Author Topic: Marvel Animation's X-Men '97 | Official Trailer | Disney+  (Read 1499 times)

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Marvel Animation's X-Men '97 | Official Trailer | Disney+
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2024, 08:10:38 AM »
After watching the latest episode, and seeing what Magneto did, do you think we are going to see Onslaught in the final chapter?

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2024, 12:01:20 PM »
That was an INTENSE finale. The very end has me very shocked and even more excited to see what happens next. This might be my favorite thing Marvel Studios has done since Endgame. Just great writing, great character arcs, some astonishing vocal performances, and just an over-all good vibe throughout that just matches and exceeds what I remember of the original animated series.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2024, 12:20:15 PM »
It was really good. Not as good as the last few episodes, but it's always hard to wrap things up.

I think there were a few too many cases of powerful thing taking care of things. But yea, this whole season has been fantastic and I can only hope other Marvel shows/movies put as much effort into the writing.
fanticide.bandcamp.com