Author Topic: Fin del Mundo, from Argentina  (Read 145 times)

Offline Sebastián Pratesi

Fin del Mundo, from Argentina
« on: April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM »
Just wanted to share my love for Fin del Mundo (End of The World), a rock band from my country. They sound a bit like The Cure or Cocteau Twins. (To me, anyway.) Their music is gorgeous.

The girls started playing 5 years ago, and are currently experiencing a great deal of success. This year alone, the band was part of the local edition of the Lollapalooza festival, played a few shows in Brazil, and is about to embark on its second European tour!

Here are a couple of cool, recent videos:

You can listen to the 8 songs they've released so far on Spotify et al. But, because I'm a Bandcamp type of guy, here you go: https://findelmundo.bandcamp.com

Hope you like them! And, if you happen to be in Europe during August, try going to one of their shows. I saw them live a few months ago, and they sounded amazing.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Re: Fin del Mundo, from Argentina
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 12:48:14 PM »
Fellow Argentinian here, somehow I hadn't heard of them! Giving some of the songs on Spotify a listen right now, sounds lovely.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 03:41:49 PM »
Fellow Argentinian here, somehow I hadn't heard of them! Giving some of the songs on Spotify a listen right now, sounds lovely.

¡Vamos!  :metal

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 02:56:10 AM »
As the saying goes, no hay dos sin tres  :smiley:. Their album is quite lovely. I'll check their touring schedule and see about those european dates. I'd very much like to support them if I can.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 02:04:24 PM »
As the saying goes, no hay dos sin tres  :smiley:. Their album is quite lovely. I'll check their touring schedule and see about those european dates. I'd very much like to support them if I can.
¡Copado!

Por ahora, parece que solo tienen anunciadas dos fechas, una en España y otra en Suiza. Pero seguro que irán anunciando las demás pronto.

By the way: today, the band started recording their new album!