Author Topic: Legend of Zelda Official DTF Discussion Thread  (Read 110336 times)

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
  • and the gas has been cut off
Re: Legend of Zelda Official DTF Discussion Thread
« Reply #420 on: November 21, 2011, 08:44:10 AM »
Those sound like game foibles I can live with
can't wait to try it!

Offline Cable

« Reply #421 on: November 21, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
After the first three hours, I have to say I'm pretty underwhelmed.  Granted, I haven't even made it to the first dungeon yet, so I may change my mind.  However, there are two glaring issues that I have so far:

1)  Handholding

This may change once I move out of the "tutorial" stage, but I'm worried that Fi is going to be the new Navi.  From pointing out the obvious to just plain interrupting gameplay, I'm already getting sick of her. 

2)  Relying on Motion Plus for on-screen aiming

This baffles me.  Why they made the change from using the camera to accelerometer control, I don't know, but it's not for the better.  Whatever gains there might have been in smoothness of cursor movement are lost when you have to constantly re-calibrate the Wii-mote.  The problem is that it re-calibrates the center position whenever you enter an aiming mode (be it dowsing, firing a slingshot, moving through a menu, etc.).  So if your Wii-mote isn't pointed at the center of the screen when you enter that mode, it can be off by quite a bit.  While re-calibrating is relatively painless (you have to hit "down" on the D-pad to re-calibrate) it gets old real fast.  The fact that they added this "quick feature" means they knew this was a problem.

That said, the actual combat with the sword is MUCH better than in Twilight Princess.  It really does swing where you want (you can even swing upwards if you want).  The only time it doesn't replicate your movements exactly is when jabbing with it (can't jab in a specific direction), which isn't a big deal at all.

I have not gotten far enough to hear, agree, or counter your comments on the aiming. However, I do not agree that the pressing down was tacked on when they realized it had issues. In Wii Sports Resort, when playing table tennis, the option was also there to press down. And I would often press down after each point, especially when playing the higher leveled opponents for the best sync.

However, I will agree with the sword combat. It is a beyond satisfying experience...this is really what I expected out of the Wii.

I hope this bodes well for the future of Nintendo w/ the Wii U. I hope they build on the positive motion control in Skyward, and do not scrap it completely for a Wii/DS hybrid. However, something makes me doubt that their 1st party titles will focus more motion than on the touch.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 02:15:49 PM by CableX 1814 »
---

Offline Fiery Winds

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #422 on: November 21, 2011, 04:42:22 PM »
I don't mean it was tacked on as an afterthought.  It just comes across as a workaround rather than a fix.  Coming from Twilight Princess where I didn't have to worry about calibration at all during gameplay, it irks me.  Especially in scenarios where I can't fix it right away, like flying the beetle.  I shoot it and have to bend over backwards just to gain any altitude.

Now that I think about it a little more, I think I can see their reasoning for using motion plus rather than the camera.  Using the motion plus, you can utilize the full range of motion of the controller without worrying that line of sight with the sensor is cut off.  What I want to know then, is why do they have you calibrate the flat orientation of the remote at the beginning if they essentially re-calibrate it when you go into aiming mode?

EDIT:  I hate to add another complaint because there's a great game underneath these mechanics.  When I go to a shop, I just want a "What have you got?" "Oh, a little of this, a little of that".  Instead, I have to select each item to get a description as well as a salespitch from an Asian caricature who gets offended if I don't buy it.  Check out the next item?  SAME THING. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 04:59:03 PM by Fiery Winds »

Offline Scard

• Custom Title
  • RORORO
« Reply #423 on: November 22, 2011, 12:29:53 AM »
Just landed in Eldin Volcano. This game is amazing.

Offline Pols Voice

• Did ya see the latest Nintendo newsletter?
« Reply #424 on: November 22, 2011, 12:37:20 AM »
Amazon still hasn't shipped mine. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-
WHOA, NICE GRAPHICS!

Offline Pols Voice

« Reply #425 on: November 22, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »
OverClocked ReMix just came out with an 18 track remix album with songs from throughout the Zelda series called 25YEARLEGEND. I'm listening now and it's got some very cool stuff. Check it out, peeps: https://ocremix.org/
WHOA, NICE GRAPHICS!

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #426 on: November 26, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »
I'm only on the first dungeon and the first boss is already kicking my ass.  :lol

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #427 on: November 26, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
So, I've played this game for a few hours now, and I have to say I'm REALLY enjoying it so far :D

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #428 on: November 26, 2011, 02:52:26 PM »
Just beat the first boss after I posted that.  :lol Like Will, I am definitely enjoying the game. I'm not too sure how I feel about the controls. A lot of times it won't do what i want it to. But the story/atmosphere/scenery of the game is just so incredible... and it's giving me the same feeling i got when i played OoT. I only got that at the end of Wind Waker and not much at all for Twilight Princess... so that's always a good sign!  :laugh:

Offline Scard

• Custom Title
  • RORORO
« Reply #429 on: November 27, 2011, 02:15:24 AM »
So far it has been amazing. I just beat the 5th temple and it was great, and kinda unusual. This game is probably my favourite Zelda game.

Offline zepp-head

« Reply #430 on: November 27, 2011, 10:17:23 PM »
Just got to the Ancient Cistern.  Really glad this game started to pick up once you get to the Lanayru province.  I'm probably in the minority here, but until that point I feel Twilight Princess was a much better game, still not sure which one I like more but time will tell.

Hyrule is starting to open up with more areas which is nice, since I feel the map really does suffer from having three unconnected areas.

I'm probably one of the bigger fans of the series here and was excited for this game for the past year and a half, but I can't make apologies anymore, the graphics are bad, no two ways about it.  Sure it's impressionistic or whatever, but EVERYTHING looks like garbage from far away, and a lot of it doesn't look good up close either.  I've played it on three separate televisions so far and none of them make it look like a modern day video game.  I was never really sold on the art style either, which made the tone of the beginning of the game hard to stomach (and it was already paced far too slow). 

That said, there are a lot of positives and some of the puzzles really made me stop and think about what I had to do next.  Hopefully the game continues at the pace it's at right now.

Also, the orchestral CD that came in the bundle is AMAZING.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #431 on: November 28, 2011, 05:39:40 AM »
I'm not too sure how I feel about the controls. A lot of times it won't do what i want it to.

Same. But for the most part it's been okay

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #432 on: November 28, 2011, 05:43:53 AM »
I'm probably in the minority here, but until that point I feel Twilight Princess was a much better game

Not at all. OoT and TP will forever be my all-time favorite Zelda games, and I'm not even sure which of those I like more. Also I feel like TP was the same, where the beginning had me very on the fence, and as the game went on I came around to it.
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline Scard

• Custom Title
  • RORORO
« Reply #433 on: November 28, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »
Nearing the end, I'm totally feeling like they made the game longer for the sake of making it longer. I thought I was going to be done almost 10 hours ago. Anyway, great game. I think  it's the best they've done since OoT, and maybe ties with it.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #434 on: November 28, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »
I just got the Legend of Zelda 3DS :D

I are a happy panda

Offline Pols Voice

« Reply #435 on: December 11, 2011, 11:18:05 AM »
I have to say I'm very disappointed in Skyward Sword. I just fought some Wind Fish knockoff and now have to go back to the desert, forest, and volcano AGAIN? Three unconnected areas with a sparse sky hubworld is just not working for me. I don't feel there's any real exploration: just walk from here to there in a dungeon-like "overworld" at the constant goading of Fi, then do the actual dungeon, then repeat. I'm usually easy to please when it comes to Zelda games, too. So many things just feel off. Is there ever any nighttime exploration outside of the town?
WHOA, NICE GRAPHICS!

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #436 on: December 11, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
Huh, I highly disagree, all I do is explore, while doing the story line, and the sky is a lot of fun so far. 

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #437 on: December 12, 2011, 07:37:09 AM »
I tried playing the 3DS version of Master Quest yesterday.

That double damage thing + extra monsters really fucks you over :|

Offline zepp-head

« Reply #438 on: December 12, 2011, 08:08:43 AM »
I have to say I'm very disappointed in Skyward Sword. I just fought some Wind Fish knockoff and now have to go back to the desert, forest, and volcano AGAIN? Three unconnected areas with a sparse sky hubworld is just not working for me. I don't feel there's any real exploration: just walk from here to there in a dungeon-like "overworld" at the constant goading of Fi, then do the actual dungeon, then repeat. I'm usually easy to please when it comes to Zelda games, too. So many things just feel off. Is there ever any nighttime exploration outside of the town?

I'm more on this side of the argument.  I think the "explorability" of the game is hurt by having a segmented map, both in the three unconnected areas and in having the whole map pretty much be dungeon-like.  And while I haven't hit every aspect of the game, I have completed it, and no I never explored at night outside of Skyloft. 

I find it kind of odd that so many prefer this game to Twilight Princess, since a lot of the complaints about that game were that it was too linear and held your hand, and I feel Skyward Sword is even more guilty of those things. 

I also agree that the game drags toward the end.  The pacing when you beat the Fire Sanctuary makes it feel like you're practically done.  You're told to find the Triforce, but darn it all, nobody knows where it is.  Find and free Levias, revisit the three areas AGAIN, get the songs from the dragons, do the Silent Realm (worst part of the game) AGAIN but this time in Skyloft, find the other stone thingy, open the final...dungeon?, get the goodies, fight Ghirahim again, and THEN fight the final boss.  The game spends almost a third of the play time winding down toward the end.  Also, while he does a lot of damage, there really isn't much to the final fight.  Especially after a four stage final boss in Twilight Princess (each with different mechanics), a two stage fight with the same basic battle tactics seems a little lacking.

I do applaud trying to make something out of the continuity between games, but some of the things, especially the explanation for Ganon's existence, are so tenuous I wonder why they bother addressing it at all.

Overall great game, but maybe I just don't look for the same things out of a Zelda game as some of the other gamers do.

Offline Cable

« Reply #439 on: December 15, 2011, 08:15:09 PM »

-snip-

-snip-

I find it kind of odd that so many prefer this game to Twilight Princess, since a lot of the complaints about that game were that it was too linear and held your hand, and I feel Skyward Sword is even more guilty of those things. 

-snip snip-

Overall great game, but maybe I just don't look for the same things out of a Zelda game as some of the other gamers do.

I cannot recall much of TP at all. Which is ironic, as I think I spent 60 plus hours at least on it; maybe 70 or 80? But I did not consider it worst or better than Ocarina, LttP and etc.

At this point, I LOVE SS. I do not really rate the games over each other, because each brought something different. As great as LttP was, it was really a huge expansion of the original; not completely changing it up like OoT.

The reason SS is great to me is simply the gameplay; I am having FUN with this. I love the more intense fights (Lizardos or whatever,) and boss fights; and I feel I have to stand up for the total experience. Yeah, the motion controls are off at times; I cannot get a horizontal slice to fire 100% to save my life. And flying is a bit dull and hard at points; I will agree with a faster transportation system (and not having Skyloft load each time I drop off). However, I have no problem with the center based aiming items; as someone else said, just make sure you are pointing to whatever you want as the center point before engaging it.

Fighting enemies is just a simple joy. The last modern game I got was SC2. And sure, that is fun...but SS is a different type of fun.

It really is a shame Nintendo finally got motion controls mostly right in one of their A games at the end of the console's life. Metroid Prime 3 was a great first step, but Zelda just has that much more. Luckily, the official word is now that the motion controls in Zelda are here to stay. Although I will probably not get a Wii U, I am glad to hear this. Much like the guy who did the IGN.com review said in a podcast; he does not want to play another Zelda without motion controls; I agree 100%. They added a great deal of interactivity.

As far as the attempts at changing the formula or whatever, nothing really has bugged me. I do not mind the Metroid styled connected worlds, but I like Metroid a lot, and feel it is the forgotten franchise out the big 3. I do believe the RPG additions were half measured, so I hope those are expanded in the next title. But the little additions are welcome, and fetch quests do not bother me; but I would not be disappointed if they removed or altered that.
---

Offline Fiery Winds

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #440 on: December 24, 2011, 02:20:24 AM »
Pretty big development regarding the official Zelda timeline.  It's not 100% confirmed, but it seems to make sense.

https://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1215301p1.html

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #441 on: December 24, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »
Man, I wish Nintendo would hurry up with that original Zelda game they're releasing for the 3DS. Need more Zelda.

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #442 on: December 24, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »
Nice find, FW. That's pretty huge, and that Timeline A deal is really unexpected.
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline Cable

« Reply #443 on: December 24, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »
Pretty big development regarding the official Zelda timeline.  It's not 100% confirmed, but it seems to make sense.

https://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1215301p1.html

While the timeline helps, my earlier opinion of these games being reboots or reimagines still stands. There are many Links, Zeldas and Ganons, or a woman in distress, and an evil guy. So to me, there is no cohesive whole or timeline because the scenarios are the same, and the same character archetypes are reset for each game. So even if SS happened before OoT, it does not matter to me because the character beginnings are reset and re-explained.

I never thought of Nintendo as having great, tight stories...they started making games when that was not needed.

That said, the 3 timeline branches thing is cool!
---

Offline Fiery Winds

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #444 on: December 24, 2011, 11:56:01 AM »
It really is, but it makes a lot of sense (granted, I'm not as well versed as others regarding the timeline).  I always figured two timelines branching off of one; child Link branching off into another child Link or adult Link after OoT.  This worked well for some games, but left others being forced into a position where it could fit, but just didn't feel right.  The third timeline (at first glance) addresses those games pretty ingeniously. 

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #445 on: December 24, 2011, 12:53:41 PM »
I'm on the final boss. Spent the past few days trying to get all of the treasures I had missed.... really having difficulty getting the last 3 heart pieces from the mini games.  :lol Also I have one other heart piece somewhere but I don't know which one I'm missing.

Just got the Hylian Shield... all the bottles... think I'm ready to wrap up the game tonight.  :hat Will post my thoughts on SS once I do.

Offline Implode

• Lord of the Squids
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #446 on: December 24, 2011, 06:47:58 PM »
I heard that that timeline was confirmed. Is it true?

Offline Mosh

• For I have dined on honeydew!
« Reply #447 on: December 24, 2011, 07:37:24 PM »
Just beat Zelda II. Fuck yea.  :metal
But Shadow Link was so incredibly easy.

Also, I'm not really happy about the timeline being revealed. I liked how they kept it open to speculation.
New Animal Soup scifi space opera for fans of Porcupine Tree, Mastodon, Iron Maiden: Chariots of the Gods

https://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/chariots-of-the-gods

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #448 on: December 24, 2011, 09:50:46 PM »
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
I have to say I really enjoyed this game, and the experience itself was just as good if not better than Ocarina of Time. The depth of the story, characters, atmosphere, and scenery was spectacular and a vast improvement over previous Zelda titles. Link seemed to have more personality than any other game before. The music, like any Legend of Zelda game was superb. Perfectly fit the mood of the scene every time. And that orchestrated Great Fairy theme in the main menu.... damn!

So how about the gameplay? That is where my only complaints with this game lie, and for many that is the most important part of the gaming experience after all. The 1:1 controls were interesting, but the learning curve was a bit steep. That will be a pro or a con for different people, but personally I kind of liked the extra challenge a lot of the earlier dungeons had. However, once you figured out the weaknesses of each enemy, it became a lot easier.

I do have quite a few complaints about the game however. I know a lot of people praised the 1:1 controls, but I found a lot of times Link would not do what I wanted him to do. For example, I would be thrusting the nunchuck forward but Link would not bring forth his shield. Similary, I would accidently spin attack or vertical slash if I moved my left hand just a little bit. I understand that if you take your time, these things tend to occur less, but there were a lot of times were time wasn't something I had a lot of, or I was being surrounded by a lot of enemies. The flying mechanism was a bit strange as well and it got pretty redundant. Although there were a lot of little islands throughout the sky, most of them had nothing on them or simply just a treasure chest. It kind of took the fun out of exploring the sky. Sky diving and swimming were also VERY figidty, although I got the hang of diving towards the end of the game. And of course, the wii motion plus doesn't use the wii sensor bar and it often needed to be recalibrated, which was a BIG pain in the ass, especially during boss fights. During Tentalus, my bow would go haywire as I frantically tried to get it to point where I wanted it to go without being slammed by a tentacle. Every time you reset the game, it will give you a screen telling you about a treasure every time you pick one up. There were a few times where I accidentally picked up something, and Link PUTS HIS SWORD AND SHIELD DOWN WHEN YOU DO IT. Once you press 'A' past the screen, you're very likely to receive damage since the game rendered you defenesless. The same with Fii, any time you would talk to her you would be vulnerable immediately after. Very annoying.

However, my biggest complaint was with the dungeons. I found the dungeons in this game extremely lackluster. I defeated almost all of them within one day. Most of the dungeons were only a couple rooms large. There were a couple times I got stuck, which is nice, but there was so little substance to the dungeons themselves that it didn't feel challenging or very rewarding. I didn't even realize the pirate ship was a dungeon at first because of how tiny it was, I thought it would be a mini dungeon like the Ice Cave in OOT. But nope, then I got the boss key and face palmed a bit. :lol The Fire Sanctuary was probably the most interesting of the dungeons and provided the most challenge. I thought having to do the Skyview Temple twice was kind of a cop out, since I think there might have been one new room and that was it. They just added some harder enemies and that was more or less it. While the dungeons were kind of weak, the quest itself still took a long time for me to beat. My final time was around 55 hours, but that included all of the side quests and exploring. Nintendo said the main game would last atleast 40 hours, and I think that is a fair representation. You certainly DO get your money's worth with this game.

Now that my complaints are out of the way, let's get to the good stuff! A lot of people complained about the graphics when they were first shown. Personally, I've never had a problem with the Zelda graphics. Each game is different and brings a new personality to the games. But I have to say that these might be my favorite graphics, even more than Twilight Princess. Everyone raved about how dark TP was, but I feel that SS was just so vibrant and interesting. The cinematics in the game were literally breathtaking, I will admit that I teared up several times during the more emotional parts of the game, and I think that is the first time a game has done that to me. The story and development of the characters shone throughout the game. The exchange between Link and Zelda when you first travel to the past might be one of my favorite video game scenes ever, and as I traveled back to the present, I actually felt a sense of sadness come over me. The ending of the game was amazing as well, and I don't want to spoil that for anyone, so find out for yourself!

The treasure hunting was a fun little side quest to try and upgrade your items. The bugs were kind of worthless to me, as I didn't use a single potion until the very last boss. The mini games were VERY challenging, at least to me. The only one I completed was the Bamboo and Bug games, and neither of them provided heart pieces so they didn't help me much :p (although you do need to beat the bug game to get the gratitude crystals... more on that soon). My highest score in the archery game was somewhere in the 400s. I don't know why I can't get over 600 in that, but I can't. The other two mini games I only tried once, with the fun fun island game seeming to be more luck than anything and the cart game something i just don't think I will be able to accomplish. I found most of the Godess Cubes, and those remaining are just rupees. The gratitude crystal quests seemed more like chores than anything, but they gave you something to do when you wanted to take a break from the dungeons. The side quests were nowhere near as fun or complex as the ones in previous 3D Zelda games, but there was still a lot to keep you busy.

The bosses in the game were very good. I thought Girahim was a great villian, and the first time I encountered him he gave me the creeps and I couldn't wait to whoop his ass. :P These sword bosses/enemies were definitely the hardest enemies in the game for me, as you really had to watch their movements carefully. Still, I found most of the time I would swing blindly hoping to make contact. :lol Scaldra was really boring, just the typical throw a bomb in it's mouth type of thing. The Imprissoned fight was really redundant, but at the same time it was probably one of the more stressful fights (third time) and certainly VERY intimidating the first time you encounter it. Tentalus was another boss that gave me a lot of trouble, as the first two times I fought it I kept getting pushed off the edge during the last stage of the fight. However, the last two bosses in the game were by far the most stressful and fun boss battles in the game. They give you the option to save inbetween the two bosses, which is great because I don't think there is any way I could beat both back to back without being able to refill on hearts/potions. There is also a mini game where you can rebattle the bosses, similiar to the boss mode in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I only did 8, enough to get the shield. I eventually plan on trying to beat them all. It's not as hard as it sounds, since you have the master sword when fighting them and the earlier bosses go down in just a few hits. However, I can imagine the Hero Mode boss battles will be a lot tougher since you take more damage and don't get hearts as often.

The Silent Realm trials were nail biting! Although I got through the first three without dying (actually I might have died once), there were quite a few close calls. The final silent realm was very tough and it took me about 4 or 5 tries before I completed it. The sneaking around parts of Zelda games are always the ones I hate the most just because of how stressful they are, but that is a good thing too. When you DO complete them it is a great feeling. I also liked how each dragon had it's own unique challenge. The water one was my least favorite because of the crappy swimming controls. The fire dragon's quest was a lot of fun though and brought back memories of Wind Waker. The Thunder Dragon's was more of a short puzzle than anything and was the easiest of the bunch.

So all in all, I was very impressed with Skyward Sword. There were a few weak points to the game, but I think the pros outweighed them. I certainly had more fun playing this game than any other game in recent memory. I know a lot of people often will compare newer Zelda releases to Ocarina of Time, but I have to say that this game brought back the same magic I experienced during my first play through of OoT when I was 9. When it comes down to it, I think this had a lot of potential to be the best Zelda game. The developers obviously put a lot of work into making this an enjoyable experience and it really paid off. Aside from the occasional controller problem and the lackluster dungeons, this was a terrific game. And as I said, even though the dungeons seem to be small, the game itself is quite long, so I can't take too much away from it because of that. I know that years from now, I'm still going to have great memories of my first play through of this game.

Final rating: 92/100

SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT

Offline TheVoxyn

• "The X makes it sound cool"
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #449 on: December 25, 2011, 06:50:45 AM »
I wish I could read all that but I still haven't played the game. In a week I shall be re-united with my Wii!

Offline WindMaster

• DTF's Ultimate Frisbee Player
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #450 on: December 25, 2011, 12:02:44 PM »
Received SS for X-Mas. Loving it so far!
I only listen to electro-post dubprog.  You've probably never heard of it.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #451 on: December 26, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
I got SS for xmas... and my Wii isn't recognizing the disc :( What do I do?

Offline Pyroph

« Reply #452 on: December 26, 2011, 10:45:16 AM »
I'm not that knowledgeable with the Wii, but I'd check to see if it's the disc or your Wii that's the problem with reading a disc. If it's the disc problem, I'd return it to where you got it for another, or if you don't have a receipt just go to Walmart.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #453 on: December 26, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
Well I put in the Wii fit disc and that game started up. So maybe just the zelda disc?

Offline Pyroph

« Reply #454 on: December 26, 2011, 11:17:59 AM »
Yeah, but I'd keep trying it a few more times. Sometimes they just don't read for whatever reason. If it never does, just return it. No need to hassle with something that should work in the first place.