Author Topic: The Oasis Thread.  (Read 21661 times)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Re: The Oasis Thread.
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2024, 09:46:19 AM »
Watched the video for "Familiar To Millions" this week and currently watching the "Lord Don't Slow Me Down" doc.

Noel is touring the UK this spring and summer... I may try to get over and see my kid and maybe catch a show.  Now that Mike is back in DT, I'm not sure there's a band I want to see get back together more than Oasis. 

EDIT:  I don't really intimidate easy (though I also tend to be overly respectful in those situations since I don't want to be "that guy" that gets made fun of as soon as I leave the room) but I think I would be intimated by meeting Noel. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 10:53:23 AM by Stadler »

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
Re: The Oasis Thread.
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2024, 03:09:22 AM »
Noel is touring the UK this spring and summer... I may try to get over and see my kid and maybe catch a show.  Now that Mike is back in DT, I'm not sure there's a band I want to see get back together more than Oasis. 

Noel has such a chip on his shoulder regarding Liam, the only way I could see them together is if Liam's career had been a massive flop and he had to go  begging back to Noel.   Unfortunately for Noel, Liam's post Oasis career is on the up (since he gave up trying to write songs himself!) and his more recent output is outselling Noel's High Flying Birds - which must really burn with Noel!