Author Topic: Dream Theater iPhone case  (Read 1373 times)

Offline DTFan0789

Dream Theater iPhone case
« on: December 14, 2013, 03:22:48 PM »
So, I just received an early Christmas present in the form of a brand new iPhone 5s. Naturally, I want to get a DT case for it (because what else would I get). However, the product description on the Dream Theater website doesn't specify whether it's a hard case or a soft case. I don't want to spend the money on it only to find out that it's a gel/softcase (I need to protect my phone). Did anybody buy this?
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1984

Offline DTFan0789

Re: Dream Theater iPhone case
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 05:39:38 PM »
BUMP. Anybody know if this is a hardcover case or not? I called up fanfire, and they have no idea.
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1984

Offline puppyonacid

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 03:19:52 AM »
I got one last Christmas for my iPhone 4. It's a plastic case and it protects it just fine. I'm not sure about the iPhone 5 version (cos that'd be a different size right?) but I see no reason to assume it'd be any different.
This post was brought to you by Puppyonacid and subsequently ignored.

DTF's resident thread killer

Offline 1neeto

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 11:55:41 PM »
I too just got me a 5S to replace my 4 year old 4. Got me a case but I would definitely be interested in a DT case.

Offline Aythesryche

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 11:58:54 AM »