Author Topic: The post funny stuff thread v.Aleph-naught  (Read 178956 times)

PMSummer and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pg1067

Re: The post funny stuff thread v.Aleph-naught
« Reply #2905 on: August 03, 2023, 11:23:53 AM »
BAA...AAAAAAAAHHHLLLLL!!!!

:lol
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #2906 on: August 03, 2023, 05:20:17 PM »
 :lol
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline coz

« Reply #2907 on: August 03, 2023, 08:35:33 PM »
~Carlos
We made a land where crap is king and the good don't last too long.
https://www.last.fm/user/coz2112

Offline pg1067

« Reply #2908 on: August 04, 2023, 09:50:58 AM »

"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2910 on: August 06, 2023, 08:27:23 AM »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2911 on: August 06, 2023, 08:29:09 AM »
WOW!! :lol :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #2912 on: August 06, 2023, 09:46:36 AM »
It's stuff like this why my wife and I have separate bathrooms  :lol
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2913 on: August 06, 2023, 09:50:15 AM »
I'm stealing this for Facebook. Get ready of all the females that will give me crap. Lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2914 on: August 06, 2023, 10:19:52 AM »

Different bathrooms was such a game changer in our marriage.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #2915 on: August 07, 2023, 05:15:59 AM »

Different bathrooms was such a game changer in our marriage.

Double vanity for us.  Not that we needed it for this kind of reason - mrs.jingle is the kind of person where 'everything has it's place', so this would drive her absolutely bonkers.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2916 on: August 07, 2023, 09:27:17 AM »

What kind of guy needs his own bathroom? 
Are you giving yourself a perm or something? ;D
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #2917 on: August 07, 2023, 09:59:17 AM »
It's just easier.  We have the same setup.  When I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth or shave, I don't want to deal with a counter full of other people's stuff sitting there that IMO should have been put back in the cabinet.  I need to pull out a cup so I can brush my teeth, and there isn't even a couple square inches of open counter to set it on.  Fuck that.  I just started using the downstairs bathroom, problem solved.  No waiting and plenty of space available.

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #2918 on: August 07, 2023, 11:29:49 AM »
I need to pull out a cup so I can brush my teeth
So this might be one of those "I've been doing it wrong this whole time" things... but why do you need a cup to brush your teeth?

Offline jammindude

« Reply #2919 on: August 07, 2023, 11:42:24 AM »
I need to pull out a cup so I can brush my teeth
So this might be one of those "I've been doing it wrong this whole time" things... but why do you need a cup to brush your teeth?

Ya that baffles me as well.

I hope we’re not about to start another “do you use the fly in your underwear” rant.  :rollin
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #2920 on: August 07, 2023, 12:52:54 PM »
You don't fill a cup with warm water to rinse after?  I'm pretty sure most bathrooms I've seen have a toothbrush and cup sitting there.

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #2921 on: August 07, 2023, 01:05:04 PM »
You don't fill a cup with warm water to rinse after?  I'm pretty sure most bathrooms I've seen have a toothbrush and cup sitting there.

I just use my hand. But a cup makes more sense.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #2922 on: August 07, 2023, 01:10:44 PM »
I just use my hand as well

Offline jammindude

« Reply #2923 on: August 07, 2023, 01:15:23 PM »
Now I feel weird because I just stick my head down and drink from the spigot. (Well…just under. I don’t put my mouth on the spigot because I’m not an animal or a toddler)
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #2924 on: August 07, 2023, 01:20:21 PM »
Now I feel weird because I just stick my head down and drink from the spigot. (Well…just under. I don’t put my mouth on the spigot because I’m not an animal or a toddler)
I have too big of a head to fit in there. :lol

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #2925 on: August 07, 2023, 01:37:53 PM »
Rinsing after you brush washes away the fluoride you just spend money to apply. Best option is to use toothpaste without sodium laurel sulfate, spit it out, and let what's left do its thing.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 01:46:50 PM by El Barto »
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #2926 on: August 07, 2023, 01:39:23 PM »
I have too big of a head to fit in there. :lol

Haha, me too!  But I use my hand (and rarely warm water; I will hit the nozzle over to cool for that part).  No cup.  Or on the odd occasion when I take the toothbrush in the shower, I will use water from the shower head.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #2927 on: August 07, 2023, 02:30:05 PM »

Um...people do realize (I hope) that when a toilet is flushed - especially with the lid up - that aerosolized particles from inside the toilet bowl gets spread over everything, right?

This means a toothbrush left out inside a drinking cup on the counter is probably not anything you'd want inside your mouth.

It is also a good reason why frequently changing any towels that you use that have been hanging on a bar by the shower/toilet is a good idea.

The make-up/curling iron photo looks familiar - when my daughter was still at home, this was the state of her bathroom 99% of the time.  Plus every surface had a thin layer of hair spray - and let's face it - poop on it.  Eeesh.

Saw a TT video the other day of a man who "surprised" his girlfriend by backing her into the bathroom under the pretense of giving her a surprise.  Then on the count of 3 he had her turn around to see he had taken a hammer to every bit of make up she owned.  All in a way to demonstrate (I guess) that he loved her without the make up.  She looked like she wanted to fucking strangle the dude and was literally crying.  I hope like hell she dumped his sorry ass. 
Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2928 on: August 07, 2023, 02:41:20 PM »
What kind of guy would think that's a good idea?  :lol
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #2929 on: August 07, 2023, 03:07:07 PM »

A very dumb one.  But more likely one who doesn't want other dudes hitting on his dolled up girlfriend.  Fear with a heaping dose of jealousy is not a good luck for a dude-bro.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2930 on: August 07, 2023, 03:13:33 PM »

A very dumb one.  But more likely one who doesn't want other dudes hitting on his dolled up girlfriend.  Fear with a heaping dose of jealousy is not a good luck for a dude-bro.

Sounds like a control freak.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2931 on: August 07, 2023, 04:30:34 PM »

I always laugh in this situation.  Maybe the fellas should look after themselves more instead of worrying about the gf so she wouldn't want to look at other guys.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #2932 on: August 07, 2023, 05:07:04 PM »
What is a TT video?

Offline Harmony

« Reply #2933 on: August 07, 2023, 05:23:34 PM »
TikTok

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2934 on: August 07, 2023, 06:44:05 PM »
I don't know if it's ever occurred to me to rinse after brushing my teeth.

But yes, we love our double vanity. Same thing with our nightstands. In mine currently I have my hand cream (relax guys, I work with my hands for a living), my bluetooth headband, the remote for the bedroom TV, and that's it. Hers is literally filled so much is barely closes. If you asked her I bet she couldn't tell you three things that were in there.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #2935 on: August 07, 2023, 07:34:08 PM »

Um...people do realize (I hope) that when a toilet is flushed - especially with the lid up - that aerosolized particles from inside the toilet bowl gets spread over everything, right?

This means a toothbrush left out inside a drinking cup on the counter is probably not anything you'd want inside your mouth.

It is also a good reason why frequently changing any towels that you use that have been hanging on a bar by the shower/toilet is a good idea.

The make-up/curling iron photo looks familiar - when my daughter was still at home, this was the state of her bathroom 99% of the time.  Plus every surface had a thin layer of hair spray - and let's face it - poop on it.  Eeesh.

Saw a TT video the other day of a man who "surprised" his girlfriend by backing her into the bathroom under the pretense of giving her a surprise.  Then on the count of 3 he had her turn around to see he had taken a hammer to every bit of make up she owned.  All in a way to demonstrate (I guess) that he loved her without the make up.  She looked like she wanted to fucking strangle the dude and was literally crying.  I hope like hell she dumped his sorry ass.

People also use their phones while in the bathroom. How many people actually clean their phones after? All those germs are now getting into other areas because they were using their phones while using the toilet.

I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #2936 on: August 07, 2023, 07:40:02 PM »
When you think about it, there is shit everywhere!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2937 on: August 07, 2023, 08:18:45 PM »

People also use their phones while in the bathroom. How many people actually clean their phones after? All those germs are now getting into other areas because they were using their phones while using the toilet.

Just have the phone in the opposite hand you're wiping your ass with, simple.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #2938 on: August 07, 2023, 08:27:51 PM »
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #2939 on: August 07, 2023, 08:28:51 PM »

Just have the phone in the opposite hand you're wiping your ass with, simple.

Particles man...the particles spray everywhere when you flush.  :biggrin: