Author Topic: RouletteMania! v. Do It, Gregg!  (Read 138390 times)

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
Ask TAC

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
It seems we have a death wish round to deal with.

Hopefully this means "death wish" in the fashion of the 1974 vigilante exploitation film (just being clear for TAC's benefit) and not in the everybody's selections are progressively worse fashion.  :biggrin:

I love Charles Bronson and Deathwish. Any lines that will be in today’s quiz I’ve long since forgotten.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
i hope someone targetted & eliminated stadler otherwise this roulette is gonna be delayed all weekend long :P

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
That somewhat true for me as well. I only really check DTF on the weekends during morning coffee. I could make an exception this weekend if the Sheik survives today.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
It could be a nice idea hitting pause for the week-end and focusing on ariich's roulette upcoming results though

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
 :tup
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
It could be a nice idea hitting pause for the week-end and focusing on ariich's roulette upcoming results though
or home's  :\
i feel like the weekend's gonna kill the momentum here though but it at least gives me time to regroup and figure out the worst possible songs to send

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
i hope someone targetted & eliminated stadler otherwise this roulette is gonna be delayed all weekend long :P

I was thinking the same thing.
Ask TAC

He won't remember either.  :lol

The TAC jokes just write themselves, don't they?

I approve of the cheaters.   :tup
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!

I took an opposite tack; I'm hoping someone has targeted and eliminated you so we don't have to hear all the whining.   ;) :) :)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
That somewhat true for me as well. I only really check DTF on the weekends during morning coffee. I could make an exception this weekend if the Sheik survives today.

And I will too, if it keeps things moving. I know what my next couple submissions will be, so it can move fairly quickly.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4

I took an opposite tack; I'm hoping someone has targeted and eliminated you so we don't have to hear all the whining.   ;) :) :)

OHHHHH SHIT

I'm crying  :rollin
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
y'all can target me if you want but last round should make it evident you won't be eliminating me if you do  :loser:

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
 :lol

It's official: killing momentum is impossible at this point, on purpose or not.

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
The pretty boi talking smack now? Let's see if he can still talk after give him tracheotomy...from the long way. Jabroni, whiner.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni

Thats, well...kinda frightening, actually.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member

perfect  :rollin

glad to see i have made podaar waste his target again, too

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator

:hifive:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
I don't know:

Two submissions are a blatant "Fock you, Indi"

One is a mild "Fock you, Indi"

One is cheating like a first marriage Indi

One is borderline cheating

One I'm gonna get tonight and I have hopes it rocks like Charles Bronson

I look like the kind of guy who has a bottle of beer in my hand and sends rock.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
Re: RouletteMania! v. Shots Fired!
« Reply #2576 on: May 08, 2020, 05:07:14 PM »
Today's fortune cookie: “Don't trust rankings in growlie rounds.”

Click Here

And then Here!

Fock the Watchmen, this is the smiley face people love. To the sound of thunderous cheers, here comes MicKISS Foley, sharing the spotlight with his trusted friend,  a '70s dressed Mr. Socko.

Never one to be upstaged in the audience's eye, Shawn ParaMichaels points to the cameras and – flashing the Degeneration X Growlie Sign – warns Mr McMahon:

“This is my ring, I'm untouchable, I can do whatever I want. Fock you and your wimpy cowardly delicate ears!”

Vindi Mac clenches his jaw, summons Sgt Slaughter with a quick nod, and sends him backstage with a message. Something's definitely brewing.

The crowd is overjoyed by the act of open rebellion, tempting the Fabulous DogBird to follow suit. The NederMarvel jumps on the turnbuckle, flips a finger to the promoter and shouts:

“I'm raping your growlie allergic eardrums, you corrupt fock. Listen to the resultaten of sound nog bring propey!

MacMahon graciously responds:

Amidst the turmoil, the Fogey Madmen Allegiance is sharpening a new aggression strategy; King George is suddenly wearing a pair of self-made brass knuckles (no link here. It's a private file, ask the king if you want to give it a listen), while the Sheik is brandishing his flagpole, signed by Ike Willis.

Sting is fuming; he doesn't like other wrestlers using weapons. He feels he's the only one worthy enough to sport an anxiety-inducing weapon, and time has come to let the MormIron bully know. A Bjorkish Sneak Attack Swing … and a miss! The Sheik will never know how fortunate he has been bending down to pick up his fallen golden tooth from the floor at the right time.

“What the fock is that dude smiling for?”, is thinking the DogBird projecting himself towards Foley with a vicious Father of All Orcs Spear, only to be matadored out of the way by the deceptively clumsy stunt virtuoso, and straight into Michaels' grasp.

“Hi. Go fetch some Corn in the stands” - whispers the Heartbreak Kid before performing a The Great Debate's Evil Twin Flying Forearm Smash sending both the Dog and the Bird straight onto the barricades outside the ring. It would be a perfect moment to posture, but three unwise men have other plans.

As synchronised as only three lunatics can randomly be, the Merry Old Timers crowd the young heel; The Sheik pounding with Burnt Weeny Sandwich Knees, Foley with Astbury Sings Page Headbutts, and finally The Animal laying the Showstopper's body on the top rope while eating a Kinda The Real Thing Buckle.  ParaMichaels is hanging by hope's last rope, and he tries a desp … wait a minute!

Why is the crowd cheering, Gene?

“Oh, my god! It can't be!”

“Yes, it can”

Click Here!

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2577 on: May 08, 2020, 05:08:35 PM »
And as the crowd's intoxicating roars reach decibels hitherto unimagined, the spotlights swivel toward a behemoth bolting toward the sweat-soaked ring from backstage! Dusty Rhodes delivers a Bionic Elbow to the security guards half his size, and they collapse in a heap.

"SHAWN MICHAELS!" he roars as he climbs into the ring. The crowd screams! The rumble pauses! Confusion reigns! "They had to drag me out of the ring, but I'm back, daddy! You and me!"

Shawn Michaels, dazed and confused, moves too slowly. Dusty Rhodes crashes into him! Both bounce off the ropes, but The American Dream grabs him by the waist, picks him up, and heaves him over the top rope! The crowd drowns out the sickening thud with its deafening furor. Dusty rips the mic out of the referee's hand again.

"The Heartbreak Kid comes out and talks about how greatly he defeated Dusty Rhodes The American Dream! Shawn Michaels, the only boy, yes I said boy, to walk into RouletteMania with a t-shirt and jeans on, while everybody else was standing in line to get in, while everybody else went through the proper channels, and they said yes sir, Mr. Rhodes, come on and sit down, that's The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes! And you came in with the cheap tricks, breakin' the rules, actin' a fool, now look atcha. Now look atcha! That's the winer and diner with kings and queens! That's the man that rolls in the mud with the brothers, that's the same guy! Now look atcha! Over the rope, down on the ground, now look atcha! They call you the Heartbreak Kid, they should call you the Broken Heart Kid, 'cause I just stepped all over it! You ain't seen the last of me, daddy. I've been down in the mud and I've spilled a lot of blood, and I got a lot more coming, just you wait. Shawn Michaels, if you dare, meet me in the ring fair and square! From me to you, America, Dusty Rhodes The American Dream, good night, I will be back with a vengeance!! ROULETTEMANIA TWENTY-TWENTY!!"

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #2578 on: May 08, 2020, 05:10:45 PM »
And here we are. Four men, four corners, and bagpipes sounding from afar.

Challenges:

Podaar, Stadler, king targeted Cyril
Cyril targeted Elite
Elite targeted Stadler
Puppies targeted Podaar

Eliminated:

Elite. You've made leaps and bounds from my last roulette, as you rarely failed to hit me with great freaky stuff. You've been betrayed by the orcs, is all. Thank you, bro.

Cyril. As usual, you gave me a couple of tunes I just can't stop listening to - and I thank you deeply - before the orcs focked you too. Plus, you make a hell of a heel, which takes big balls and makes this Rumble +100% funnier..

Survivors:

Puppies
Podaar
king
Stadler

Song Standings:

We Used to Cut the Grass – Woodpecker
Rival Sons – Feral Roots
Groom Lake – The Men in Black
Warpaint – Elephants
Shade Empire – Anti-Life Saviour
Wilderun – The Tyranny of Imagination

romdrums, life's a bitch, and she's back in heat.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2579 on: May 08, 2020, 05:15:51 PM »
If anyone wants to hear my song it is a song from my band in the early 90's. I will send it to you.  I play guitar and sign background vocals.

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2580 on: May 08, 2020, 05:16:03 PM »

Yes! The bruising on your starfish will fade in few days, Michaels, jobroni. #FUCKBEAUTYAGERULES

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: RouletteMania! v. Friday Night Is Alright for Fighting
« Reply #2581 on: May 08, 2020, 05:31:08 PM »
Okay good, go get them Podaar and Puppies!
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2582 on: May 08, 2020, 05:33:32 PM »
If anyone wants to hear my song it is a song from my band in the early 90's. I will send it to you.  I play guitar and sign background vocals.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2583 on: May 08, 2020, 05:36:37 PM »
Sing! :lol

I must be dyslexic. lol

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #2584 on: May 08, 2020, 05:39:48 PM »
How did I miss the Iron Sheik's gigantic head with that swing! :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #2585 on: May 08, 2020, 06:04:26 PM »
a dyslexic (king) walks into a bra

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2586 on: May 08, 2020, 06:14:16 PM »
maybe i misunderstood how much you hated orcs after the growlie round :P oh well, i feel like i did more than enough here anyways  :lol

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #2587 on: May 08, 2020, 06:24:00 PM »
I’d say you did great  :tup

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2588 on: May 08, 2020, 06:25:52 PM »
i managed to eliminate someone in all three rounds of this i sent for, so, yeah  :lol

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2589 on: May 08, 2020, 06:25:58 PM »
While I'm thrilled that Cyril is eliminated, I've got to admit that Shade Empire - Anti-Life Saviour is a damn fine song and I like it a lot.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.