Author Topic: The Official Hard Rock / Classic Metal Music Discussion and Memorabilia Thread!  (Read 910660 times)

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
I played it at work (as background music), and I'm listening now with headphones, which is a much better listen.

I forgot to listen to it on my earbuds today while cutting the grass, but I'm giving it a second or third listen now and I'm digging the songs more than my initial listen.  It's amazing how consistent the band has been over the last six records.

As for the new Crue, it sucks and I agree with the comment about it being generic.  I loved the title track to Saints of LA, but haven't cared for anything else.  I remember really liking New Tattoo when it came out.  I think Nikki kind of forgot how to write kickass Crue songs after going full-on contemporary radio rock with Sixx AM (which I never got into). 

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I forgot to listen to it on my earbuds today while cutting the grass, but I'm giving it a second or third listen now and I'm digging the songs more than my initial listen.  It's amazing how consistent the band has been over the last six records.

If anything, it takes a couple of songs to get going but it hits a sweet spot in the middle.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol