDI instruments, but all of the cool synth arpeggio / solo stuff going on the background just gets completely drowned out by the piano and percussion. The song’s sparse enough that I can still mostly tell what’s going on if I really listen for it, but I wish the balance between the instruments wasn’t so lopsided. Still a cool song though; I dig it.

Now let’s talk about Pumpkin Party In Sea Hitler’s Water Apocalypse, a completely normal song with a completely normal name. The production values seem a bit higher here for starters; no problems with the mix or anything. The main melody is catchy as hell, but what surprised me is how many subtle instrumental nuances are thrown in throughout. There’s some plucky banjo, some nice guitar in the background, what sounds like an… air raid siren at points? And I’d be remiss not to mention those excellent HOOs and HAs going on. So yeah, this is a very silly song, but in a good way. It’s ridiculous, but not corny, and it definitely sounds like a lot of care and effort was put into it. And that main melody’s going to be stuck in my head for weeks to come, for sure.

Sburban Jungle: 6.5
Pumpkin Party In Sea Hitler’s Water Apocalypse: 7.0

Elite - Boards Of Canada

There’s some (ORANGE) nice basslines and (ORANGE) pleasant vibes (ORANGE) here.

Dayvan Cowboy feels like a nice summer road trip, which is refreshing considering we’re stuck in the dead of winter right now and everything’s dark, cold, and depressing. I like the warm, hazy guitar that starts things off, and there’s lots of subtle, atmospheric layers permeating the entire song… reminds me a bit of Richard Barbieri’s keyboard work in Porcupine Tree. The sound gets a lot more layered and enveloping towards the end of the song, with louder guitars, more synth soundscapes, and some nice chopped-up live drums. It’s a very full and enveloping sound, but it remains warm and delicate. Great atmosphere all-around. The song structure’s pretty simple, but that’s totally fine here.

Aquarius is a bit stranger, but I also like it. The first thing that jumps out to me is how groovy that bassline is. I also really like the background synth / sample that sounds like a slowed-down horn melody; it’s haunting, yet still somewhat warm and comforting. If there’s one thing about the (ORANGE) song I’m not all that sold on it’s (ORANGE) the samples. They’re pretty (ORANGE) strange and somewhat (YEAH, THAT’S RIGHT) distracting. Still, the atmosphere here is unique enough and the groove is enjoyable enough that I still like the song despite the weird samples and the repetitive structure. Interesting songs for sure, and I’m sure this artist has more that I would enjoy.

Dayvan Cowboy: 7.0
Aquarius: 6.5

Romdrums - Venetian Snares

This has some of the elements I really enjoyed about your last two submissions, though it seems a bit lacking in memorable moments.

You seem to be my top supplier of IDM and breakcore this roulette, and I can’t say I’m complaining. Compared to Squarepusher and even Aphex Twin though, these songs are a lot more intense, which is mostly a good thing. Szerencsétlen certainly goes hard as hell with the breakbeats, and the tense, dramatic strings match the nervous energy of the percussion pretty well. There’s some synths that come in towards the end, but for the most part it’s just strings and percussion, which works fine enough, though I wish there were a few more elements thrown in there. The percussion gets super glitchy and stuttery as the song hits its climax, and while this does ramp up the intensity quite a lot, it does get a bit too noisy and obnoxious for me.

Koonut-Kaliffee is considerably more well-rounded in my opinion, and very much a banger. It takes a while to get going, but once that mean bassline comes in around the halfway point, it’s all quality. The vocal sample (which is apparently from Star Trek) actually works quite well and is a great match for the song’s sinister atmosphere. Like with the previous song, this gets quite intense towards the end, but a lot of that comes from the bassline and the synths this time around, as opposed to just the percussion. The slow start does hold the song back a little bit, but I still love the production and the crazy energy. Pretty cool stuff.

Szerencsétlen: 6.5
Koonut-Kaliffee: 7.0

Evermind - Enigma

Hell yeah, let’s get weird with it.

I’m definitely digging this a lot more than your past few submissions, which I certainly wasn’t expecting from an artist that uses beatboxing as the primary form of percussion for one of their songs. Seven Lives is a weird, weird track, but it somehow works really well. The strings are very dramatic and cool, and I can’t say I was expecting this type of vocals in a song like this. The vocalist certainly has some pipes, and he delivers his lines with a lot of personality. “Personality” is the key word here I think; between the vocals, the strings, and the beatboxing, it’s hard not to find a combination this unorthodox endearing when the end result actually sounds good.

The Alchemist dials down the quirkiness quite a bit, but it still has a very cool, unique atmosphere. I’m a sucker for synth choirs like this, not gonna lie. They sound super chilling and spooky. The beat is nice and thick, with a lot of subtle layers, and the chunky distorted guitar sample beefs it up quite a bit. The atmosphere as a whole sits on this strange line between gothic and alien, and it’s really quite captivating. These were some very cool and interesting songs, so I’m glad you haven’t thrown in the towel yet!

Seven Lives: 7.0
The Alchemist: 7.0

---STANDINGS---

1: Ariich - 71.5
1: Sacul - 71.5
3: The Walrus - 70
4: Cyril - 68.5
5: Puppies_On_Acid - 68
6: Shadow Ninja 2.0 - 67.5
7: Elite - 66
7: Romdrums - 66
9: Evermind - 62.5

---ARTISTS BANNED THIS ROUND---

Floex
Enigma

Hell yeah middle of the road. Time for something completely different now that I'm not gonna win this :lol
things that have aged poorly :corn

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #507 on: February 16, 2021, 06:37:10 PM »
Well this is pretty much my Modus Operandi for roulettes. Start in first place for 1-3 rounds and then quickly fall off.  :lol

I'm actually unsure where to go. I've been trying to tackle that "futuristic" sound you said you like in electronic music, but I don't seem to be hitting the right notes (pun fully intended :neverusethis: )
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #508 on: February 16, 2021, 08:47:15 PM »
Woah didn't expect that at all! Glad you liked both songs, Floex is very interesting and kinda of a grower indeed and those albums are great :djhef:

Now I'm tied with ariich, damn. Time to screw it up.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #509 on: February 16, 2021, 08:50:09 PM »
buddy be like "7.0 and 6.5 NEXT"

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #510 on: February 16, 2021, 09:16:18 PM »
Still dead last but at least I didn't get 5.0 again :lol
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #511 on: February 17, 2021, 02:39:36 PM »
Bumping to just uh, make sure people know results were posted. :lol

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #512 on: February 17, 2021, 02:54:44 PM »
I'll send later today, now I've got that Nintendo Direct thing to watch :corn

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #513 on: February 17, 2021, 09:15:19 PM »
I'll send in the next 24 hours

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #514 on: February 18, 2021, 01:57:20 AM »
Bumping to just uh, make sure people know results were posted. :lol

Thanks!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #515 on: February 18, 2021, 03:47:55 AM »
Alrighty, not my best but could have been worse. Glad you enjoyed Clash - in hindsight I could have sent another of their more electronic-focused tunes instead of the folk-jazz stylings of Star Scat, but I just really love that tune so my judgement was clearly impaired. :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #516 on: February 18, 2021, 06:49:20 AM »
Sent
:djhef: :djhef: :djhef:

Offline romdrums

« Reply #517 on: February 18, 2021, 04:05:50 PM »
Sent. 

I hope you dig deeper on Venetian Snares.  Dude is prolific.  I’ve barely scratched the surface with him, but he has worked in a wide range of electronic genres.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #518 on: February 18, 2021, 07:14:34 PM »
Sent something nobody here has probably heard of.... :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #519 on: February 18, 2021, 10:37:20 PM »
I'll send in the next 24 hours

I forgot to do this :facepalm: but I'll send in the next 8 hours for sure.

edit: Sent!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 02:12:26 AM by Evermind »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #520 on: February 19, 2021, 03:10:17 PM »
Sent as well!

I be am boner inducing.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #521 on: February 20, 2021, 01:57:25 PM »
hangamanganen when :corn :corn :corn

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #522 on: February 20, 2021, 03:21:14 PM »
Need Elite

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #523 on: February 21, 2021, 09:58:58 PM »
I sent Elite a PM earlier today. I'll put hangman up tomorrow, hopefully he sends something by then.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Re: Buddyhunter1's ELECTRONIC ROULETTE (v5) - ROUND 6 HANGMAN
« Reply #524 on: February 22, 2021, 07:50:06 AM »
Since Round 4, "My Name Is Giovanni Georgio" memes have made a comeback and now Daft Punk has broken up. I feel somewhat responsible somehow (though it's probably more Puppies' fault).

Anyways, still nothing from Elite, but we'll start the hangman without him.

??: ________.
    1: _____ _
    2: __d_ & ____d

??: ________
    1: _________ _____
    2: __d ___, D__

??: ______ ____
    1: _________
    2: _____ _____

??: _______ ___d___
    1: __________
    2: ________

??: _______d___
    1: ______
    2: ____ _ ____

??: _________ _________
    1: ______ _____
    2: ___d __ ____

??: D_______
    1: _____ ___
    2: _____

??: ________
    1: ____ ____ ___ ___ __ ________ _________
    2: _____d ___ ____d __ _ ___ D___

Guessed letters: D