Author Topic: What attracts guys to a girl?  (Read 35933 times)

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
Re: What attracts guys to a girl?
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2011, 04:22:25 AM »
No one can touch that, LHK. POTY won, in April.

(BTW, get some therapy dude)
No one can touch that, LHK. POTY won, in April.

You seem to be licking his nuts a lot lately (not that he doesn't deserve it), but is he passin' cash to you under the table?
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline True Death of Life

• The hair, the legend
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »
Alot of you seem to say "kindness" and "compassion" which I find very...touching? relieving?

This brings up another question though; I'm not "accusing" any of you to be this way, but why do you think there are couples that last long (for high school, at least; over a year) but, for example, the guy is a self-centered asshole and the girl's a whiny bitch? Even to each other? I've heard "because they deserve each other" but how is it possible to be attracted to each other that way?

(I do have a couple in mind, and they are the stereotypical "beautiful" couple: many girls find him attractive, and many guys find the girl attractive. But only from afar :lol The guy has become completely unattractive to me because of his personality, like you guys were saying.)

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2011, 09:41:38 AM »
:lol

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2011, 10:38:19 AM »
Alot of you seem to say "kindness" and "compassion" which I find very...touching? relieving?

This brings up another question though; I'm not "accusing" any of you to be this way, but why do you think there are couples that last long (for high school, at least; over a year) but, for example, the guy is a self-centered asshole and the girl's a whiny bitch? Even to each other? I've heard "because they deserve each other" but how is it possible to be attracted to each other that way?

(I do have a couple in mind, and they are the stereotypical "beautiful" couple: many girls find him attractive, and many guys find the girl attractive. But only from afar :lol The guy has become completely unattractive to me because of his personality, like you guys were saying.)

It might just be sex related. Or maybe when you've been together long enough you figure why change?

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Oh my God, LHK is posting! How can that be?
Re: No, seriously, I have no idea
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2011, 10:49:44 AM »

What makes you say that?
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!  THIS is why LHK is the President of Awesome.

Why is everything you post the best thing ever said?  :lol

LHK is beyond EPIC.
 :hefdaddy

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
  • and the gas has been cut off
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2011, 11:28:32 AM »

What makes you say that?

By your previous post, one could be led to believe that you have multiple personalities.

Offline j

« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2011, 11:57:55 AM »

I was kind of a jerk in high school and part of college and I mostly just "dated" (slept with) hot chicks, basically all of whom had annoying, bitchy personalities.  But long term?  Definitely not.  Would have some FWB things going for an extended period of time though.

-J

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2011, 12:35:53 PM »
I just have to hope that the guys of my generation do eventually mature

For the most part, I'm a 14 year old trapped in the body of a 35 year old.  Most of my friends are the same.

At least you're not trapped in the body of a 13-year-old.

*Chris Hansen picture*

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2011, 03:13:59 PM »

What makes you say that?

By your previous post, one could be led to believe that you have multiple personalities.
Yeah, pretty much.

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: When I think therapy, I think "Sad people". Weird, right?
« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2011, 03:17:30 PM »

What makes you say that?

Yeah, pretty much.

Oh, okay, gotcha. We didn't even think about that one.

LHK is beyond EPIC.

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2011, 03:41:32 PM »

What makes you say that?

Yeah, pretty much.

Oh, okay, gotcha. We didn't even think about that one.

:neverusethis:

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #188 on: April 02, 2011, 06:58:15 PM »

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Obey the hef, for he is daddy!
« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »
NO MORE QUOTE PYRAMIDS!

LHK is beyond EPIC.

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2011, 08:04:15 PM »
meh, while i was bored at work today, i was thinking about this.

i think it's impossible to generalize what attracts a guy to a girl, because everybody is different, and attracted by different things. Some guys are attracted by a personality, and some by looks. And to the guys attracted by looks, to each his own. someguys like blonde hair, some dark hair, etc.

I myself am attracted to a big bank account.

There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Uncle Ricky wants YOU to show some respek

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2011, 08:08:59 PM »
That just about sums it up.
/thread

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2011, 08:11:49 PM »
I myself am attracted to a big bank account.

Aramatheis...Don't you mean this post "adds it up"? :neverusethis:

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »
Still trying to figure out why I am attracted to Rina. Electromagnetism baby

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2011, 08:20:43 PM »
:lol

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2011, 08:34:28 PM »
Still trying to figure out why I am attracted to Rina.
Because she is good looking and smart. So opposites attract.

I'm joking girls has cooties.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2011, 08:36:53 PM »

Hey, I can solve differential equations, I can be has smart.

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Why yes, I AM bored at work! How did you guess?
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2011, 08:42:29 PM »

It's only natural that you may find yourself with strange feelings that you can't really explain. It's a part of every boy's life, and it's known as 'puberty'. Of course, most boys experience this in their early teens, not in their twenties, so that raises some questions about your horrible malfunctioning body, but it's nothing that denial can't cure. We'll probably just be mourning you earlier than most everyone else here, because frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if your body just said "Fuck it" well before one of the old fogeys kicks the bucket from natural causes, or I piss off the wrong guy in the wrong bar.

Anyway, you may notice there might be some physical changes going on, as well. For most boys, this involves growing hair in new places and the descending of their balls, but in your case, having no balls and already being fully covered in a disgusting carpet of matted fur and Cheetos crumbs, I have no idea exactly what will be taking place. Who knows? Maybe you're the gross, slimy, disgusting caterpillar about to emerge into a beautiful butterfly. But not fucking likely. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's only natural that you're going to find yourself attracted to girls now. I know it's surprising to you, and to the rest of us as well, because we were all pretty sure that you shag barnyard animals.

But hey, welcome to what I'm sure will have to pass as your manhood! Enjoy your crush on Rina, and remember, if it turns into stalking, you can expect a shitload of us DTFers to arrive at your home with pitchforks and torches. Sweet dreams!

LHK is beyond EPIC.

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2011, 08:42:47 PM »

If your so smart what is 2 + 2?

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »

Don't you both live in florida?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »

It's only natural that you may find yourself with strange feelings that you can't really explain. It's a part of every boy's life, and it's known as 'puberty'. Of course, most boys experience this in their early teens, not in their twenties, so that raises some questions about your horrible malfunctioning body, but it's nothing that denial can't cure. We'll probably just be mourning you earlier than most everyone else here, because frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if your body just said "Fuck it" well before one of the old fogeys kicks the bucket from natural causes, or I piss off the wrong guy in the wrong bar.

Anyway, you may notice there might be some physical changes going on, as well. For most boys, this involves growing hair in new places and the descending of their balls, but in your case, having no balls and already being fully covered in a disgusting carpet of matted fur and Cheetos crumbs, I have no idea exactly what will be taking place. Who knows? Maybe you're the gross, slimy, disgusting caterpillar about to emerge into a beautiful butterfly. But not fucking likely. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's only natural that you're going to find yourself attracted to girls now. I know it's surprising to you, and to the rest of us as well, because we were all pretty sure that you shag barnyard animals.

But hey, welcome to what I'm sure will have to pass as your manhood! Enjoy your crush on Rina, and remember, if it turns into stalking, you can expect a shitload of us DTFers to arrive at your home with pitchforks and torches. Sweet dreams!

That's about what your dad told you last year, right? But replace Rina with Nick and replace Cheetos with Four Loko.

2 + 2

=2(1 + 1)

=2(2)

=4

Yeah, I think she lives 2 hours away in Orlando. I live on the coast, 10 minutes from the beach.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
Re: Why yes, I AM bored at work! How did you guess?
« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2011, 08:50:23 PM »

....O_O

:|

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #202 on: April 02, 2011, 08:59:21 PM »

That's about what your dad told you last year, right? But replace Rina with Nick and replace Cheetos with Four Loko.

2 + 2

=2(1 + 1)

=2(2)

=4

Yeah, I think she lives 2 hours away in Orlando. I live on the coast, 10 minutes from the beach.

holy shit dude, you must be close to me.
There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #203 on: April 02, 2011, 09:02:54 PM »
What city are you in?

And Rina, don't be afraid.

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #204 on: April 02, 2011, 09:03:12 PM »
2 + 2

=2(1 + 1)

=2(2)

=4
Holy shit he is smart.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #205 on: April 02, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »
What city are you in?

And Rina, don't be afraid.

How could I ever be afraid of you?  :laugh:

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #206 on: April 02, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out why Rina is attracted to me.

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2011, 09:05:07 PM »

She obviously likes me more

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2011, 09:11:15 PM »

Oh, dear...

Offline ScioPath

• the king of dance
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »

Guys guys guys you're making her feel uncomfortable.

Besides, it's obvious she likes me the best.