Author Topic: Falling into Infinity Demo's Rip Issue  (Read 829 times)

Offline LTE777

Falling into Infinity Demo's Rip Issue
« on: August 25, 2011, 04:26:45 AM »
Hi all,  firstly i did a search for this issue and didnt find a previous thread so...

I received 7 YtseJam Official Bootlegs in the mail today (bought through the official store) and ripped them all to my computer so I could put on my Phone to listen to on the train.

An issue arose when i Ripped Falling into Infinity Demos 1996-1997.

Firstly, it replaced my whole Falling into Infinity 'Studio' album that i already had on my pc (ripped from a cd i own too).

Secondly, it kept all the names in Windows Media Player and Itunes as the 'studio names' up to Take away my pain but when i play the songs, they are in fact the Bootlegged songs (i.e the names of the songs were all from the studio album from New millenium -> Take away my pain but the songs were actually Raise the Knife->Lines in the Sand, and the picture was the studio album too).

Has anyone had this issue before and if so how did you fix it?  I would email YtseJam Records but have emailed them twice before without a reply so it seems like a waste of time.

I cant be the only one with this issue (unless this is a new pressing?)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Re: Falling into Infinity Demo's Rip Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
It should come up as the Demos on Itunes. As mine did. All I could say is rip them both again, and if it says replace put no. Also, as this is tedious you could input the names youself.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline LTE777

Re: Falling into Infinity Demo's Rip Issue
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 04:01:13 AM »
It should come up as the Demos on Itunes. As mine did. All I could say is rip them both again, and if it says replace put no. Also, as this is tedious you could input the names youself.

Thank you, seemed to have worked when i tried what you mentioned. I ripped to itunes first this time and it worked! Unusual that when i ripped to media player it replaced FII Studio version and didnt come up in itunes!

Thanks again.